Pages:
Author

Topic: alot of people are mining MTC were we missing something - page 3. (Read 2660 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Monica

Sounds interesting, where are you located?
Hector

I to have the same feeling as women 6th sense maybe, I just heard some chatter over the other forums about the developers. I don't know exactly who they are? Just the leading developer is a German guy who is ultra rich, or his father is extremely rich, and he is dead serious about the marinecoin project. I don't think this done to scam people but this is just a chatter don't take my word for it.
Monica

I am back mining, do we know who the marinecoin developers are? I am giving the benefit of the doubt because of the ideas they have, if this goes mainstream which no one knows what can go mainstream these days (PSY) Smiley

MTC seems to have a potential, honestly people have been mining alts like it is a sport wasting electricity feeding the scammers, I have a gut feeling this is not one of them.
OK Hector, I guess you are not a happy MTC miner Smiley I will check back we will continue our discussion
Monica I was mining at the same one up until 10 minutes ago but my GPU keeps on overheating got to do some adjustments will be back we will contiue the chat
Hector I mining the http://mtc.coinminerpool.com which one are you mining?
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
What the heck???

I have no idea what I read there.  They want to create a city?  And something about getting interest for retirement?  I wonder if they mean they have PoS, which does pay you "interest" on coins that are aging in your wallet.  But they are definitely not the first coin in the world to do that.  If anyone has more info on this one, let me know, it sounds weird but interesting.

Looks like the Coin itself is 2 minute block time, and 1 coin reward for the next 1000 years, with no halving ect.  What's very odd, is the website is/should be their sales tool to tell people what they are doing but instead they want you to e-mail them to get the basic info of the coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
creating a city? in minecraft?
a women miner at the MTC pool which pool are mining @
I am mining MTC for couple of days now, also exchanged some EXN to MTC on the marinecoin webpage, I think these guys are onto something locking away pre mined to pay interest and create cities crazy ideas that's where I am at,

they also manifested a fiscal policy white paper I think it is worth a read.

go MTC
on the website it says first digital nation and pays interest to savings accounts premined locked away not even the developers have access I started mining it anyone know anything about it seems insanely crazy got my attention

just started mining mined 11 MTC so far. They are talking about creating a city.

The main pool is 24000 khash already steady in 4 days
and there is an other pool but its less

mtc.coinminerpool.com

Marinecoin to the moon

check out their website http://www.marinecoin.org
Pages:
Jump to: