Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Magazine - page 31. (Read 6957 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
The new blockchain finance sector — 3 companies that will find their niche! Do you guys agree that these companies have a good chance of finding their niche? Let us know which companies you thin will find their niche!

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-new-blockchain-finance-sector-3-companies-that-will-find-their-niche-807e48e744d5
October 26, 2018, 07:32:38 AM
I got excited about a real magazine for a second there Cheesy.

Why I assumed the old version of paper magazines would exists on something as high tech as altcoins is definitely silly, I should have guessed it was a blog type deal because that is the improved version of magazines to begin with and something as niche as altcoins (well niche around the world, definitely not niche in crypto space) should have a better way to reach out to readers than a paper magazine.

I wanted to share my two thoughts on this magazine, I see you use medium almost all the time for it, why not use either stellar or your own website ? If you use your own website (can continue writing on medium, just have your own website too) that would make it more official and professional looking, having a "news website" type deal on wordpress is incredibly simple.

If you however use stellar you could even get paid for writing these without worrying about any other way of making money because stellar is a good way to get paid as well.

We appreciate the feedback! We are currently working on a website, which will go live in the coming months. Leading up to the launch we will be running a lot of different contest on twitter (https://twitter.com/Alt__Magazine) where people can win cryptocurrencies, so stay tuned for a lot of existing things!

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 26, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
I got excited about a real magazine for a second there Cheesy.

Why I assumed the old version of paper magazines would exists on something as high tech as altcoins is definitely silly, I should have guessed it was a blog type deal because that is the improved version of magazines to begin with and something as niche as altcoins (well niche around the world, definitely not niche in crypto space) should have a better way to reach out to readers than a paper magazine.

I wanted to share my two thoughts on this magazine, I see you use medium almost all the time for it, why not use either stellar or your own website ? If you use your own website (can continue writing on medium, just have your own website too) that would make it more official and professional looking, having a "news website" type deal on wordpress is incredibly simple.

If you however use stellar you could even get paid for writing these without worrying about any other way of making money because stellar is a good way to get paid as well.
October 25, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Welcome to crypto space guys. Thank you for that kind of magazine. It will surely helpful to newinvestors and they can track easily news about their tokens. I love these kind of news about crypto. I hope someday we will have a own tv channel for full of crypto and coins . It will be amazing to watch .

We appreciate your support. Follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/Alt__Magazine for different cryptocurrency contests. We run contests in partnership with different coins almost every week.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
October 25, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
hopefully it can convince investors and altcoin traders that altcoin won't die. there are a lot of bad issues about altcoin, especially the fear of eth prices.
but with ongoing discussion forums slowly this issue will disappear. and trust will grow. we need more positive news.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Welcome to crypto space guys. Thank you for that kind of magazine. It will surely helpful to newinvestors and they can track easily news about their tokens. I love these kind of news about crypto. I hope someday we will have a own tv channel for full of crypto and coins . It will be amazing to watch .
October 25, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

It is good to see a new magazine out there on the topic. So far I can see that you're very new and there isn't much information, but I wish you luck in earning trust of the crypto community and providing us with some great insights and things we might've missed. For now it does looks as if the news were ordered, though. Stakenet is currently down and doesn't look like a big thing, for example, but you covered it. And I think it would be better if you made your own website instead of an account on medium, it would be easier to track the info this way.
yeah right, Buddy...
I agree ... it's more convenient if the special magazine is presented on a website.
if attached to the medium, then in addition to a long link, it also lacks the identity of the magazine. Cool

Yep. I only see cointele on my facebook feeds everyday.
I don't see an official site of this altcoin magazine though but yes its good to have an altcoin magazine and I mean a real tangible magazine, it must be cool to own an issue. But I guess we're going paperless in years. You think an issue can be sold on pawnstars decades later?

We are working on an official site and we will be running a lot of different crypto contest over the next couple of months, so follow us closely! We will properly make a real tangible magazine in the future. Thank for the feedback! Best Regards Altcoin Magazine
October 25, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
It is good to see a new magazine out there on the topic. So far I can see that you're very new and there isn't much information, but I wish you luck in earning trust of the crypto community and providing us with some great insights and things we might've missed. For now it does looks as if the news were ordered, though. Stakenet is currently down and doesn't look like a big thing, for example, but you covered it. And I think it would be better if you made your own website instead of an account on medium, it would be easier to track the info this way.
yeah right, Buddy...
I agree ... it's more convenient if the special magazine is presented on a website.
if attached to the medium, then in addition to a long link, it also lacks the identity of the magazine. Cool

We appreciate your feedback. We are currently working on a website, and we got a lot of big things planned over the next year. We will try to provide you with quality content related to blockchain and cryptocurrency! We hope you enjoy our content! Best Regards ALtcoin Magazine
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
October 21, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
I think it would be nice if we could immediately read a magazine about crypto.il will increase the information. But how is the truth of information "accurate or not?" because the information about on crypto will become the basis for our decision to sell or hold coins ..
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
October 21, 2018, 12:36:27 AM

yeah right, Buddy...

Yep. I only see cointele on my facebook feeds everyday.
I don't see an official site of this altcoin magazine though but yes its good to have an altcoin magazine and I mean a real tangible magazine, it must be cool to own an issue. But I guess we're going paperless in years. You think an issue can be sold on pawnstars decades later?
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 20, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
yeah right, Buddy...
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 11:17:00 PM
Altcoin magazine added a reference to me before making a decision regarding Altcoin. At the same time, the community also has the opportunity to explore, refer to the Altcoin in the magazine. Altcoin will come to the community closer and more popular. Therefore, the Altcoin Magazine was a joy to the market and to the crypto community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
I think the introduction of the Altcoin magazine will give the community a base for reference before making a decision regarding cryptography. At the same time, Altcoin Magazine also contributes to promoting and bringing Altcoin closer to the community.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 20, 2018, 10:55:12 PM
It is very good for your work and it certainly requires extraordinary perseverance to make it.
If you can detail it again maybe you also have to have your own website to be more dynamic to read by people in the future.
September 13, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
Paris Saint Germain | Innovative Blockchain Partnership With Socios.com

PARIS, September 11, 2018 — Paris Saint-Germain today announced a multi-year strategic partnership with blockchain platform Socios.com.
As “Official Branded Cryptocurrency Partner” of Paris Saint-Germain, Socios.com will work alongside the Club to develop Paris Saint-Germain’s blockchain strategy, to leverage the technology to enhance and evolve its fan engagement.

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/paris-saint-germain-innovative-blockchain-partnership-with-socios-com-60e6e9ef13b8
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
August 31, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
I like "crypto magazine", their articles are good and picks are always solid and legit. The best experst in the market (like notsofast) are making content for them
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:18:09 AM
Wonderful news. Another magazine that will help the largest number of people to understand more deeply what is crypto-currencies and to get closer to this new unusual industry. I wish prosperity.
August 28, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
Hello guys.
We hope that you like our magazine, and we would appriciate you take a look at our content on: https://medium.com/@altcoinmagazine

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to bring you the best and most interresting crypto content, or anything we can improve? Is there something that is missing, or do you have any ideas to make this magazine the best magazine in the crypto space. Please let us know what you guys think.

Best Regards Altcoin Magazine
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
August 24, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
Great initiative. This is probably a new and easier way to access trends about the crypto industry and for me as a user, I wanted the information I read to be reliable and unbias for me to believe and also subscribe on your channel. Hope you could build that up and be a reliable trendsetter in the future.
August 24, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Zcoin Project on Privacy

"Zcoin is a privacy-centric cryptocurrency based on the Zerocoin protocol, developed by Johns Hopkins University cryptographer Matthew D. Green, Ian Miers, Christina Garman and Aviel D. Rubin Being privacy-centric, Zcoin has a number of features that help to enhance or protect one’s privacy as they perform transactions, including: strong, tested encryption; having an auditable supply; a larger anonymity set; and zero knowledge proofs."

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/zcoin-project-on-privacy-ebf044406f96
Pages:
Jump to: