Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 2. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 03:49:15 AM
Its like the beginning of the internet back in the late 90's. At that time poeple only thought that internet was to send and receive email, look at what all we can do with it now. Same is with blockchain, new companies are trying to use it and hence making new alts.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
December 15, 2017, 03:42:56 AM
Thanks for the asap reply , what is "ANN" all about?  I often see that word. Hope you wont mind.
So what will happen to the altcoins that's not into top 10 in coinmarket?
ANN are announcement threads of particular ICO or cryptocurrency company where they usually give details about their project, team and roadmap along with various links to their Twitter, Website or Telegram.

And nothing happens to the coins which are not in top 10. There are many potential coins which are not in top 10 and can make it through. Top 10s are large cap coins that usually the second preferred investment for people after bitcoin. Medium cap coins are good investment too. But small caps are merely for pump and dump.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
December 15, 2017, 03:36:40 AM
Yes. Altcoins are main part of crypto world. So many good/bad projects prefers to open a crowdsale using blockchain to collect money for beginning. And they release their own tokens during this crowdsales. Quantity of these projects increases day by day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
December 15, 2017, 03:21:53 AM
the answer its because in this world innovation are never stop especially on startup.
so they need some big fund to create that so they need an investor to made it real.
and finally as a feedback the developer give a token/altcoin as reward.
and over time if the project growth, that's coin are available on market (exchanger)
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
December 15, 2017, 02:22:14 AM
Hello ! Newbie here , just want to know why there's always keep coming new altcoins everyday to the public?Hope someone can enlightened me .   Huh

i think they want to make easy payment and attempted future technology
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 02:21:02 AM
they seek and compete to provide solutions to future payments, they try to solve the current problem and make a real solution to it. some projects are good and according to their plans, but fails also too much.

Hmmm.. this sounds clear to me .
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 02:15:22 AM
they seek and compete to provide solutions to future payments, they try to solve the current problem and make a real solution to it. some projects are good and according to their plans, but fails also too much.
December 15, 2017, 02:11:24 AM
Oh I see , thanks for the information y'all
Need to dig more to understand this and make a positive results . Chao !   Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
December 15, 2017, 02:04:22 AM
Thanks for the asap reply , what is "ANN" all about?  I often see that word. Hope you wont mind.

On account of the ANN can not answer.
With regards to altcoins I want to say. Yes now a lot of altcoins absolutely useless to anyone only for speculation. In the spring and early summer they are well grown. But now there is mostly a top altcoins. Top I would not take the first ten. The first hundred or at least 50. There is almost no bad projects.
After 10 years 90% of today's coins will die. It is inevitable.
December 15, 2017, 01:55:45 AM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
December 15, 2017, 01:42:51 AM
Hello ! Newbie here , just want to know why there's always keep coming new altcoins everyday to the public?Hope someone can enlightened me .   Huh

Because everybody wants his fair share from people who are buying every sh*t on the market without even read the ann.
Of course, there are always few exceptions, offering new stuff and innovation, but they are unicorns.
December 15, 2017, 01:37:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: