Pages:
Author

Topic: alt coins. Are they worth it?? and if so which ones - page 3. (Read 5596 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
A tough dogie
WHERES THE DOGE!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I believe in Diamond (DMD). This coin is built on top of innovative features compared to Bitcoin: ten times faster in transaction, PoW and PoS combination, transaction messages, instant diff correction, random bonus block, ..... The name itself is extremely attractive to woman. I believe that woman drives e-commerce now. They do shopping a lot. They spend lots of time on fashion, jewelry, shoe stores ... DMD is the coin they may need.

If I were you, I will invest into DMD now or buy it at 5 times higher price in 3-4 months. If you want to be safe, invest into LTC. IMO, LTC will not bring you as much profit as DMD

PS: Cryptsy will re-list DMD in 2-3 days. New wallet is under heavy test and will be released soon.
Next big things to do with DMD: have it listed in BTC-e, CoinUp, BTer, BTC38. I believe that marketing team behind DMD has some preparation already
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I keep having a vision that there will be another alt coin that will eventually become like bitcoin. The biggest question is which one or ones will it be? For the past month I've just used my miners to either mine alt coins or use some of my btc that I mine each day to purchase alt coins. Obviously not all the coins will make it. My though process is to load up on every coin because if in 10-15 years from now each alt coin is a dollar or more... that is a lot of money. If you have 20,000 terracoin thats 3,472 dollars. If those coins later become worth one dollar each that will be roughly 19,600 dollars. 19,600-3472 is 16,128 dollars... Thats a pretty large profit (but this is all wishful thinking). My question for yall is do you think there will ever be another successful coin such as bitcoin? And if so what coin or coins do you think it will be?
Pages:
Jump to: