Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin that have a better future - page 3. (Read 518 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 04:02:32 AM
I think oax have a better future because there is a great project, is it enough not for sure, also a good team. But there are many coins like that, you need to diversify and invest in those with great project and team. They can still fail though  Smiley so there is always risk.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 19, 2018, 03:49:49 AM
what is the best altcoin for you today,and what altcoin will have a potential for the future that will get higher value ?  Smiley Smiley

for me both appcoin and omg got a very high chance that it will go x100 in the future for it got a good team and future developments.
Activity: 490
February 19, 2018, 03:36:53 AM
when choosing a coin, one must pay attention to the capitalization of the coin. if it is from 50 million, then you can study the project further. We look at the site of the project, how interesting the idea is and how professional the team is. if all these questions were resolved in a positive way, then a good project for investing with a high ROI
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
February 19, 2018, 03:26:24 AM
To know that you'll have to read a lot. Some of the coins that I personally think have a huge potential are Vechain and ethereum. They both gave me good returns in the past.
I can say with absolute surity that Vechain has a lot of potential. It is not due to the returns that it gave me but the concept is quite nice.(offering blockchain as a service). Do give a read about it.
Peace.

Activity: 378
February 19, 2018, 02:37:05 AM
what is the best altcoin for you today,and what altcoin will have a potential for the future that will get higher value ?  Smiley Smiley
there are a lot of coins available today and if you want to research it, it will probably spend a lot of time. if you often read the thread here, then there are many questions like you and make a summary of the answers given people, then you will find the answer, without having to ask or create a new thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 19, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
Looking for an old, undervalued coin that is behind schedule on it's original roadmap, but about to finally get there?  Safex is the one.

Looking for something just finished ICO and about to hit Exchanges? RKT should see big gains when it start trading next month.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
what is the best altcoin for you today,and what altcoin will have a potential for the future that will get higher value ?  Smiley Smiley

There a lot of altcoins and we can't to say which one will be more profitable. Buy top-20 altcoins and you will have stable profit
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: