Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Numbers Continue Exploding in Spite of ICO History - page 4. (Read 631 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
I just don't know why people don't get tired of losing their money to these new projects without even doing deep research.
The "producers" of this altcoin projects do not even need to do too much to deceive their naive investors. With or without research majority of this projects will still be a scam or fail, I stopped researching and investing in altcoin projects last year, too many of them I actually had thought was bringing something different "proved me wrong".

I've said this before, the number of altcoin projects isn't doing the industry(altcoins)good, many projects, so many failed, only the naive enthusiasts will still keep losing their money(investing).
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
For new projects I will only stick with projects from binance or other few top exchanges, these projects can easily be trusted than many huge projects storming crypto space, most of them are money grabbers
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
Yes there are lot of shitcoins has been launched under ICO on years of 2017 and 2018 and still continues under IEO, STO, but investors learn the lessons for past how scam ICO has loots funds from investors . now investors are be come smart avoiding such kind of ICO,IEO,STO maybe it can helpful to reduce those things if we avoiding scam ico,ieo,sto. and there are still genuine projects are coming this year like Facebook Libra.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
i think its about time people start thinking before putting money in any project because like you said we have too many project in the market now without anything better to offer except empty promises,
most project owners are just after the money and noting else, no commitment,  no use case from this project, only empty update (sorry to say)  and as a result of this lack of utility, most of this tokens don't have genuine value, unfortunately the market is filled with this type of project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
They keep on creating new alt-coin to gain some money then they would leave their project once the offering is done.
It is so hard to trust this new alt-coins since this is what most of them are doing.
Only few of them are really into their project most of them just wants the profit.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
The number of new altcoins and stablecoins being offered to the general public continues to increase. This is in spite of the fact that the Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) that started the altcoin craze have met mostly failure.

The beginning of 2020 saw a host of new coins enter the market, often with specialized intent. Many of the new altcoins are designed for specific usage within platforms or games. Nevertheless, the diffusion of attention into these coins represents much of what is wrong with the industry.

To read the full article, click here

It looks like the numbers keep increasing, as they don't seem to care if they fail or succeed.

I just don't know why people don't get tired of losing their money to these new projects without even doing deep research. As you can see, only a tiny handful of projects do actually succeed, but most of them failed because of their dependency to the crypto market situation.

Like there's one project 2 years ago, where they still "developing" and giving us "quarterly updates" which isn't that exciting for investors as that project is still not on exchanges. There's another "exchange" ICO a couple of years ago, where until now, tokens cannot be traded in their own platform.

It's the reality nowadays for ICOs, IEOs, STOs, you name it. Calculated risks.
Pages:
Jump to: