Pages:
Author

Topic: [Altcoin Exchange List] List of AltCoin and Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchanges - page 2. (Read 25144 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Thanks MissCrypto. Your changes are made to the OP.
Much appreciated. It takes a lot of work to keep up with it all.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
novaexchange.com is a new one, in beta.

banx.io redirects to cryptomic.com which isn't on the list.

Bit-x.com is listed twice and it now redirects to coinsbank.com - On April 4, BIT-X will undergo a complete redesign and emerge again renamed as CoinsBank. BIT-X.com will henceforth be redirected to CoinsBank.com -

btcchina.com redirects to exchange.btcc.com which is the same thing I guess?

counterwallet.co - Domain Suspension This domain has expired and is now suspended. If you are the Registrant and would like to restore it please contact the following registrar which was used to register your domain. -

cryex.com doesn't have an exchange.

dgex.com - 2015-07-29 DGEX closes trading operations. Please withdraw funds by 26 Oct 2015. -

ex-crypto.com gave me the cloudflare error.

zhgtrade.com gave chinese (I think?) couldflare or similar.
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
awesome list; goodjob, gotta keep an eye on the thread!

had no idea there are sooo many active crypto exchanges...
and the number of dead exchanges is truly alarming!
had no idea there were so many of them, too  Lips sealed

anyways op, would it possible for you to post a link to each exchange's official thread on bitcointalk, as well, next to their names?!
for example:

i do realize its a ton of work but since you're doin' it already; you know...  Cool

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if I can find time to do that. Feel free to compile the list and I can add it in. Smiley

When I started this project, I didn't realize there were so many exchanges, or how many of them fail with barely a whimper from customers (if they ever had any).
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Added Coins-e.com to the list of dead exchanges. It was completely offline today when I checked. Added to dead list.
Added Bloombit.net to the Warning list after user report.
Bitin.io has shut down, added to dead list.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
awesome list; goodjob, gotta keep an eye on the thread!

had no idea there are sooo many active crypto exchanges...
and the number of dead exchanges is truly alarming!
had no idea there were so many of them, too  Lips sealed

anyways op, would it possible for you to post a link to each exchange's official thread on bitcointalk, as well, next to their names?!
for example:

i do realize its a ton of work but since you're doin' it already; you know...  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Launched a week ago bloombit.net

Warning: Withdrawals are not working!

When you click on withdrawal confirmation link - it redirects to login page and nothing happens.

legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Added ecoin.eu exchange to the list.
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Thanks, I put askcoin.net back on the list. I put vixtrade.net on the "warning" list because their site says some users have "fake accounts balance."
Another brand new vixtrade.net

Edit: askcoin.net is back online.
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/

bt.cx is twice on the list.

alterdice.com - The site will be taken offline next February 25th until further notice. Please withdraw all your funds by that date.

cavirtex.com - redirects to kraken.com
coinsetter.com - redirects to kraken.com

ybex.co - redirects to yuanbaohui.com

Server not found or connection timed out:
askcoin.net
coin.mx
coinorium.com
crown-ex.com

Thanks, Misscrypto. All of your changes are made to the list.  Coin.mx seems to be under some kind of Mexican investigation. I made a screen grab of it and added a link under Dead Exchanges section.

Added Gemini.com

bt.cx is twice on the list.

alterdice.com - The site will be taken offline next February 25th until further notice. Please withdraw all your funds by that date.

cavirtex.com - redirects to kraken.com
coinsetter.com - redirects to kraken.com

ybex.co - redirects to yuanbaohui.com

Server not found or connection timed out:
askcoin.net
coin.mx
coinorium.com
crown-ex.com
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Activity: 462
Anyway we could rank the "Good" exchanges. Like exchanges that have been around the longest. Have had problems, but have been transparent about any problems they've had. etc. May take some more time, but would definitely make the list more worthwhile for newcomers such as myself.
Maybe there should be a rank by Volume.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anyway we could rank the "Good" exchanges. Like exchanges that have been around the longest. Have had problems, but have been transparent about any problems they've had. etc. May take some more time, but would definitely make the list more worthwhile for newcomers such as myself.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
All in all, this is just a casual work, and I appreciate any help to keep it current.

I maintain an off-board list of exchanges which I'm gradually building out:

https://minkiz.co/exchange

The main data is published as Open Source in RDF:

https://github.com/DOACC/dat/cryptocurrencyexchanges.nt

This allows people to create their own lists using a straightforward SPARQL query:

Code:
PREFIX skos: 
PREFIX foaf:
PREFIX cce:

SELECT ?label ?url
FROM
WHERE {
  ?node a cce:CryptocurrencyExchange .
  ?node skos:prefLabel ?label .
  ?node foaf:page ?url .
  ?node cce:extant true .
} ORDER BY ?label

Here's a clickable url that re-posts the query to the Minkiz SPARQL endpoint and forwards to the results which can simply be copied and pasted or processed further, e.g. trivially reformatted in editor as BBcode, copy'n'pasted (Note Panamanian 1Ex.Trade debut):

The data's in a Github repository in (recently) N3 format - coupla sample entries to show it's not rocket surgery:

Code:
cce:D0627ab78-bce8-49d0-803c-598559b89987 a cce:CryptocurrencyExchange ;
    foaf:page ;
    dc:title "Mercado Bitcoin"@en ;
    cce:api "listing"@en ;
    cce:countryprofile geo:Brazil ;
    cce:extant true ;
    cce:fiat true ;
    geo:codeISO2 "BR"^^xsd:string ;
    skos:prefLabel "Mercado Bitcoin"@en .

cce:Dff55cae5-a4bb-4ec3-a460-f71bfa7e72c0 a cce:CryptocurrencyExchange ;
    foaf:page ;
    dc:title "Cryptsy"@en ;
    cce:api "listing"@en ;
    cce:countryprofile geo:United_States_of_America ;
    cce:extant false ;
    geo:codeISO2 "US"^^xsd:string ;
    skos:prefLabel "Cryptsy"@en .

Pull requests, issues, collaborators welcome.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 462
I've just found this list and i'm fuckin shocked how many exchanges are there in CryptoLand omfg. Ok, but the thrut is that maybe, 10 of them are useable/used.
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Adding links... Good idea. Done.

Adding only good exchanges.... I don't know which exchanges are good and bad.  They all look good until one day they don't work. Mintpal was a good exchange. Cryptsy was (arguably) a good exchange. Allcrypt was good. Coinex was good. I don't want to endorse anybody.  This is just a place where everything is listed, "The good, the bad, the ugly."   My years of exchanges watching has taught me not to trust any of them.

I also want to create some kind of paper trail for their existence. I think it at least provides a little closure for people to come cross a post that says "this exchange was offline on xyz date."  I try to grab  a screenshot of closing messages when I can.

I try to keep up with publicly known issues and list those exchanges on a Caution list, but otherwise I don't have time keep up with whats going on a 100 exchanges. It would be nice if someone else could step in and do that.

Remember, you're welcome to fork this list and do anything you want with it.

All in all, this is just a casual work, and I appreciate any help to keep it current.

oh, and I removed the extra coinmate.io. Tnx
Activity: 249
I noticed coinmate.io is listed twice  Smiley.

coinmate.io
coin.mx
coingather.com
coinmate.io
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Today I added coinorium.com and safecex.com

Moved cryptsy from the Caution list to the dead exchange list.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
Here's a brand new one that has been adding several altcoins which have just launched: coinorium.com

I think OP should list stable exchanges. The exhange you mention doesn't have any information about their address:
https://coinorium.com/contact

Which means they run away very easily.
Pages:
Jump to: