Pages:
Author

Topic: alt season? - page 3. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 253
June 11, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
Many on twitter say we are near the alt season again, but bitcoin is still looking weak, what do you guys think?
Whole market is big down how you can say we are near the alt coin season? Bitcoin & Ethereum more falling down so i think that's effect in all alt coins.I have holding more coin even price already 20% dump i don't know when market will be recover.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:48:55 PM
In next months I don't think so it's possible because bitcoin looks weak and when bitcoin will start grow then some of them following his.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:43:15 PM
This is the question asked by all most all crypto investors. Nobody can not give you exact answer for that. We can not say history will repeat this year. some says whales are manipulating the market. But personally I hope market will recover withing few months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
June 11, 2018, 12:42:15 PM
Right now I'm not ready to talk about the alt season.. and I do not want to say, it's very bad, I hope tomorrow will be better.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
You can never predict the market. The best way is to have a strategy of monthly buying to average out the highs and lows.
Activity: 46
June 11, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
It's well worth the watch right now
The old school metal gear radio part cracked me up

https://youtu.be/KV5QlSgq7lg
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:25:06 PM
Many on twitter say we are near the alt season again, but bitcoin is still looking weak, what do you guys think?
Bitcoin is at this time in my opinion still with prices that are not as expected. Besides that, Altcoin also experienced a drastic price reduction following Bitcoin. We do not know how long this will end
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Yes you're correct bitcoin price was down to $6700 but besides of this crash, still many ICO developing their projects, so if it will be a successful then another altcoin will come up and maybe because of a very good platform, this will hit the market for sure,and maybe this the basis of saying it's alt season.
June 11, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
In market there are lots of coins are available the amount of coin may be 1500 but based on this very few coins are giving good profit and profit to their customers so I think btc is not weak in this purpose because its still holding its positions also altcoins are doing well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

Well, I don't believe in predictions anymore like lot of famous experts say that in May the bullish market will start but we are already in June that still the Altcoins or the whole market are still in dip so meaning the predictions is really far away from reality. So i guess the reality is no one can predict the future of Altcoins in which it will always depend of the will of the people if they will going to invest or not.
June 11, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
From my perspective i think it is not the time for alt season. It is time for bitcoin. In recent time peoples are more investing on bitcoin and also many big companies are connecting with this coin.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
June 10, 2018, 12:47:24 PM
Unfortunately it's cold winter season now in all crypto - look for weak volumes of main exchanges:

There's a good point in the chart but where is bitmex in the list? Bitmex is becoming the number 1 exchange in crypto lately which focus more on btc/fiat which is not healthy in general especially on the altcoin markets.
Activity: 63
June 10, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
Yes bitcoin is still weak and maybe for this people are investing on alt as a alternative. Anyway that is good I think. But if bitcoin doesn't bounce back soon alt too will fall eventually as alts are dependent on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
June 09, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

I don't agree that Bitcoin is looking week. Right now, the market is showing indecision since the price has been quite stable in the last days, and the volume is quite low. Usually after a equilibrium pattern like this one, the market makes a big move (usually with a direct relation to how long the equilibrium has lasted, being bigger is the equilibrium was big as well). So you can only say the bitcoin is looking week or strong, after the market makes a decision, and right now we need to wait.

As usual I believe the alts will follow whatever BTC does, although this time I think we will start seeing some alts getting a lot stronger than others, because we just can't keep having alts popping up like mushrooms, and having big gains as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 09, 2018, 05:18:20 PM
I do not think alt season is coming, i tink btc is gonna go up first, it has to break $12k mark and then new highs first, then it will stabilize somewhat around new prices and see a correction at that stage we can expect big alts season like we saw previously.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
Unfortunately it's cold winter season now in all crypto - look for weak volumes of main exchanges:
Activity: 3
June 09, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: