Pages:
Author

Topic: Alrt! Picker Exchange is a scammer - page 2. (Read 1657 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 08, 2016, 11:57:41 AM
admins wont judge anyone here next time the solution is very simple : use escrow

i have proofs i have taken screenshots. and he never denied that he has not scammed me. he only blamed.
even i can show skype chat to the admin or moderator through team viewer

But still admins can not help you they not ban scammers here afik i have read since i am member here
Activity: 71
March 08, 2016, 11:25:38 AM
admins wont judge anyone here next time the solution is very simple : use escrow

i have proofs i have taken screenshots. and he never denied that he has not scammed me. he only blamed.
even i can show skype chat to the admin or moderator through team viewer
Activity: 27
March 08, 2016, 10:05:06 AM
Activity: 71
March 08, 2016, 08:47:24 AM
lolz so funny. 1st of all if i have stolen psc or not stolen psc i sold to you and you bought it from me and used it and you were supposed to pay me for it. as the chat between us tells the story .

2nd thing is that that i have 2 accounts or 100 accounts its not a problem. i just come here to report against you coz you added me from here.
3rd thing is that that i have not scam or ripped any body as you did i was banned for breaking rules. i sold one vanilla and i was banned for that i have admin chat history

4th thing is that you are not allowed to blame any body country. you have to clear your position for scaming me. not to blame my country.

lets wait for admin to come and make a justice
and dont forget that you were also banned for breaking rules but you begged to admin to unbanned you. i never begged that
Activity: 40
March 08, 2016, 05:07:39 AM
Ukboy is known multiaccounter and returned scammed from few forums. He will sell you stolen paysafecard pins and lock all accounts you have... I was in deep shit because his stolen psc... He is a criminal! Do not deal with this Pakistan thief that stealing money from people over phone scams and selling stolen pins...
Pages:
Jump to: