Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading group -ALTerClub - page 2. (Read 3608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
July 10, 2015, 04:20:47 PM
can I get a discount of like, say... .14btc?

Sorry.. Everyone pays the same amount..
But if you really want to join..and this is not just a joke, I will donate you with 0.01 haha ... first and last time.. Cheesy

hmm.... I will need to break the piggy bank, but I like that piggy bank - It is a tough decision, I'll let you know.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2015, 04:03:53 PM

Sorry.. Everyone pays the same amount..
But if you really want to join..and this is not just a joke, I will donate you with 0.01 haha ... first and last time.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
July 10, 2015, 03:49:42 PM
legendary
July 10, 2015, 02:14:58 PM
Well, I respect your opinion. Nothing wrong with that.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
July 10, 2015, 01:40:30 PM

I think this anonymous person is jk with this post

legendary
July 10, 2015, 12:07:36 PM
That's why I posted @noobgettinrich's Twitter link... here is the last rank...: https://twitter.com/Noobgettinrich/status/597470026220834818
I don't want too much hype... I like when my followers proove(talk) my work...

Smiley
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
July 10, 2015, 11:40:42 AM
good lcuk buddy, might help ppl decide to choose you if post a history of trades over a few months or so before asking for money
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 10, 2015, 11:38:24 AM
You would probably be a lot more trusted if you provided any sort of history of your trading.
legendary
July 10, 2015, 10:45:15 AM

Hello Buddies!  

Maybe you know me .. I'm a Twitter idiot.                                                                                  
   MAGURA a cryptocurrency trader, and maybe I can say an altcoinpro.. Cheesy
   https://twitter.com/magaura11

Bought BTC in 2013
   And started to trade altcoins 1.5 yrs ago ...
   Spent 8 hours/day (sometimes more) to learn and trade ...
   I "survived" a lot of pumps ... and ofc maybe moaaah dumps ... Smiley
   So I understood how this "shit" works ...
   And I made good calls on Twitter ...
   (If you do not believe me, check it out ... Cheesy)
   https://twitter.com/Noobgettinrich
   https://twitter.com/magaura11

Decided to get back in crypto again ...
   But now in a little bit different way ...
   So I want to create a good trading group. A slack group like #CryptoSurvivors (maybe you have heard about) ... But that was rather more for the Community ...
   When it was difficult for all the "last altcoiners" ...

So now, I will create a private group.
   Let's start the paradox: serious work, without stress.. just say #shikakaaa! Cheesy

Only one rule!
                                                                                                                                                 If you don't trust in me ... then don't join. THAT'S ALL!
                                                                                                                                                                             (It's your choice ...)

- I will share my thoughts about new and old altcoins, early picks, and accumulation plans (for longer term) ...
    - You will see how my research working. But now, you will be there from the beginning...
   It does not mean I'm leaving the Twitter scene or the #CryptoSurvivors slack (that's for free forever) .
   I'm just not going to talk too much .. and too early .. in public stages about my picks ... that's all ...

So the membership fee: 0.15 BTC x3 .... (0.15 to join, then if you want to stay 0.15 BTC 2nd and 3rd month..) ... so 0.45 BTC total.
   If you want at once, you need to pay only 0.3 BTC

I think not expensive, compared to other groups ...
   But as I said, it's your choice ... I'm not a wizard, and I will not give a guarantee for your big success like other trading gurus ...
   I want a good trading group ...  with lot of fun, jokes, and ofc money making ...

If you are interested:

- Send me a dm on Twitter or a msg here ...

Pages:
Jump to: