Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Coin Members - Please be careful - BitcoinEXpress = MicroCashMike - page 2. (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
@Bitlane

Funny how you were the only one with the instantaneous inside dirt on Danny Maddox.

I wonder if anyone else will find the connection between solidcoinpro.info , dannymaddox.com , clickmommy.com , fmqinc.com ....and... (shall I STOP there ?)

Face it. I am smarter than you.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@Bitlane

You're totally fucking ridiculous. Geez everybody is the "BitcoinEXpress Boogey Man".

You were the original DannyMaddox poster so you could do exactly this right here, come across as the all powerful....

Funny how you were the only one with the instantaneous inside dirt on Danny Maddox.

Like I said before, You're the guy that sets a house on fire with a family inside, then shows up heroically to save the children.

What you didn't expect when you posted that was that Coblee was part of the plan all along and knew about it from the beginning. I wasn't trying to hurt LTC moron, I was trying to help defend it against an evolving attack. As Coblee has verified from the beginning I helped protect LTC before on more than one occasions as well as make buys to boost it past SC in the past.

This was all a very bad execution of the right idea and nothing more.

You on the other are hurting an innocent individual for no reason at all.

You still have that imaginary 2500 BTC you can lose, because I have a challenge for you that 100% prove I am indeed whom I say. Are you man enough? More than likely just as brave as your keyboard cord is long being a Canadian.

~BCX~

Hey, Danny! Thanks for blocking me on Facebook! :/
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Um. "MicroCash it's just better."

Sounds like he's selling cheap beer in Hicksville.

LOL...yeah no reason why..."it's just better"....(subliminal) because I'm invested in it.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Um. "MicroCash it's just better."

Sounds like he's selling cheap beer in Hicksville.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Hmm...just put him on ignore. I did  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
BitcoinEXpress is BACK and has now disguised himself as MicroCashMike.

In his posts, you can clearly see him attacking and attempting to discredit Coblee and others.

I would hope that the Forum Admins get a handle on this before it's too late, as this is just getting too predictable at this point.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/microcashmike-63280

Thanks to Facebook, Here's a fresh pic with updated 'Google' background, having retired the 'ComiCon' background pic.

First off let's clear up a thing or two;

1) My name is Michael Westin and I from in NYC originally, live in LA for the time being.
2) ........

...AND YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED YOUR BURN NOTICE...
Pages:
Jump to: