Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Pump-Group Pump-Group: Pegapump Pro (most elite in the world!) - page 2. (Read 3842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
so this is a scam lulz thread? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Tell me this group is aint' real and it's all just a fabrication of your imagination. How do you pump a pump group anyway? Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

I am so excited to see you have a pegapumpa pro-pump platinum turbo diamond. The investment seems legit, what would I expect to pay to be part of the pppptd group?

Well, for members who want to really take it to the next level, we have our Pegapump Pro-Pump Platinum Turbo Diamond club.  In this ultra exclusive group, we actually pump pump-group pump-groups.  This is a cutting edge method that is guaranteed to septuple double your profit, or you get a 150% refund (and NOT ONE member has ever requested this).  

Pegapump Pro-Pump Platinum Turbo Diamond: The winner's choice.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
just give me ur money. lets make is easy
Activity: 266
any money you want to pump monero so you can dump your bags on your "members" Smiley

No, you misunderstand.  We don't pump currencies.  

We pump pump groups.

Will you tell the group that you created when another group will pump Huh
You can gain 2 x profit

This information is not given out freely.  I publicly post when another group is going to be pumped here in this topic, BUT if you want early insider access to that information you will have to join Pegapump Pro-Pump Platinum.  It might seem like a crazy investment, but even a cursory glance at our former members will show they made anywhere from 6x to 19x their purchase price for the subscription.

I am so excited to see you have a pegapumpa pro-pump platinum turbo diamond. The investment seems legit, what would I expect to pay to be part of the pppptd group?
legendary
Activity: 1344
I don't believe in any pump groups or whatever. They exist to sell you membership then dump on you for profit.
Activity: 199
Merit: 110
Et tu pegasus?

Seriously, no, bad, don't do this.
any money you want to pump monero so you can dump your bags on your "members" Smiley

No, you misunderstand.  We don't pump currencies.  

We pump pump groups.

You can gain 2 x profit

This information is not given out freely.  I publicly post when another group is going to be pumped here in this topic, BUT if you want early insider access to that information you will have to join Pegapump Pro-Pump Platinum.  It might seem like a crazy investment, but even a cursory glance at our former members will show they made anywhere from 6x to 19x their purchase price for the subscription.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

No, you misunderstand.  We don't pump currencies. 

We pump pump groups.

You can gain 2 x profit

No, you misunderstand.  We don't pump currencies. 

We pump pump groups.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i will be joining mr pumps group as he provided good infos - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meta-whale-spy-pump-group-opening-join-now-until-seats-are-taken-1194863

what are u guys offering? how to join etc ?

Why are you joining your own group? lel
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
i will be joining mr pumps group as he provided good infos - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meta-whale-spy-pump-group-opening-join-now-until-seats-are-taken-1194863

what are u guys offering? how to join etc ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can we pump monero, a shit coin like that, definitely need it.
legendary
Activity: 924
*woosh*

First one with his sarcasm-detector calibrated!
Activity: 266
The OP has lost it, pump group pump group, we usually pump weekdays and weekends? Tell me more  Cheesy 24hours a day! Damn maaan I'm in!!
Activity: 938
What do you mean with "Pump other pump groups"  Huh
What we do is pump other pump groups.  Standby for more details.
legendary
Activity: 1764
this thing still work?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: