Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt in the Crosswise Finance Campaign - page 2. (Read 500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
November 16, 2021, 09:07:45 AM
I'm not used to finding cheaters in campaigns because so far I've only been used to reporting spammers to moderators. But it never hurts to try in the hope that I get a lot of support and guidance from you who are experts. I may still be wrong, do your own analysis.

There are 2 reason why I was willing to take the time to create this and that thread based on the rules of the Crosswise Finance campaign:
  • 1 account for 1 user
  • Users with valid negative trust will be removed

Now let me show you some of my findings on the Crosswise Finance campaign manage by irfan_pak10.

1. Merit abuse with alt

Username: TopT3ns
Sender merit: asus09
Link to merit post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58423631
These two users joined the same bounty [BOUNTY DETECTIVE] Knight War - $10,000 Worth Of KWS REWARD POOL🔵 and find both in the spreadsheet

2. Merit abuse with alt

Username: tazmantasik
Recipient of merit:
1. Xxmodded 5 merit in 2 transaction. Post 1 & Post 2
2. bounceback 5 merit ini 2 transaction. Post 1 & Post 2 [Both posts have been deleted to remove Proof]

These two users [Xxmodded & bounceback] also joined the previous same bounty [Rangers Protocol] managed by Hhampuz. Check the spreadsheet.

There are several other accounts that are currently proven to be wrong so they have received a red tag from DT. Some other users I suspect are alt based on their activity patterns are:
Jasad, flyer88, S4VV4S, mrongoz_imut. These 4 account joined the ITSMYNE bounty at almost the same time and these 4 account also joined the Crosswise Finance Campaign. I need help proving all these account, while there are many other account that I haven't detected.

I have asked irfan_pak10 to review account that have been tagged negative because they are most likely account farmer [not all] so there is no chance for them to register their alt in a campaign. I hope there is some action any manager who want to accept account with negative tag can take, at least check the validity of the tag they get.
Pages:
Jump to: