Pages:
Author

Topic: Almost every Altcoin down : Here is what you should be doing! - page 3. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Yes I think people are smarter in taking advantage of the current situation, but in part, panic is inevitable for someone new, not a matter of concern because it is useless if it keeps making the head more depressed, by buying more for a very cheap price then it is a good opportunity, choose a quality altcoin to determine a bright future, then nothing is easy with all this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I'm more than relaxed now, as I'm 100% sure that my portofolio consists of good coins with solid projects and teams, actively working on their products despite the whole situation on the market. Of course, I have some risky investments (to some conservative hold-strategy fanatics my whole porfolio may seem to risky, as I don't have 90% in BTC and ETH).
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Hello Guys, looks like the current market crash has got everyone troubled and they cant think of anything but to outburst inside out and hope that when the market will see green spikes like 50%++ and stuff like that.  Cheesy
Well, thats more than dream come true for any crypto geek here, but I gotta say we have to wait for that opportunity yet.

Here is what you should be doing right away :

- Already got portfolio which is down in the investment ? Then you should add more similar coins into it. Yes, because if you enter the every market with current rates then this would be your starting point and it will give you more % profit than what you are holding today by the time you reach the old entry point.

- This would be ideal step to refurbish your portfolio and easy way to lower your break even point!

- Relax, and think about the mega crashes of 2014 and back then, same outburst feeling was surging through everyone but did you notice everyone did hold their portfolio and today they are big people around the forum.  Cool

- Its good to ask which coins to invest into but you can always go and read about the project to know more insights. Sometime you can do better as coopered to others.

- Hope that relaxes everyone.  Tongue

Very refreshing perspective, if you look in the very long term we are still in an uptrend but of course the last half year has taken it‘s toll on people and more and more start to resignate, but if you look at the potential of this then you have to realize it‘s only a question of time
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Very positive and encouraging thoughts.
 In fact, now many watch the World Cup, many went on vacation to the sea.
You really need to just relax from this market. A lot of positive news and no growth, no movement. It is very strange. I have no plans for ICОs & trading this month.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
All the coins fall not only the altcoins fall. You should be same location dont sell or buy anything. I same Everybody hold altcoins dont be fraed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
everyone is too panicked and worried about the current market situation, they can not focus on creating opportunities that they can get. all the op say is true and maybe we can apply it to get a profit in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I believe that this is the time to hold patience and give time in achieving knowledge. Market will be ok but coming days require more experience for trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your article is very informative and helpful. I think this will help the beginners as well as the old investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello Guys, looks like the current market crash has got everyone troubled and they cant think of anything but to outburst inside out and hope that when the market will see green spikes like 50%++ and stuff like that.  Cheesy
Well, thats more than dream come true for any crypto geek here, but I gotta say we have to wait for that opportunity yet.

Here is what you should be doing right away :

- Already got portfolio which is down in the investment ? Then you should add more similar coins into it. Yes, because if you enter the every market with current rates then this would be your starting point and it will give you more % profit than what you are holding today by the time you reach the old entry point.

- This would be ideal step to refurbish your portfolio and easy way to lower your break even point!

- Relax, and think about the mega crashes of 2014 and back then, same outburst feeling was surging through everyone but did you notice everyone did hold their portfolio and today they are big people around the forum.  Cool

- Its good to ask which coins to invest into but you can always go and read about the project to know more insights. Sometime you can do better as coopered to others.

- Hope that relaxes everyone.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: