Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin exchange - page 2. (Read 1831 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 16, 2014, 03:34:36 PM

I am using Atomic-trade.  Not be posting referral link or posting URL.  Be finding your own self.

its really interesting to see so many advising to using Atomic-trade still lots of people did not heard much about Atomic-trade.
But now I am not going to give any chance new exchanges because I have very bad experience with pmtocoins and cryptorush both sucks badly and now this new one will also do same in near future

I know its risky  using new exchanges that is the reason I always use wait and watch policy or only use with low amount so it wont hurt me if they scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 16, 2014, 03:32:20 PM

I am using Atomic-trade.  Not be posting referral link or posting URL.  Be finding your own self.

its really interesting to see so many advising to using Atomic-trade still lots of people did not heard much about Atomic-trade.
But now I am not going to give any chance new exchanges because I have very bad experience with pmtocoins and cryptorush both sucks badly and now this new one will also do same in near future
legendary
May 16, 2014, 02:34:34 PM

legendary
May 16, 2014, 02:33:04 PM

You aren't going to get a real answer with a question with this.  All you're going to get is bios'd opinions.

Here are my opinions ordered by volume

Cryptsy has been open for a long time with no major breaches besides some bad code issues.  The volume and user count makes them a huge target for attackers and they have held up.

Mintpal has done a great job as well and has kept users funds secured the entire time.

The above exchanges are where the major volume is for altcoins.

Next on my list would be bittrex and poloneix for volume

Bittrex has admins readily available almost all the time in IRC and have continued to make improvements to their site while keeping users in the loop, they are also a registered business and also have their personal names listed on their site. They have kept coins secure so far.

Poloneix has good volume but has also already had 2 breach incidents that could have been easily avoided.  Hopefully there is no 3rd times a charm.

atomic-trade - lacks a huge amount of volume but has done a lot of work and dropped a lot of money to get the FICEn certifications which only are needed if you offer USD which they do.  They beat Cryptsy to the field with this feature.  Advertisement capchas are a huge turn off and i somehow got into a capcha/advertisement loop while trying to reset my password.  Owner also has his personal information out there.

C-cex - don't know much about it other than they lost some coins at some point and are paying them back.

CryptoALTeX - Well I own it so its obviously amazing Smiley.  My personal information is available by googling my screen name and I'm also a registered LLC and explain my security procedures/other things in the About page on our page.  Lacks volume Sad

There are others I've missed but I wont' comment as i don't have an account there or have not used them.

you really explained very well, thanks for your sharing opinion.
Activity: 465
May 16, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
You guys using Cryptsy and Polo and C-Cex are crazy.  Just do a search here and look at all the problems they've had.   Crypsty likes to play games with your coins, Polo and C-Cex just lose them.   Oh, I started with nothing on Atomic-Trade now have 2.5btc, tons of alt coins and get part of all the site fee's every 6 hours.   I'm getting paid to just trade on there. LOL  There is no withdrawal fee's or deposit fee's like the other exchanges that fleece you coming and going.

Someone could start at Atomic-Trade with Zero coins  .00000000 and just chat to get the ATP rewards. That will get part of all site fee's (45%right now and it will go up to 75%) and can trade on up from nothing.   No where else can you start with nothing and get something.  Buy any amount of coins enters you in the lotto every hour..that gives more site fee's.. get referrals.. more. and on and on.

There's a gem there, it will be using Astrocards to do legal USD deposits to buy BTC.

https://www.atomic-trade.com

Never used Atomic-Trade before, but I will give it a try after reading your introduction

For larger volume trades, however, I think I'll still stick to Cryptsy or Poloneix

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 16, 2014, 10:29:26 AM

You aren't going to get a real answer with a question with this.  All you're going to get is bios'd opinions.

Here are my opinions ordered by volume

Cryptsy has been open for a long time with no major breaches besides some bad code issues.  The volume and user count makes them a huge target for attackers and they have held up.

Mintpal has done a great job as well and has kept users funds secured the entire time.

The above exchanges are where the major volume is for altcoins.

Next on my list would be bittrex and poloneix for volume

Bittrex has admins readily available almost all the time in IRC and have continued to make improvements to their site while keeping users in the loop, they are also a registered business and also have their personal names listed on their site. They have kept coins secure so far.

Poloneix has good volume but has also already had 2 breach incidents that could have been easily avoided.  Hopefully there is no 3rd times a charm.

atomic-trade - lacks a huge amount of volume but has done a lot of work and dropped a lot of money to get the FICEn certifications which only are needed if you offer USD which they do.  They beat Cryptsy to the field with this feature.  Advertisement capchas are a huge turn off and i somehow got into a capcha/advertisement loop while trying to reset my password.  Owner also has his personal information out there.

C-cex - don't know much about it other than they lost some coins at some point and are paying them back.

CryptoALTeX - Well I own it so its obviously amazing Smiley.  My personal information is available by googling my screen name and I'm also a registered LLC and explain my security procedures/other things in the About page on our page.  Lacks volume Sad

There are others I've missed but I wont' comment as i don't have an account there or have not used them.

Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
May 16, 2014, 09:57:17 AM

I like Cryptsy because as I join this forum I am also member of this exchange and have never any problem in withdraw and deposit and their support is some lazy but ok
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
May 16, 2014, 09:50:54 AM

Activity: 406
May 16, 2014, 09:29:23 AM
You guys using Cryptsy and Polo and C-Cex are crazy.  Just do a search here and look at all the problems they've had.   Crypsty likes to play games with your coins, Polo and C-Cex just lose them.   Oh, I started with nothing on Atomic-Trade now have 2.5btc, tons of alt coins and get part of all the site fee's every 6 hours.   I'm getting paid to just trade on there. LOL  There is no withdrawal fee's or deposit fee's like the other exchanges that fleece you coming and going.

Someone could start at Atomic-Trade with Zero coins  .00000000 and just chat to get the ATP rewards. That will get part of all site fee's (45%right now and it will go up to 75%) and can trade on up from nothing.   No where else can you start with nothing and get something.  Buy any amount of coins enters you in the lotto every hour..that gives more site fee's.. get referrals.. more. and on and on.

There's a gem there, it will be using Astrocards to do legal USD deposits to buy BTC.

https://www.atomic-trade.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2014, 06:15:08 AM
I have been using Cryptsy for a year now ( 4000 trades, hey might not be a lot to some people ) only ever had one issue but that got resolved within 2 weeks ( good service )

Never traded at mintpal and I won't be as I can no longer vote for the coins I want on there ( Bit weird )

Poloniex list and de list coins very quickly - Trading platform seems okay.

bittrex appears okay, only used it a few times.

Just my opinions Smiley

thanks for your opinion, I am getting good opinion for cryptsy so look like I will open account there soon but will not deposit big till i will be satisfy with their services.

As with any exchange, don't put all of your coins onto it, always keep some in your wallet or where ever you store them. I havn't had any issues with the 2FA on cryptsy either. I use the Authy app and it works really well.
legendary
May 16, 2014, 06:07:22 AM
I have been using Cryptsy for a year now ( 4000 trades, hey might not be a lot to some people ) only ever had one issue but that got resolved within 2 weeks ( good service )

Never traded at mintpal and I won't be as I can no longer vote for the coins I want on there ( Bit weird )

Just my opinions Smiley

thanks for your opinion, I am getting good opinion for cryptsy so look like I will open account there soon but will not deposit big till i will be satisfy with their services.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2014, 05:49:31 AM

Just my opinions Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
May 16, 2014, 05:42:19 AM
Cryptsy works OK for me.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
May 16, 2014, 05:31:57 AM
Why are you not using Cryptsy what wrong with this its one of legit and good exchange sites I am using for last 6 months and never have any issue with them

I know Cryptsy is good exchange but in forum there is some rumour about Cryptsy. thats why i am avoiding now Cryptsy. if nothing happen in Cryptsy then surely will use in future.
I have some good fortune on this site just deposit 0.05 and now done already more then 500 trades and now my total balance is 0.5 many withdrawals and deposits all done good and quickly
legendary
May 16, 2014, 05:30:26 AM
Hello

You could try to trade on https://sharexcoin.com/
Is a new exchange therfore volume is not that high like on other older exchanegs
but excution is very fast.

using new exchange always very risky thats why I dont want to use new exchange. I started trading in mintpal but not big just using for trial basis.

I know you are right!
I started using it because I have got some free coins before the launch
but also started small.
For big business is better use a well known exchange but at least you know
that this one exists Wink
and I hope that it will become mainstream like mintpal in an year or two.

that is the reaason I always play wait and watch policy for new exchanges.
legendary
May 16, 2014, 05:29:30 AM
Why are you not using Cryptsy what wrong with this its one of legit and good exchange sites I am using for last 6 months and never have any issue with them

I know Cryptsy is good exchange but in forum there is some rumour about Cryptsy. thats why i am avoiding now Cryptsy. if nothing happen in Cryptsy then surely will use in future.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
May 16, 2014, 04:58:45 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
May 16, 2014, 04:36:29 AM
Hello

You could try to trade on https://sharexcoin.com/
Is a new exchange therfore volume is not that high like on other older exchanegs
but excution is very fast.

using new exchange always very risky thats why I dont want to use new exchange. I started trading in mintpal but not big just using for trial basis.

I know you are right!
I started using it because I have got some free coins before the launch
but also started small.
For big business is better use a well known exchange but at least you know
that this one exists Wink
and I hope that it will become mainstream like mintpal in an year or two.
Activity: 406
May 15, 2014, 07:39:15 PM
Do what I did and do research on the owner's of these exchanges.  If I couldn't  find the info, I don't trust them with my money!  To many scam exchanges coming online now.  Atomic-Trade's owner is Allen Byron Penner.  Just goes by Byron.  

Atomic-Trade.com is owned and operated by Atomic Trade, LLC..
Atomic Trade, LLC. A New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation.
New Jersey Business# 0400612660 VERIFY
FINCEN MSB# 31000036438066 VERIFY
Primary registered Agent: Allen Penner
Primary financial institution: TD Bank, N.A. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

That is why I use that exchange.
legendary
May 15, 2014, 07:33:55 PM
My preferred for safety is https://www.atomic-trade.com  exchange.   It has a honest, transparent owner and FinCen Licensed. 

just heard first time atomic-trade so cant think about using btw thanks for knowing me I will keep eye on this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: