Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Comparison Last year with now - page 3. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
Last year, millions of newbies,  who understood nothing about cryptocurrency, trading and investing, entered the crypto market. They had heard plenty of stories about fast enrichment on cryptocurrencies and wanted to make money this way. Most of them suffered huge losses after the fall of the crypto market. This year is a completely different situation. Newbies do not enter the market. Big players are waiting for permission from the authorities to trade in cryptocurrencies. As soon as such permission is received, we will see even more powerful growth than last year.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 17, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
Hello friend
Hope you guys are fine.  Wink
I see now in October, only two months left towards the end of 2018, I don't see Altcoin soaring. Roll Eyes

Like last year in 2017, towards the end of the year, prices soared. Shocked

But this year I saw everything just shut up.

According to friends, are you patient with the current price?

Hopefully I get charity Cheesy
I have no choice but to stick my long time attitude, I believed crypto so much and this current situation cannot break the disposition I had regarding crypto, patience is just an ordinary endeavor in my crypto life, I have so many stock in my portfolio waiting for each big wave, I discourage myself in predicting because sometimes it ruins my faith, that is why I sealed my mind in the word PATIENCE.
If you are talking bullshit about the word of patience and why so many newcomers have lost a lot of their money caused by they have become the patient person. That will not work in the bearish situation. The patient is a key, and that's indeed but remember to survive in the speculation market is not enough just become a patience person.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
Hello friend
I see now in October, only two months left towards the end of 2018, I don't see Altcoin soaring. Roll Eyes

experience, knowledge, especially patience play a role in this industry. so the point is, you have to survive with every market situation. and if it refers to the downward trend in the past few years bitcoin has experienced more severe things. so I think you can still speculate to make a profit for example daily trading.

This trade is also very profitable, but sometimes it makes a loss, because every hour this price decreases, I feel a lot of  Sad, and I can only watch every day, the reality is not what I expected.
Oh ... damn my destiny. Cry Cry
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 17, 2018, 07:04:01 AM
Hello friend

experience, knowledge, especially patience play a role in this industry. so the point is, you have to survive with every market situation. and if it refers to the downward trend in the past few years bitcoin has experienced more severe things. so I think you can still speculate to make a profit for example daily trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
Hello friend

I have no choice but to stick my long time attitude, I believed crypto so much and this current situation cannot break the disposition I had regarding crypto, patience is just an ordinary endeavor in my crypto life, I have so many stock in my portfolio waiting for each big wave, I discourage myself in predicting because sometimes it ruins my faith, that is why I sealed my mind in the word PATIENCE.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 06:43:30 AM
Well, in this current situation of market i just hope for a little bit increase of value in bitcoin up to the month of december which i conclude that the value of todays year will never happened again to surpass the current highest value of December. Due to the fact that bull market is still uprising at any moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:20:39 AM
The current price is much lower than that of last year. At the same time, I can not see that this year's price will reach the same period last year. Because the market is now unstable. It's hard to say that prices will recover in the coming months. I predict that 1-2 years or more will restore the level of last year.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
Last year was the best year for altcoins if you ask me. I really hope it will happen again this year and hopefully we will see some good result by December.
Activity: 88
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
yeah  to  tell  the  truth  you are  right  even  if  we  look  for  some  positivity  but  again  there  is  nothing we  can make  only  sit and watch  what s  going to happen  but  really  i  hope  that  we  are   not  right  and  it  is  not  going to happen.
Activity: 152
October 17, 2018, 06:09:51 AM
Hello friend

Yes, the situation is not the best on the cryptocurrency market. Prices either stand still or fall at all. This is very sad. Probably there will never be such growth as last year.
Activity: 459
October 17, 2018, 06:06:29 AM
We have been waiting in the bear market for too long. I thought that with the popularity of crypto, the transition between the bull market and the bear market may be faster and faster, but it doesn't look like this. The ups and downs of the crypto market are very hard to predict.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
graphs show that almost all altcoins fell in price and began to cost as much as they cost a year ago
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
October 17, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
The crypto market of this year is not in anyway similar to that of last year. Everything will recover but take time and bitcoin must be stable. Because the majority of traders connect all altcoins with bitcoin.
It is obviously not going to be similar because this has been a bear market and the fact that the market is actually not in a position for huge gains, a lot of people have seen it as a problem. Every market will always have a trend and by the way, this year has not ended yet and we can still have some pretty good growth eventually as the case may be.

Nonetheless, even in between the downtrend, sometimes in the middle of the year, the altcoins still made some pretty good move which those who were able to tap from it would have actually enjoyed doing so, and at the end, it all depends on your knowledge and how you are able to handle yourself in every situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 16, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
why not? then what should we pursue fast, isn't investment waiting and being patient? keep calm and patient, maybe this time still silent but we don't know when all coins will make unexpected surprises
Activity: 78
October 16, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
Hello friend

if I am still patient with the current price. because all of this is also the level of the altcoin journey to reach further, so we better wait first, and be patient. don't panic and don't be sad. the trip is still long
I feel sad  Sad, because I hope the market price will rise, but the reality is not in line with the expectations I have ever imagined Embarrassed.
Oh .....
how unfortunate my fate lost a lot after investing Cry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
The market is not the same as it was last year. No reason to be worried though the situation will change soon. Be patient with your investment as still have more than two months in this year. 
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 16, 2018, 12:19:02 PM
Comparison is early to be done because bull run has not been just finished, it is even has not started so it is very early to say something about this point.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
Hello friend

if I am still patient with the current price. because all of this is also the level of the altcoin journey to reach further, so we better wait first, and be patient. don't panic and don't be sad. the trip is still long
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
in my opinion it is still not the time, I saw last year Altcoin was in the same place, there were several altcoins whose pumps were actually in after January. but unfortunately it doesn't last long
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 16, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
I have a feeling crypto will bull run a bit before year ends due to people’s anticipation, then dips by february due to holiday season that people needs cash to buy presents and to pay off business terms. Then will do spike by april.
Pages:
Jump to: