Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins getting delisted - page 3. (Read 916 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 26, 2019, 04:46:51 AM
it's not wrong to think that old coins are a good investment, but not all old coins are good investments. Examples of good coins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and others. I think you know what they mean by old coins.
many exchangers delist the old coins because basically they run out of contract period, or do not have any development. other than that the potential to invest in new coins is also not all good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 26, 2019, 04:38:14 AM
Sir, I don't agree with you, because I believe when an old coin reaches their all goals, they make new milestones, which is very normal and this is how the Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and others are lives. Some new coins can give you higher profit than old coins, but new coins are not trustable to hold. You can trade them for a short time, but you can't invest blindly on them. When the golden time appears, you will see all the old potential coins' prices will go high first.
It is true that some new coins can produce higher profits than old coins. But, if we look at recently, new coins are not very profitable for me and there are actually more coins that have decreased. And to make a profit yourself, trading new coins is better in a short period of time and to be able to make a profit from it we also have to be smart to look for gaps or opportunities to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 25, 2019, 10:41:35 PM
There’s a reason why they are being delisted and if they are really good then they should stay. Some exchanges are too strict, and altcoins really need to perform good and prove to every trader that they deserve more years. Old altcoins are not exempted from this, they still need to be good in-order to compete and stay alive.
It's not that they are strict, there are rules that are followed, when the coin is not being traded actively anymore, then they will delist it.
There's a lot of old altcoins in the past that are delisted in exchanges like poloniex, bittrex, and even Binance and that would affect the future of the coin as these exchanges are known to have a good trading volume, especially Binance.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
December 25, 2019, 07:38:04 PM
The lack of trading volume and less interest are the reasons why the exchange management decides to stop the partnership with the project and they delist the altcoin. No need to blame the market conditions, the market does everything correctly. The teams should spend a more time developing the project and investors will come later.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
December 25, 2019, 07:37:08 PM
It is not a bearish market that makes exchanges delist some coins, but has other reasons, such as coins no longer have growth, dev is not active, or the loss of trading volume for some time.
for investment, only old coins that have quality like ETH, LTC, XRP, STR, etc. are good. but investing in new coins is also great. such as ADA, TRX, BNB, LINK, etc.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 25, 2019, 07:25:00 PM
Becausw of lack volume most altcoin are now getting delisted on exchange site those altcoins that have a real project plus good volume will survive in this crypto world. If you want to invest in altcoin make sure check first the volume and invest only on top100 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 25, 2019, 07:06:04 PM
now we see new coins entering the top 100 easily, perhaps because they developed something different.
This is literally just shittalking lmao, look at coinmarketcap and tell me which one are new coins that sits on top 100. It doesn't matter if they are developing something but in the end it just gives you shit product, * look at Exscudo *.

'm sure a new altcoin or top 10 altcoin will take over.
No.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
December 25, 2019, 06:55:20 PM
There could be other reasons why the said exchange delay coins but the major reason why most coins are delisted generally is because they fail to meet their road map, or possible no trading volume and no activity and as such the best is to delist such coin.
that must be the additional reason but so many coins have successfully meet their roadmap was getting delisted too and i can even mention some of them in this case. Polo is already known as a very strict exchange site these days. To comply with SEC regulation is not easy. Any coin that has a lot of potentials to be security must be delisted from the exchange site to avoid the violation for the regulator's compliance. This is not something new right now and so many exchange sites are doing delisting to so many coins. That's how US exchange site works.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 25, 2019, 06:43:37 PM
if altcoin delisted from the market should switch to another altcoin, I'm sure a new altcoin or top 10 altcoin will take over.
and time to invest in bitcoin too.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
December 25, 2019, 06:36:10 PM
If an altcoins gets delisted on a particular exchange, there are still some exchanges where it could be traded, particularly if it gas been listed on others. Different exchanges have their different rules and they differ. However, it is always good to keep yourself updated on whichever altcoins you have invested in.
If that certain altcoin is delisted from any exchanger, its something we could think that the others will follow then. This is common to altcoins that don't have a market value/volume. It won't make sense if exchanges will keep on holding which they don't get any investors to buy with. They have no choice but to give space for another coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 25, 2019, 06:15:05 PM
If an altcoins gets delisted on a particular exchange, there are still some exchanges where it could be traded, particularly if it gas been listed on others. Different exchanges have their different rules and they differ. However, it is always good to keep yourself updated on whichever altcoins you have invested in.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
December 25, 2019, 05:48:01 PM
It's not really what you explained, some are when there's no liquidity expecially when team keeps on dumping coins on the exchange or other people without good investors as it do warrant delist or when they exit scam.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 25, 2019, 04:09:57 PM
depending on what the project is developing, if what is developed is the same as the old one, then the project will fail in the near future.
it just repeats the previous project process.
now we see new coins entering the top 100 easily, perhaps because they developed something different.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
December 25, 2019, 03:34:27 PM
There could be other reasons why the said exchange delay coins but the major reason why most coins are delisted generally is because they fail to meet their road map, or possible no trading volume and no activity and as such the best is to delist such coin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
December 25, 2019, 01:55:23 PM
I think it's true that coins that are rarely used by investors or have no price development and have no trading volume, will be removed from their stock exchanges. but on the other hand not all old coins have fulfilled their road maps, for example ETH and BNB are still intact and are widely used by users in every asepek.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 25, 2019, 01:54:43 PM
Many altcoin don't have continue progress with their project, after listing on exchange market developer and owner do not care what happen with their coin will lower price or not is not their business, many altcoin have been delist because not serious with owner to wake up their altcoin price, just few developer keep care with their coin with buy back and burn their altcoin supply to make price keep higher.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
December 25, 2019, 01:46:57 PM
Hi guys i read on the news that major few exchanges are delisting some altcoins that falls to keep up due to present bear market, for example poloniex exchange is delisting Omni and primecoin and others, what do you have to share about this?

Some are saying its good to invest in old coins now few old coins are dying, I believe they've met the end of their roadmap, no more excitement about them, this is why i still feels that newer coins will take the bigger advantage of future greenish market, what do you think?

That's the reality that every investor must face, waking up that he has no exchange for his coins, because of low volume, considering that they paid a big amount just for the exchange to list their coin, only exchanges made a huge profit here, no wonder some exchanges are inflating their volume to make them attractive to new projects for listing.
Delisted altcoins have no demand by the day traders and exchanges have to make money too. The trading fees contain the major part of exchange profit and idle altcoins have no advantage for the precise exchange. The reality is scammer give money to the exchanges for listing their token without asking questions and later they team dumps his own allocation with the bids of new traders. Later the team goes away and traders can't trade the dead altcoins which will be delisted by the exchange soon.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 25, 2019, 01:46:37 PM
Hi guys i read on the news that major few exchanges are delisting some altcoins that falls to keep up due to present bear market, for example poloniex exchange is delisting Omni and primecoin and others, what do you have to share about this?

Some are saying its good to invest in old coins now few old coins are dying, I believe they've met the end of their roadmap, no more excitement about them, this is why i still feels that newer coins will take the bigger advantage of future greenish market, what do you think?
Old altcoins are being removed from exchanges because after a long time of operation, these altcoins have become a failure. There are no real products and failed to complete their roadmap. Also the price of tokens has fallen hundreds of times compared to 2017. In 2020 I believe that hundreds of old altcoins will die or even more than that.

Omni is not a failure. It was funded recently for bitcoin layer, this is an app on top of BTC. Remember when Justin announced they are removing DGB, wel its not yet removed. It wouldn't be surprising if the said coins are still going to be listed and these announcements aren't true.  This is to impress people in crypto that polo isn't crawling for help, but it really is begging for people to trade there.

Justin should realize the he doesn't own a big exchange as Binance who can dictate which coins to support or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
December 25, 2019, 01:29:33 PM

Old altcoins are being removed from exchanges because after a long time of operation, these altcoins have become a failure. There are no real products and failed to complete their roadmap. Also the price of tokens has fallen hundreds of times compared to 2017. In 2020 I believe that hundreds of old altcoins will die or even more than that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
December 25, 2019, 01:16:30 PM
Old coins are still better than new coins, but not all old coins are good because only old coins whose projects are still running and have many partnerships, are good to keep, the lack of new coins is the project is still starting from scratch, can be successful or not.

The problem with them is very simple, they stop focussing on development once the coin gets listed and developers are least bothered to keep themself updated with the market as a result, the investors lose hope on the project and just shift their investment to newly added altcoins which comes with new features and they make the same mistake. The investment keeps moving from one project to another as altcoin lacks further development post listing.
Pages:
Jump to: