Pages:
Author

Topic: Almost all the altcoins in red again! - page 9. (Read 5837 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
Most altcoin are just copy paste and scam etc, you need to find one that is truly unique and active. If I am allow to point you the right direction then its my signature!! But dont trust stranger online, go do your homework.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
I heard that one of an ETF approval got rejected yesterday. Now all the coins are red now except USDT. What a crazy year for the market this is. We are waiting so long to see some good market movements.
Yes that is right and up until what happen last year crypto market also like that until when the BER months go and Bitcoin and altcoins are got tired and immune with the news and FUDs and all the mare go way up.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
August 25, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
It will take some time before the altcoins markt will recover again. We need some real breakthroughs and positive news before we will go up again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 01:57:17 AM
I just came back from work now and find out that all the altcoins are in red except few one.  I did not know what is really happening and I think traders are dumping for some reason. Is there any fundamental reason why altcoins is getting dump again?
Another dump, another trap for investors. Interestingly, we wait for bulls before winter or even the most devoted investors will leave.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:55:52 AM
I heard that one of an ETF approval got rejected yesterday. Now all the coins are red now except USDT. What a crazy year for the market this is. We are waiting so long to see some good market movements.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 22, 2018, 11:23:48 PM
SEC update: SEC Rejects 9 Bitcoin ETF Applications from ProShares, Direxion, and GraniteShares https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-rejects-9-bitcoin-etf-applications-from-proshares-direxion-and-graniteshares

Activity: 602
August 22, 2018, 01:39:58 AM
if look at 7 day performance, most of them are doing well better https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 01:23:15 AM
Look at the market man when every Bitcoin price is increasing automatically the price of altcoins are increasing. You need not worry about the current situation of the market and don't panic because if you panic you might sell the coins for loos.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 22, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
indeed the market has not fully recovered and I think the dumper comes from traders who buy when dip and sell it when they get profit.

Short term trader or daily traders may be a certain % where they constantly buy/sell and make some money with some rise. Also we have sharks who buy/sell in bulk and effect the most in the market along with the panic sellers .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 01:08:42 AM
I just came back from work now and find out that all the altcoins are in red except few one.  I did not know what is really happening and I think traders are dumping for some reason. Is there any fundamental reason why altcoins is getting dump again?
Another correction before the next rise. All while is in a stage of a small swing and when it will end nobody knows, so it's too early to talk about the day of coins.
Activity: 644
August 22, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
I think don't panic for short-term reds because sometimes market will test our patience if you panic about the market then definitely you feel bad when the prices start increasing again. So patiently wait until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 11:31:31 PM
well today market is getting green, and as usual bitcoin got a good and high uptrend. theres a thought that bitcoin is gonna rise until the end of the year
Activity: 76
August 21, 2018, 11:09:48 PM
just see it now
btc dump and  get recover, its around 6k
at the same time
alt goes down everytime btc down
but alt doesnt get recover,
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 21, 2018, 10:31:49 PM
just look at bitcoin being pumped, now 6700 and maybe this is a sign that trust has increased. even though at the end of September was a gamble for bitcoin. I hope the proposal is accepted and the pump will continue.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 21, 2018, 10:11:12 PM
yeah its true. most of the coins in the market are red. maybe some of the investors holding their coin because were almost in the end of the year. or maybe some investors dumping their coin. We hope it will start to recover next month. Not only altcoin is red also bitcoin is red. We cant predict what is happening to all coins in the market now. The best thing to do now is to buy some bitcoin and altcoins.

but today many coins that going to go green again after the coin in the red for a while. I see that in the bittrex, poloniex, many altcoins still trying to move the price to the higher price so it is a possibility for the coin to make another high price again. I hope that this week, we can see a new change in the cryptocurrency market so we can make a profit again after this.
Activity: 336
August 21, 2018, 09:47:01 PM
yeah its true. most of the coins in the market are red. maybe some of the investors holding their coin because were almost in the end of the year. or maybe some investors dumping their coin. We hope it will start to recover next month. Not only altcoin is red also bitcoin is red. We cant predict what is happening to all coins in the market now. The best thing to do now is to buy some bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
indeed the market has not fully recovered and I think the dumper comes from traders who buy when dip and sell it when they get profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 21, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
My friend, This time is really unpredictable for crypto market. All of the people are waiting for the SEC approvement and for the delay or rejection of SEC the price dumping a lot. this month and next month we would get 9 SEC to decide:
https://www.coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/

Hope the ETF will be accepted by the SEC. Only this reason can help the market recover before 2018 ends. If denied, we will continue to look at the bloody market
The entire cryptocurrency market is waiting for this event and I am feeling pretty anxious for the market because when so many people are waiting for the ETF event then surely the speculators will also use it to limit the growth of this market. I think investors should regularly update market information to make the right decision.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 21, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
My friend, This time is really unpredictable for crypto market. All of the people are waiting for the SEC approvement and for the delay or rejection of SEC the price dumping a lot. this month and next month we would get 9 SEC to decide:
https://www.coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/
It's going to be another hype and people are buying to this event and waits if they have to buy once its approved. But whether it is approved or not, we know on how the market can swing and these events shouldn't be the only thing that we have to wait. There more things to come to the market not only this bitcoin ETF proposal. It will make the market centralized but it will bring in a lot of cash.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 21, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

Hope the ETF will be accepted by the SEC. Only this reason can help the market recover before 2018 ends. If denied, we will continue to look at the bloody market
Pages:
Jump to: