Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin game: Red vs Blue - First 4 to join get $2 of BTC for free - page 2. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 16
allow me to try Username:jikin

Hi jikin, I was not able to find an account under that username, please create an account first.

For everyone else who has posted on this thread, I have added a second promotional game and added all of you:
http://empirecoin.org/wallet/20-player-battle

I have donated $10 worth of BTC to the game, setting the initial exchange rate to 2,050 empirecoins / dollar and giving each player an initial balance of about $0.25.  If you are an active player you will likely have more than that by the end of the game since some players may not participate.

This game starts in 5 hours.  It consists of 50 rounds of about an hour each, so the game will last for about 2 days in total.

You are recommended to log in now, claim your coins and then cast your votes.

Once the game starts, I would recommend logging in and voting once per hour, or you can plan out your votes ahead of time via the "Strategy" tab.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
So what will happen on your promotion for the first 4 user will get $4 free? Are they required to deposit too just to get that free btc? If yes, this is just another bullshit promotion, don't force people to make deposits just to get your promotion prizes which you didn't said in the first post that it is required

$10 was donated to the pot, therefore the five players (including myself) are effectively getting $2 each.  But the $10 will not be paid out until the game ends. The BTC payout at the end of the game will be proportional to the user's in-game coin balances.  So players may receive above or below $2 depending on their performance in the game.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
allow me to try Username:jikin
Activity: 89
I love u
first 4 to join get $2 of BTC for free?
-----+!++!++!+!+-----
All task done
My btc addres: 1DpttYocreXnZPzA8yQWbDr3RdfkXNMYSw

did you really understand that bolded part? first 4 means first 4 no matter what happens so you are not eligible as you are already on the 2nd page of this thread

U can See page 1 username lende11 ... Cry
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
-----+!++!++!+!+-----
All task done

did you really understand that bolded part? first 4 means first 4 no matter what happens so you are not eligible as you are already on the 2nd page of this thread
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Username: pepew  Roll Eyes

thanks
Activity: 89
I love u
-----+!++!++!+!+-----
All task done
Activity: 686
This game is free to join but bitcoins will not be paid out at the end unless anyone chooses to donate BTC to this address:
1Q6ZbSHACuyvaG9uJK7bNTSJyQZHGqbv7d

So what will happen on your promotion for the first 4 user will get $4 free? Are they required to deposit too just to get that free btc? If yes, this is just another bullshit promotion, don't force people to make deposits just to get your promotion prizes which you didn't said in the first post that it is required
Players can buy more in-game coins by sending BTC to the game's escrow address.  If a lot of players buy in, the pot could get very large, resulting in big bitcoin payouts for the players when the game ends.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi I am interested can that coin cryptocurrency reach bigger prize then 1$ per piece or it  cannot.For ahat that coin we will able to use.We will able to buy it in Bleushare?
is there any site for exchange this coin?

No, these games are running on a single server.  We are still working on a fully decentralized coin which can be traded on exchanges.
For those who were not able to join the first game, I have added a new game which will begin when 20 players have joined:
http://empirecoin.org/20-player-battle/

This game is free to join but bitcoins will not be paid out at the end unless anyone chooses to donate BTC to this address:
1Q6ZbSHACuyvaG9uJK7bNTSJyQZHGqbv7d

You can vote your coins towards red, blue or both.  In general the color with the most votes wins.  But there is a voting cap such as 60% or 70%.  If a team goes beyond the cap, it is disqualified and the other team wins.  A fixed number of coins are created by inflation at the end of each round. When the final block of the round is mined, the winner is determined and those coins are divided up and split among everyone who voted for the winning team.

There is also a rule that votes cast early in the round count more than votes cast late in the round.  This is because people voting near the end of the round have more information about the likely outcome of the round, while early voters have less information and are therefore rewarded with more votes.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Username: RLM

Thank you!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
is there any site for exchange this coin?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Regis done
username : ukon
thx
Activity: 966
How this game actually work ? Your explanation are just too complicated , at least for me it's complicated.
So i should just pick a blue/red side and the higher percentage win the game?
Can you explain the game little bit more details and simple to understand?
Activity: 420
join
username:septian44
thanks
Activity: 448
username aikonia
please gimme an invitation thank you
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000