Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS ARE GOING NOWHERE TILL BTC MOVES... prove me wrong - page 3. (Read 490 times)

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
When altcoin season?
Which ones to keep/buy?
The top altcoin will move higher when the price of bitcoin starts to move higher, i am not going to invest in any altcoin further as i am not having the confidence to do so, i have the fork coins of bitcoin and i am expecting those to move higher with bitcoin and you never know what will happen in the future, i will avoid ETH for now and if you are looking for profit the anon coins might be forced out of the exchanges in the future when regulations are forced upon these exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

right now is the time to buy coins at every dip. but maybe check out the coins that you believe will really be gaining prices in the long run. i am buying some of them. don't buy by bulk because that will only spike the price making traders dump at you. the market i think will stick for a long time or maybe until just next year. prices of the tokens among the tops ones are just not dropping too much to its good to just keep busy trading with it and buying for your stash.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
When altcoin season?
Which ones to keep/buy?
Asking for a friend...
HI
no season can be predict
don't waste your time on altcoin which indeed makes you confused or doubtful ,choose top 50 in capitalization market is enough in my opinion for a long term
looking for info first before started to open the thread ,such questions are often here
suggestion ether ,binance coin ,monero ,maker ,more coins you hodl and chance to lose only a little
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
Truth is, nobody knows WHEN altcoins starts moving, everyone's attention is at BTC currently, and if you look around the crypto communities is pretty much dead. Once the hoard returns, I'm sure we'll see a massive bull run, everything will move again, and the bull run we saw in 2017 will seem like small bump on the road.
That's my prediction anyway.

Regulation, will be tightened, peoples trading histories automatically shared with the IRS, everything will be regulated at some point, hence why DEX solutions seems like the obvious choice for those of us who wants to stay anon.
I'm accumulating Blocknet for this very reason in fact.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
When altcoin season?
Which ones to keep/buy?
Asking for a friend...
Pages:
Jump to: