Pages:
Author

Topic: Almost All Cyrpto Currencies Are Down At The Moment - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is a normal reaction on the market. It happens from time to time. Small investors panicked and sold. They thought there was no more room for growth.

That coupled with the fact that many new investors probably got greedy and tried to ride the wave higher thinking bitcoin would hit 15k by year up or something. To be honest though this is nothing and I kinda am laughing at how many people are freaking out over a normal correction. When I would start to think things are going bad is around price point 7k but we are not close to that yet so please lets not panic guys Smiley.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
There are getting dump because of the comments by the CEO of USA Investment bank that "bitcoin is a vehicles to create fraud" and many newbie's traders that hear that comments or read it on social media are dumping the coins since morning. We should be using to this type of attention seekers and FUD creators which major objective is to drop bitcoin or others coin price in other to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
The market is too big for a few individuals to control it. BTC is not a 10 million altcoin which can easy be controlled by whales.

The market has seen a normal correction due to small panic sellers. It is healthy because now weaker hands are shaken out which means there is now more room to grow.
I agree, a small group of hedge funds wouldn't derail bitcoin in this manner because one needs some real financial muscle to affect this billion dollar market but with the festive season this could have been the doing of many excited/panic sellers cashing in before Christmas or maybe the bubble just burst, but good news for us bitcoin is back on the hunt for $10k.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
This is a normal reaction on the market. It happens from time to time. Small investors panicked and sold. They thought there was no more room for growth.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
BTC dropped. BCH dropped, ETH dropped. Here is my theory on this guys.

There is a few individuals on the live exchanges at the moment who are profit chasing by 20 dollars. For example. Loads of people will buy up to $10,000, soon as it hits $10,000 or a specific set number. You will see a massive number of sell rather than buy, but some will be still buying. Is it the new hedge fund guys getting in on it?
BTC is a very big currency and i think no one can control its flow or value. But for now it is very important to trust in it as it can surealy make you a Rich person. People who have invested in it have always got profit and will get even if the price is a bit down it has capacity of recovering its value. And about other alts we cannot trust in them thay can fall any time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The selling is being done by the people who are panic sellers and nothing much need to be explained on that theory. Whatever you see on the buy hand is called as smart investment. These are the actual people who are making profits because they are putting the investment at right time and into right place. If that’s the case then why wouldn’t those sellers understand this? Well that’s the thing, they can not hear a thing when they are deaf while selling their shits at shits rate. They disturb the market a lot. But I believe the crypto going down at this movement is really temporary and can’t be changed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Assuming that people are trading BTC for Alts, If they're dumping into fiat the supply of bitcoin is increasing rapidly. And most of the altcoins are traded with BTC pairs, so if a lot of people dump their BTC into dollarydoos it's not illogical that altcoin BTC pairs take a dip. I might be wrong in this though.

Also the falling of price is anyones guess, maybe some big whales sold a lot of BTC or maybe the bubble actually starts to pop right now. That part is speculation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The market is too big for a few individuals to control it. BTC is not a 10 million altcoin which can easy be controlled by whales.

The market has seen a normal correction due to small panic sellers. It is healthy because now weaker hands are shaken out which means there is now more room to grow.

Totally agree. What is happening to the market atm is healthy imo.

Cheers.
I agree with ammo-reloaded and zyno. The correction happening to the market right now is healthy. The overvaluation of cryptocurrency is harmful for the long-term even if it benefits some investors in the short-term. If we want cryptocurrencies to become more mainstream and legitimized then avoiding gigantic bubbles through corrections like this is something we should be content with.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ammo Reloaded - Project Lead

Activity: 43
In the blockchain field therere lots of scam projects. Among them its very difficult to choose something really good. So decided to enter the proven Mining Now project http://miningnow.online/, moreover, theres information that the tokens of this project will soon increase a lot cause of the interest of large investors.

Is this minable?

Anyway, I still think it is a few individuals or many who were rocking the boat by buying large, than dumping. About three days ago I started seeing this across the currencies on my exchange.
Activity: 43
BTC dropped. BCH dropped, ETH dropped. Here is my theory on this guys.

There is a few individuals on the live exchanges at the moment who are profit chasing by 20 dollars. For example. Loads of people will buy up to $10,000, soon as it hits $10,000 or a specific set number. You will see a massive number of sell rather than buy, but some will be still buying. Is it the new hedge fund guys getting in on it?
Pages:
Jump to: