Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin claimers who wanted to replace BTC or ETH - page 3. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency market differs in each with Bitcoin and others altcoins. Only Bitcoin, this Bitcoin, all others are altcoin. In that case it wil not to be comparable with Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is far ahead from altcoins I thhink.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
All those altcoins always claiming that they will replace either BTC or ETH where in fact, they simply following its footsteps but only limiting or avoiding the same mistake happened to ETH or BTC.
I think one should be very careful putting BTC and ETH in the same basket. In my opinion BTC is many miles ahead of ETH.

By the end of the day, they are only copycats and the original will still remain on the front line.
That is exactly the point. All alts are copycats, more or less. It costs nothing to copy the code because it is open source. It costs very much to build a strong decentralized network. In the network lies the power.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Now, altcoins are competing with ethereum and not to bitcoin anymore. The best example is CARDANO. It seems that since they cant destroy the king, they are now targeting the queen and wanted ETH to beheaded. All those altcoins always claiming that they will replace either BTC or ETH where in fact, they simply following its footsteps but only limiting or avoiding the same mistake happened to ETH or BTC. By the end of the day, they are only copycats and the original will still remain on the front line. Those claimers will forever become a follower of front liners.
You are right, there are a lot of Altcoin claims to be able to surpass BTC beyond ETH,But in fact, this is just a gimmick, because so far I have not seen any Altcoin can surpass ETH and BTC, this situation may change after a long time, but not now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Now, altcoins are competing with ethereum and not to bitcoin anymore. The best example is CARDANO. It seems that since they cant destroy the king, they are now targeting the queen and wanted ETH to beheaded. All those altcoins always claiming that they will replace either BTC or ETH where in fact, they simply following its footsteps but only limiting or avoiding the same mistake happened to ETH or BTC. By the end of the day, they are only copycats and the original will still remain on the front line. Those claimers will forever become a follower of front liners.
Pages:
Jump to: