Pages:
Author

Topic: Almost won 2 BTC from an exchange ~ My heart broke - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Wow you were so close to winning it!Almost got it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
Its too impossible for a person to guess how much the price will be .0000001 will affect your guess and will never win, for me you must be considered as a winner if they really want to give the reward because you give the closest guess but if they dont want anybody to win they can easily pump it a little so that no one will get the price.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Damn you are so close of winning that 2 BTC. As for the experience, yes, as a gamble a lot and have seen winning as close as a inch specially in roulette. lol. You pick a number and the ball falls just right beside the number you choose. If the ball just bounce a bit, then I'm sure that I will be happy. Happens to me several times last night.

Dang!!! was really unlucky. I guess everyone has its bad days!!!
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
woah sad -_-
a few days ago i join too but the different from my guess to the highest price just around 5$

but if you take a look more closer to the second winner

the different just 0.000018$ from the winner
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
ALMOST WON 2 BTC AT KUCOIN GUESS BTC/USDT PRICE ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION.

This was KuCoin's Anniversary promotion. You simply guess the highest price bitcoin gets on the following day between 8AM-4PM(+8GMT). My guess was 6730.676767 and the highest price BTC/USDT went was 6730.350483. If only it went a little bit more, it would be the luckiest day of my life. Of course there are others who joined and the closest guess won the last round for 2 BTC. Im not promoting Kucoin, I just want to share this experience. What about you guys? Do you have any experience similar to mine?
Pages:
Jump to: