Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin prices now the real price? - page 3. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 08:49:09 PM
Looking at the investments I made in altcoins this time last year they are now at less than half the price.

Finding a good investment is the key, and never make excuses when you pick a bad project, look for where you went wrong and look for a solution.

I agree with you there however the vast majority of alts have lost more than a years worth of value.

I dumped a lot of non performers last year but kept the following because they seemed to have a lot of potential.

QTUM - disappointed to say the least with current price
Zcoin - hasn't lost too much value
NAV - lost a lot of value but i really like it
Altcoin is currently undergoing development so increased. with this increase will be very capable to generate the actual price and advantageous for many parties. making the real price.
Altcoin who continue to experience an increase will result in prices that continue to rise.
as for the declining state of affairs will bring many disadvantages. making the price daunting.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 17, 2018, 07:50:46 PM
The real value of crypto currency can be seen only when a large number of people leave the market.While it is very difficult to determine.

Of course there is no definite standard for the price of altcoins, all are worthy and appropriate, but of course all users hope to get profit from altcoins so everyone wants to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 07:44:43 PM
I myself cannot say that this is the real price of the altcoins in this recent bearish market or not. In fact, the price of the altcoins are still decreasing and it is still struggling to be better rate. However, so far, the price is fluctuating and it indicates the market is still down. But, to say that this is the real price of the altcoins, I don't think so. I think that the prices can still be better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
The way I understand the cryptocurrency market to be you can not say that any price is the real price for altcoin, there is no real price it can go as low as it can go and also goes as high as it can go depending on the driving force behind the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 06:24:32 PM
I kinda agree with you that the current altcoin prices more or less reflect their true value. To extrapolate this further, I think this also applies to BTC. People just dump and the pump doesn't not overweigh it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
So the investor lost faith, doesn't think this technology in a coin is worth as much as he was made to believe (surprise surprise).

This happened so many times from beginning of crypto, so it's nothing new! Not investors! Traders lost faith and got out with loss! Investors are the one who believe in crypto and ready to put their money in it for years to come and not to move anything! Who done that in last years, he didn't make mistake! Of course you need to know in which project you are investing your money, if you invest it is some scam coin, yes its lost! But investors dont do that, just traders put their money somewhere based on some shitty shill!
Activity: 32
September 17, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
It is difficult to name a fair price for altcoins, especially those who do not have a finished product. It is unclear how to count.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
The real value of crypto currency can be seen only when a large number of people leave the market.While it is very difficult to determine.
Most of cryptocurrencies are decentralised and price will be varied in current demand. But USDT and TUSD is the standard value peoples are never leave this platform. The real world expecting more profit so they take some risks in all the investment then only we will get good profit in crypto. Most of the beginners are panic in crypto so they are all stay away in anytime but actual market is not depends on new investors.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 17, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
to put on worth with appropriation as investors to works on supports on possession of resource and potentials as the decision on beginning of terms on preparing use with selection on aspects as initials to put on hypothesis and gains to collects with finest on tasks as managing qualification and evaluation of the business intelligence of the company.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 17, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
as customs on attains with work on field as trader to apply selection of models on running as objective with chance on appealing absence within the timelines on calendar terms as the returns of notification to put on regular scheme of tasks on qualification on finest to deliver with one as the strength on reference to begins of one on submission as trader to put of order with request of exchange on following the running position with the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Nobody knows a real price of a new technology. This is why there are a lot of bubbles in the market. So now we can just make money at price jumps and keep a part of it on our wallets a couple of years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 17, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
I think the first mistake when looking at the bottom is to bunch all of the altcoin prices in one category.
This basically makes the market two things: btc price, then altcoin price.
Isn't that too simple an explanation for such a diverse market?

If you take a look at the top 100 coins, there are actually quite a few who are doing very well when compared to this time last year.
Yes, the entire market is down when compared to last jan., but in the long run, it is much better off than this time last year.
One thing to keep in mind is that the market is really starting to mature.
People are way more cautious about what they invest in so the strong coins with name brand recognition and market penetration have all been doing relatively well.
For the shitty coins, there is not bottom, they will just continue to sink until they disappear forever.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
Those people who invest money for a long time should have steel eggs, that's how another trader needs to be able to control their nerves ... Otherwise, do not make money (((
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 17, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
Looking at the investments I made in altcoins this time last year they are now at less than half the price.

So the investor lost faith, doesn't think this technology in a coin is worth as much as he was made to believe (surprise surprise).

You may say that It's because it follows bitcoin, but say you need to stop dreaming and come back to reality because BTC is still nearly double the price it was this time last year.

But are we at the bottom? Is the price now the REAL price of an altcoin.

Every price was on altcoin is the real price.
The cheap price just like now doesn't mean it's the real price and when it's rise again will be the fake price.
It depends on the market, and whatever the price will be always the real price
Activity: 364
September 17, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
I also agree with you, that this is the real price of the altcoin, because now the price of the altcoin is not rising and falling again (more stable at the current price).
Activity: 291
September 17, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

You may say that It's because it follows bitcoin, but say you need to stop dreaming and come back to reality because BTC is still nearly double the price it was this time last year.

I believe we are at a bottom but this is a completely manipulated market.  The alts are whatever the whales are willing to pump them up to to sucker in new meat.  Remember they must pump this up to get paid. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
September 17, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

there is no benchmark in the price category, and if we review the occurrence of market turmoil we agree that bitcoin still has a very high selling value even though the decline continues. as for other indications this is better for market circulation which will separate altcoins that have no progress at all will be eliminated. other benefits, you can buy various altcoins that you think will benefit in the future this is where experience and knowledge are at stake.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
There is no fixed price for crypto because crypto will never be stable because crypto is market fluctuations and the price is determined by market demand. but at the moment I feel, the crypto market is more difficult to predict, because there are so many people shortening crypto, manipulating the market, and many negative issues about crypto, and more.
Activity: 52
September 17, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
There are high chances for the coins to hit the bottom, at least for some of them. The bubble might burst for some coins and they might go further down. So we need to be a little more careful while we are trading.
Pages:
Jump to: