Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt buying time - page 6. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 05, 2017, 07:20:54 PM
I think you should start buying altcoin from today until 20 December. After that date, altcoin will res.

The fork will be on 16th December right? or 20?

The segwit2x fork will happen the 16th of November!
I will wait until the last days before the fork, and then buy some good altcoins such as ETH, LTC. Bitcoin price will continue to go up, just before the fork, so it is an interesting period to buy alts.
but if we see in last case bitcoin price is going up after the segwit, and i think in that time is not a perfect time buy altcoin.
Altcoin price becomes cheap and I believe the best time in buying now. While the bitcoin price rise high choose an altcoin that is worth to buy. It will recover I guess after segwit and lets see then the price.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 05:18:59 PM
I think you should start buying altcoin from today until 20 December. After that date, altcoin will res.

I will wait until the last days before the fork, and then buy some good altcoins such as ETH, LTC. Bitcoin price will continue to go up, just before the fork, so it is an interesting period to buy alts.
but if we see in last case bitcoin price is going up after the segwit, and i think in that time is not a perfect time buy altcoin.
Activity: 390
November 05, 2017, 05:13:09 PM
Should I start buying alts now? Bitcoin seems like it stabilized but it can go up anytime to $8k is what I worry about. There's still about 2 weeks until the fork,  what can I expect?
i think is a perfect time for buying Altcoin because altcoin market is not stabilized and the price is still down and  i think in a few week altcoin market stabilized again
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 05:10:59 PM
Should I start buying alts now? Bitcoin seems like it stabilized but it can go up anytime to $8k is what I worry about. There's still about 2 weeks until the fork,  what can I expect?
The prices now are not bad and some coins are in fairly good buying ranges however they could dip more until the fork so... Just check for liquidity and see which coins still have bagholders . If you not in any kind of hurry wait until the S2X fork to see the real bottom and buy there. Or just stick with BTC. it can dip a little after the fork but the rally should continue .
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
November 05, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 05, 2017, 03:26:06 PM
For most people, just the simple trick of  buying low and selling high works
 with cost averaging. One can start buying some alts now and buy more after
Bitcoin fork.
Activity: 403
Pre-sale - March 18
November 05, 2017, 03:23:25 PM
No, this is not a good time to buy back altcoins. They have recently made a big rally, we need at least few months to next rally. If you check graphics you can see, none of these coins can raise and only raise value.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 05, 2017, 12:55:14 PM
Actually bitcoin is still going up and you will need to hold a little if you want to flip your bitcoin for any altcoins.  I don't think any coins will out perform bitcoin for the remaining part of this year and to me the best thing to do is to hold bitcoin. Some altcoins like lisk, bitcoin cash, ethereum and wave has make some little gain of recent and buying them when there were in red last week is much appreciate.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
November 05, 2017, 12:14:39 PM
Its a good time to pick up some cheap alts. A lot of them building some new floors right now. You should wait for another BTC ATH spike. After the spike the most alts will dip and you can get some Smiley
Activity: 122
November 05, 2017, 11:59:21 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
November 05, 2017, 11:01:30 AM
I think no one in this forum can give you a good advice. Because we don`t know future. Cryptocurrencies are very unstable, so we cannot prognose for sure.
Activity: 462
November 05, 2017, 10:48:11 AM
the right time is when the altcoin you choose has a low price, you are able to decide the choice and do not hesitate.
before the bitcoin fork begins is the right time to buy altcoin flakes and play inside while enjoying the slightest advantage.
Activity: 364
November 05, 2017, 10:16:35 AM
I guess Bitcoin wouldn't be much affected by the incoming fork with its uprising momentum! Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
November 04, 2017, 01:59:21 PM
Dont join to crowd which gonna to buy hype without making any market analyze. First of all do your homework and check current market conditions before investing serious amount. Smart steps will increase your ROI  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

I think its a good time to pick up some alts in the next time. Maybe they will struggle until the bitcoin fork is done, but after that it should not take much time to see some nice moves Smiley A lot of alts are doomed right now and there are some good coins with huge upside potential!
Activity: 64
November 04, 2017, 01:41:53 PM
wait, arfter Segwit2X  is the best time to buy alt

Yea if you want to buy them when everyone else is and pay a higher price   Roll Eyes
Activity: 912
November 04, 2017, 12:04:14 PM
As of this writing, the price of BTC stills go down and like what have you said, it became more stabilized unlike these past few days. I would suggest to buy right now and don't wait for the fork to come. With this, once the price rise up the coins that you bought will come along the boat. This is just my opinion only and its really hard to predict the future. I'm just basing my decision on my hunch and not on purely hard facts.

There are times that when BTC arises the demand of alts decreases and so on with the price. But as of this current situation, once it continues until the fork. Then what I have suggested will most likely come true.

The bitcoin price just went down 5% from the all time high. I do not think it is a big price drop.
Activity: 50
November 04, 2017, 11:41:50 AM
wait, arfter Segwit2X  is the best time to buy alt
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 04, 2017, 10:09:04 AM
I would wait one week more before to buy altcoins. Bitcoin is still on the pamp, just a little correction and then ,probably we will see 9-10k $, and just after hardfork I'm waiting a long long correction and then the growth of altcoins, i hope so .

Only setwit2x and no hardfork at this time. I will also buy altcoin because the Bitcoin price after setwit2x will drop very fast and maybe this will make all altcoin get the best return and prices will continue to increase.

Sorry, is segwit2x not hardfork? I'm wrong with the definition? Bitcoin is going to devide in two different chains. A hard fork  is a radical change to the protocol that makes previously invalid blocks/transactions valid (or vice-versa), and as such requires all nodes or users to upgrade to the latest version of the protocol software. So, that's not hard fork? Correct me , please, if I'm not right .

Pages:
Jump to: