Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin investment? - page 5. (Read 763 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
You should research Fantasy Gold Coin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:13:36 AM
Just put yoour money in all those coins that you consider trustables, otherwise just invest in a few ICOs and you will have a huge amount of money in a near future
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
in my opinion, I believe that investing in Altcoin when their price falls is the wrong decision.
it's better to wait for a cheaper price then buy it and wait for the profit.

Activity: 26
July 07, 2018, 12:06:13 AM
The market crash is an opportunity for us to buy their true value cryptocurrency, nothing to worry about, buy and hold them, buy and forget them for a few years looking back you will see the investment How effective
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
July 07, 2018, 12:04:08 AM
I believe that the fall is over and now is the best time to invest in altcoins.
The market is in free fall and we can't say if it's over or not.

But if you're about to invest in altcoins, the best time if you don't have to ask anybody anymore and that is when you are ready.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

Altcoin investment is a good way to gain profit. Although it is true that the current market right now is not that stable but I know that if it would recover then it would be a profitable time for altcoin investor.
Activity: 504
July 06, 2018, 11:51:20 PM
I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

if i to invest better i think fikir first. because I do not want to be sorry for the future, I better ride up the rankings first.
Activity: 141
July 06, 2018, 11:46:43 PM
I think you should go ahead to invest in the altcoin as you have planned doing, the fall in price now is just for a while and it won't last forever. The good thing is for you to invest when the price is down so that by the time price increase one can sell and gain a whole lot.
yes, I agree with you the market will not forever experience a decline I'm sure the price will soon recover, I think it's a good opportunity to invest in the long term in order to get big profits in the future.
Activity: 169
July 06, 2018, 11:37:53 PM
yes with the decrease in the price of altcoin that you can currently invest in altcoin that you think can be profitable and promising then from now on you can invest moreover the market also has not been back up and with you invest in altcoin you also wait for all its back up
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 11:19:37 PM
The risk in the market of cryptocurrency is always present even if you're going to hold coin whether for a long term or short term. It will all depends on the behavior of the market, whereas the price of the coin increases or decreases which varies from time to time. We all should assumed that the fact that altcoins are under this digital world, which can grow in an instant, can also fall and vanish promptly. You should just risk what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 04:38:36 PM
I believe that the fall is over and now is the best time to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
July 06, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
Hi TS, dont invest all of your money, chose top50 alts, and do it analyse everything what chose to invest
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
July 06, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Regarding altcoin investment, you better learn first what causes the fall of the current conditions, why it can happen and what is a good solution for you to do that can give you benefits for when you do it.
I think such a thing is much needed. When your desire for altcoin investment arises even if you see the fall in it, then just continue your desire without fear.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 06, 2018, 04:25:59 PM
Altocoin investment is not just up and up with all profit. Down price must also be factor into your objective so as long as you see your coin going red you don't panic. There isnt any coin that don't go down.

Every crypo coin has ups and downs but that's not at all the problem with the experienced users and early adopters as they are well aware of the situation and market fluctuations but the newbie to crypto invests mostly into altcoin without checking prospect and then end up doing panic sell when the value goes down.
Activity: 143
July 06, 2018, 04:21:07 PM
Altocoin investment is not just up and up with all profit. Down price must also be factor into your objective so as long as you see your coin going red you don't panic. There isnt any coin that don't go down.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 06, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
I think you should go ahead to invest in the altcoin as you have planned doing, the fall in price now is just for a while and it won't last forever. The good thing is for you to invest when the price is down so that by the time price increase one can sell and gain a whole lot.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
There are so many altcoins in the crypto space with good future prospects. You can research into some of them, perhaps from the top ten cryptocurrencies. There are also other other new altcoins in the space that worth investing in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
July 06, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
Recently, I'm more and more convinced that in such a bad market it's too risky to invest in altcoins. In most cases, they either immediately lose the price, or depreciate after 1-2 weeks ... I invested in the innovative project Pchain and it fell 3 times in price ...

That depends on your time bracket. If you are looking at short term investment then bad market could be hell for you. But if you are looking for a long term investment, considering that you are to invest in a well established coin, the a bad market, such as the current market, could be a blessing for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 06, 2018, 03:49:30 PM
Recently, I'm more and more convinced that in such a bad market it's too risky to invest in altcoins. In most cases, they either immediately lose the price, or depreciate after 1-2 weeks ... I invested in the innovative project Pchain and it fell 3 times in price ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

The irony of investment is that you wait for a low price before you jump in. Since the market is experiencing set backs, true investors buys in so that they will gain more when the price soars up. As the common saying in investment state: "Buy low, sell high", we are currently at the "low" part so investing or buying the the best move.
This is the basic step when it comes to trading and it is justified since profits can only be earned at higher prices than the amount you invested.  There are people who have invested at higher prices because obviously the price where higher when they decided to jump in and I am sure that at the current market position,  they are not happy with what they did. They continue to hold hoping that the price may get high again.
Pages:
Jump to: