Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOIN OF CRIME !!! - page 2. (Read 183 times)

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
March 02, 2018, 05:43:43 AM
Yes, Monero is the default payment currency for dark web and all new silk road variants, Dash too is quite popular and often gets associated with funding terrorism. Zcash is too catching on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 02, 2018, 05:39:10 AM
So that's one of the things I've been worried about.
Because these anonymous tokens are widely used in the dark web, the risk of buying these tokens can be high, as you can be involved in illegal crimes such as money laundering.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
You pay attention. DASH, Monero and Zcash have been listed in the top 3 crimes altcoin commonly used.
According to Jarek Jacubchek, a security expert at Europol, while Monero uses non-transparent bockchain technology, DASH arranges transactions in a way that no third party monitors the cash flow. . Zcash has special security that prevents access to and control over illegal sources.
Maybe this price of 3 coin will down people to monitor the situation offline.

Perhaps the attackers use these coins, but do not they use dollars? Not so long ago, even Bill Gates said that the crypto-currencies contribute to terrorism and money laundering, his words disappointed me ..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
So it's gonna be goodbye to my monero  Embarrassed but how do they have an upcoming give away?
Activity: 308
March 02, 2018, 04:39:32 AM
Monero has a tighter privacy level than bitcoin. The technology used makes it difficult to track users or IP addresses.
Monero has been accepted into trading on Dark web and has been used in several ransomware attack transactions.
so as far as the news that I read Monero is a coin that is often used for criminal acts.
for DASH and others I have not read much about it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 07:46:04 PM
The same story again and again. Crimes also use fiat money. And what about it? All those "experts" can't do anything with it so they have to imagine scared stories about mythical criminals using crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 01, 2018, 07:34:07 PM
I am a fan of Monero. Really surprising that it's not in top5 coins. Everyone is bragging about privacy and security but still using traceable coin or other similar coins
Activity: 127
February 28, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
You pay attention. DASH, Monero and Zcash have been listed in the top 3 crimes altcoin commonly used.
According to Jarek Jacubchek, a security expert at Europol, while Monero uses non-transparent bockchain technology, DASH arranges transactions in a way that no third party monitors the cash flow. . Zcash has special security that prevents access to and control over illegal sources.
Maybe this price of 3 coin will down people to monitor the situation offline.
Pages:
Jump to: