Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins and bitcoin - Where is the good investment now? - page 6. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

I choose bitcoin as the main investment but of course some altcoin also recommended ( ETH, LTC, XMR ). For medium period I suggest you try bitcoin, the price is low and when moving have significant impact. You only need to find where the point you should enter and leave the market. In this situation you need big money to start because investment in reality only using long term period but for practice in medium is good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
I predict that altcoins will soon rise again and will be suitable for short-term investments but promising good returns. My favorite altcoin is Euthereum and Litecoin. Bitcoin is showing signs of price increase again but with the price to buy a bitcoin now quite high (over $ 3000), the investor will have to be really clear and patient if he does not want to run the risk.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is according to your target profit and how much risk that you want to take. If you want to make bigger profit so you have to make invest in altcoin, because altcoin will give opportunity to give profit bigger than BTC. Like last year some altcoin like VERGE and Stratis made huge profit  about 100 times in less than 1 year. For the better make portfolio of investment by 70%for BTC and for altcoin 30%.
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a good and safe investment, less risky than Altcoins. You should invest in long-term, Bitcoin future is very good, I think this time should only invest in the top coin as Bitcoin
Activity: 420

Depend on your way of trading and your money as well.  Bitcoin is good investment  but for a long term because btc price is changing.  You can also trade with altcoins in a short term period.
Activity: 294
I see that bitcoin prices have been increasing dramatically in the past few days, so at this point I believe you can definitely invest long term, you can see that the market is fluctuating constantly and very hard to guess, altcoin prices are constantly rebounding very strongly, so I believe that at this time you should only invest short on altcoin and trading day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Now it's hard to say what will happen in the near future, but I think that in a few months the price of bitcoin and altcoins will increase significantly. Therefore, I would recommend that you invest 50% in bitcoin, 30% in the eth, for the remaining 20% buy several promising altcoins from the top 30. I will not advise you anything concrete, you will choose according to your knowledge and beliefs. So you will have an excellent portfolio.
Activity: 202
You can trade day and short-term investment in bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and rising sharply in the past, so I believe that at this point you only Should invest in altcoin to be profitable. The market is still bearish, so when trading altcoin you always have to stick to bitcoin prices.
Activity: 224
Both are good to invest because you will buy it in a cheap price so grab the opportunity. Although the market is always fluctuating is good to buy now both altcoin and bitcoin.
I think at this point the long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so to be able to successfully trade at this time is very difficult , bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply at any time. So I believe you should only invest in short-term investments in bitcoin to minimize risk.
Activity: 812
Both are good to invest because you will buy it in a cheap price so grab the opportunity. Although the market is always fluctuating is good to buy now both altcoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 224
On current market condition - only Bitcoin. After bull run begins you can rebalance your portfolio approx 60/40.
Activity: 294
I believe you can invest in altcoin at this point, you can see that the price of altcoin has been increasing steadily over the past few days and at the moment there are signs of a strong recovery. You can trade altcoin to make a profit at this time, but you should only trade short term because the market capitalization does not increase, this is very dangerous.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

Its better to diversify our Investment here crytpo to have more chances earning profits and less losses.  I preferred In Investing Iong term In bitcoin while exploring some altcoins where as good for short term Investment. Ij that situation I'll make myself well trained In trading and experience most top exchanges.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
right now.. Bitcoin became too expensive and heavy.. sometimes unpredictable, IMO alt coins did the same with more flexibility in the prices Up&Down..
it's large market  to choose your fav. pairs that worth investing.. don't care about Bitcoin Situation it's Moving Up Over 100K .. So to take the bounty of having the both.. to trade/buy/sell your alts in BTC Market...
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
No really I buy altcoins because I believe in what these new coins may do in the future, just like the internet we had improvements and new competitors in the market.
This stuff is early and we have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Unfortunately, there is nothing but Fiat between bitcoin and altcoin. You can safely invest in Fiat, there is almost impossible to lose your Deposit Grin
Activity: 448
 I would suggest actually reading the BTC whitepaper so you can understand why DISTRIBUTED systems are so important and are going to change the world. XRP and EOS are centralized systems that could easily be replaced by a big corporation running their own private servers and blockchains. They are fundamentally flawed and stupid. BTC is and always will be KING, and is the only true and TESTED crypto around.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is a good investment and several altcoins too but remember that bitcoin can never give you huge profits in quick period of times which you are expecting it today.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin price in the last past few months is not going well. If asking for a medium-term investment, I will go with altcoins. There are new coins being listed in the coinmarketcap that has a potential to grow in the future. You just need to evaluate those coins before deciding. It is just a matter of choice.
Activity: 57
Now is the price of BTC is very cheap, suitable for you to invest in them, so buy them now lag late, maybe in the next few weeks, BTC prices will rise again
Pages:
Jump to: