Pages:
Author

Topic: alt coins. Advice pelase - page 2. (Read 1441 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 07, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Best alts for your portfolio: Peercoin, Litecoin, Ethereum.
Peercoin has now been running for 4 years and with projects like peerassets, peerticker, its development has picked up a lot. Similarly, Litecoin is the silver to bitcoin and has been stable for the last 3 years. The coin provides speedy transactions due to its blockchain of 2.5 minutes. It also has one of the best development teams behind it. Ethereum, being the second most crypto, is the most promisable investment right now. The coin has also shown profit gains by 3700% in the last year. Hence, you can expect much from the coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
I mean most Icos are really just scams and are just a way of greedy devs to make quick money.  The project I posted above (marinecoin) is actually fari distribution like raiblocks so its worth it to give it a shot.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2018, 04:17:54 AM
Remove pay, steem, Iop, kore and nxs.

Add link.

Your under .5 BTC look more like bets but with such a small amount it doesn't matter

all of ypur advice dopeed %10 price.

the market dumped really badly.
i didnt see anyone who earned in 3 months
as we know most of all coins are down. IMO btc down, altcoin down.
sometimes, when btc up altcoin will follow to up. so u've to be patient before buying a coin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 07, 2018, 03:29:15 AM
If that was mine I won't invest on such many altcoins , Instead I will only invest on 2 - 3 altcoins or tokens on any ICO so that I can easily manage it and check the price daily . Investing on too many crypto is not guaranteed to gain profit because not all of them will pump in the future .
I don't agree with you, precisely by investing in various ICO's it increasingly increase our profit opportunities, because we don't know which ICO's project will benefit us later, if one of the ICO's fails then the other ICO's can cover it i mean cover the funds that we lose in some ICO's
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 09:03:45 PM
If that was mine I won't invest on such many altcoins , Instead I will only invest on 2 - 3 altcoins or tokens on any ICO so that I can easily manage it and check the price daily . Investing on too many crypto is not guaranteed to gain profit because not all of them will pump in the future .
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 08:19:41 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
I'm surprised NEO is not on that list. I would add it!
I would also add NEO to this list. I think buying NEO now, you can earn very well after a while. But you definitely do not need to invest in one coin, it is better to invest in several coins and such actions reduce the risks.
Activity: 74
April 06, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
Remove pay, steem, Iop, kore and nxs.

Add link.

Your under .5 BTC look more like bets but with such a small amount it doesn't matter

all of ypur advice dopeed %10 price.

the market dumped really badly.
i didnt see anyone who earned in 3 months
Activity: 196
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 06, 2018, 02:51:42 AM
LSK and Waves are really strong ones, will be good in the future for sure! I see Lisk rising a lot already, good choice!

hahaha.
we say both lisk and waves. all is down. best one is taking mth or eth. dont waste your time and mponey for shitcoins.
And that you do not shitkoin, bloated tron or can beginner XVG. I wonder your opinion about monero, nano, stratis. I think that they are promising, you would have replenished your portfolio with such investments.
Activity: 62
April 05, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
waves, neo, ven, eth
Activity: 644
March 08, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
LSK and Waves are really strong ones, will be good in the future for sure! I see Lisk rising a lot already, good choice!

hahaha.
we say both lisk and waves. all is down. best one is taking mth or eth. dont waste your time and mponey for shitcoins.
March 08, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
If you have much money try invest on all of them  Grin. Just make less losing I think. Of course you hope your coins will moon but we don't know the future. My opinion if you have a lot of coins it can be help you less your losing risk
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 08, 2018, 08:49:27 AM
I think if you want altcoin with good prospects, of course ethereum and Neo. Especially ethereum, altcoin which is currently a huge success. The price of the ethereum is relatively stable, many investors from all over the world are joining the ethereum project. With its own platform, ethereum is getting better. Although sometimes there are obstacles because of the number of transactions, but ethereum can still cope and remain one of the top altcoin at this time. You can check it on trusted websites, and see ethereum will occupy the top spot. thank you
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
February 04, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
first rule that i use: do not invest in to0 many alt coins. Max 10.

It means, that you have a very strange rule. From a long time been known that the diversification of investments is the most important - the more the better!
February 04, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is SOCIALMEDIA. MARKET. Socialmedia.market is the decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers across any social network
Activity: 6
February 04, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
first rule that i use: do not invest in to0 many alt coins. Max 10.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
If you have huge dollar to inverse in altcoin,better choose of Ethereum.If you have less amount of dollars to inverse,just choose NEO it's value is just 140$ ,waves,Monero it's value is only 300$.Even you can choose litecoin, it's value is just 156$.All this is lesser than ethereum,for your future you can try any one among this.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
February 04, 2018, 09:01:13 AM
Do not forget to add Minexcoin to this list and you can also invest in several quality ICOs. I think the Guts advertised in the sign will be valued in the future.
Activity: 518
November 23, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

One thing to look out for is whether the atlcoin team already has an existing product or prototype, that will ACTUALLY benefit with exploiting the blockchain for its existing product with new technology.
RoboAdvisor coin is one of them, as well as ICOs like BAT and Raiden.
Pages:
Jump to: