Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins price at bull run - page 6. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
October 07, 2019, 04:39:48 AM
Didn't BCH already hit $500 during June 2019 rally?

I don't see ETH going over $1000 in the near term. Reason why is there are too many underwater positions in it and it's the reason why every single rally gets sold into.

Keep in mind many people bought ETH at $500 or $750 or $1000 and they are sitting at huge losses unlike BTC. Hence with every rally we usually get a quick pullback right away.

There are also ICO who didn't sell their ETH during 2018 and they are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to unload those coins. It's going to be a huge struggle for ETH to regain $1000 again.

I have shifted my funds to both BTC as well as ETH and now after going through your post even I am bit skeptical but still my instinct says that ETH will reach somewhere around $300-400 by the end of this year or by the first quarter of 2020 if we witness a repeat of what happened during the end of 2017. The point which you have mentioned about the ICO's holding ETH for a right opportunity is more scary as it might change the course of pump (if we witness any).

I have some Eth in my wallets and I do not believe that it can one day reach the $1000 level (though of course I would be happy to be proven wrong by Vitalik Buterin haha)...as that is already impossible with the current situation, challenges and pressures that the coin is facing. I would say that the safe estimate for Eth is reaching the vicinity of around $400 in case there will be a good cryptocurrency bull run next year...this year is already tight so I already discounted the possibility for that to happen.

It is still very far for ETH to touch the price of $ 400. I think by the end of this year, ETH is still above $ 200, it is not possible to be able to go up so fast with the bullrish, indeed I also still hold the ETH and buy around $ 180 even though currently the price is down I'm not panicking and not worried because ETH is able to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 07, 2019, 02:10:29 AM
being lower than the bubble peak is not equal to being cheap.

that is a big mistake that people always make in the altcoin market partly because they want to believe their investment that has lost 80% to 98% of its value could recover and give them profit eventually and partly is because they compare it with bitcoin! they are wrong.

most altcoins will never recover to their bubble peak prices ever. there is just no way they could repeat that. specially coins like ethereum that have unlimited supply and over the past 2 years have produced a shit-ton of supply not to mention that it has lost its usability (that is creation of ICO tokens) as the hype is dead.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 06, 2019, 04:52:44 PM

I don't see ETH going over $1000 in the near term. Reason why is there are too many underwater positions in it and it's the reason why every single rally gets sold into.

Keep in mind many people bought ETH at $500 or $750 or $1000 and they are sitting at huge losses unlike BTC. Hence with every rally we usually get a quick pullback right away.

There are also ICO who didn't sell their ETH during 2018 and they are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to unload those coins. It's going to be a huge struggle for ETH to regain $1000 again.

I have shifted my funds to both BTC as well as ETH and now after going through your post even I am bit skeptical but still my instinct says that ETH will reach somewhere around $300-400 by the end of this year or by the first quarter of 2020 if we witness a repeat of what happened during the end of 2017. The point which you have mentioned about the ICO's holding ETH for a right opportunity is more scary as it might change the course of pump (if we witness any).

I have some Eth in my wallets and I do not believe that it can one day reach the $1000 level (though of course I would be happy to be proven wrong by Vitalik Buterin haha)...as that is already impossible with the current situation, challenges and pressures that the coin is facing. I would say that the safe estimate for Eth is reaching the vicinity of around $400 in case there will be a good cryptocurrency bull run next year...this year is already tight so I already discounted the possibility for that to happen.

As to XRP it can be back at the $2 level but never again at the ATH of around $3 which was the level where I bought some of my XRP holdings (am ashamed to admit this). Litecoin also has a good potential but I don't think it can be reaching more than $400...maybe $250-$300 would be fine with me. Since I hate BCH (please forgive me, Roger Ver), I am leaving that to you guys!

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 06, 2019, 04:20:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 06, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 7
October 06, 2019, 03:30:18 PM
Eth I think 1000$ easy
Bch  500$ easy
Xrp    not sure
Ltc     not sure

Prices during the Next bull run? 

I think ethereum has biggest potential to go up during the bull run
Eth is Second coin After btc!
And its a still cheap its Under 200$ so investors will join in until 500$ and 1000$ mostly.
Once the market is uptrend again.
Pages:
Jump to: