Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100% - page 3. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 15, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
ripple - for long investments. it will not give good indicators, such as last year. ADC XLM, TRX - they have more potential.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 15, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
Straight to the favorites-such is not, but I can highlight ripple, Cardano

Cardano 50%-50%
In a year be don't stable and have small profit
Ripple long-term coin, but trust more than cardano
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 15, 2018, 12:52:01 PM
Straight to the favorites-such is not, but I can highlight ripple, Cardano
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
November 15, 2018, 12:46:58 PM
Since I so desire to see crypto used more in terms of payments, DASH would have been my option. But it lacks so many fundamental properties for mainstream adoption. But I have an eye out for modern finance chain. Those guys have studies all the alternative payment systems and are producing the revolutionary product. All that's needed on a merchant's side is the software. No bulky (no matter how small) hardware installations. And it has a simplified crypto to fiat gateway through it's MF2X protocol. The best part, they are planning on having Masternodes... Something most of their competitors don't have. I'm hoping to stack up a few and be set for life.

What's thrilling? The reward both merchants and customers a 10% rebate of both items sold or purchased using crypto on a monthly basis. .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
Wait  ... I'm here to sell and buy and then sell and buy again ... as long as it will be profitable and interesting for me. or are you here for another reason?)
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 12:11:34 PM
altcoin which I believe a lot like ETH and NEO is one example. believe me if I get ETH and NEO coins at a cheap price, I will not sell the coin before getting a multiple profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 11:11:54 AM
what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why
I totally believe in ETH but if need be I will sell it and buy more BTC. It all depends on many factors and circumstances. I am here to earn and if opportunity strikes, I will sell.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 15, 2018, 09:52:04 AM
Bancor maybe - very serious team and good idea imho. But I don't think I would never sell these coins. If it pumps up and makes x100 I will sell it in any case Smiley
I also like NEO and some masternode coins. But as mentioned above I will sell them if they are strongly pumped.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 07:45:23 PM
Ethereum is one of the altcoins I am confident with. I am not saying that I will never sell, but it  is the most trusted platform and over 90% of the ICOs use it`s platform. There is continuous development and it has bright future in my view.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
November 14, 2018, 04:19:13 PM
for me this is eos. I think this is the most promising project on the market and I am sure that it will grow very well in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
November 14, 2018, 04:15:18 PM
what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why

Yes, I believe in Altcoin. I hold a lot of Altcoin for the long term. Maybe not all Altcoins are growing in the near future, but sooner or later the price of Altcoin remains high.
Activity: 434
November 14, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
I think mostly all wrote about Ethereum because of it's popularity. And I will agree with all of them. Its blockchain is used by many new projects. The technology of smart-contracts is great!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 14, 2018, 03:26:55 PM
There is no point in blindly believing in any particular coin, I believe that any coin can give you the opportunity to become rich. Of course there are coins that will give the most profit, but to find them you need to have a lot of experience and be able to understand projects.
Activity: 630
November 14, 2018, 03:19:25 PM
No body can prove that any coin can give the 100% performance in the whole life due the many ups and downs in the life of all coins. Assumption for any coin may also be accurate upto 100% percent but that is very rare case and that happen one time out of 100 coins in the market because this is volatile market and nothing is fix here and changes are the major reason for every trend.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 14, 2018, 03:11:21 PM
Many choices point to ethereum, believing my altcoin isn't 100% entirely only for Bitcoin which is truly trustworthy because if bitcoin decreases as it now happens again on the market, altcoin also has the same downward movement
Activity: 140
November 14, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
I have coins that were bought a year ago. I have no desire to get rid of them in 2019. But I do not just hold and wait for better times - I play on the prices during each day. This is my favorite earnings on the Altcoins, whom I trust and will keep for a long time.
Activity: 294
November 14, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
I do not believe only one token. I think it will be stupid. This is still not a cryptocurrency. I have a big list.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
I sometimes trade every day, so not all Altcoin can be for long-term investments. And if you see growth and many people who buy it are Ethereum. This coin lasts a long time, I think it's very good. Ethereum is a very well-established coin and is very popular with investors.

Indeed ethereum has many communities and is able to become an altcoin mainstay with its value, even many who come to own it. Believe that altcoin is okay but not 100%, give awards that are in line with the team's performance in developing the project.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
most people hold Ethereum and don't sell it and most are invested in the long run, because that will be profitable. Ethereum is the best Altcoin, although it has dropped a lot now but there are still many people who like Ethereum. they believe that Ethereum will rise again and grow well so that it can be profitable in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 02:32:24 AM
Believing in something 100% is pretty stupid. First, there are quite a few factors that you can not control and that can lead to the death of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: