Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 4. (Read 6806 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 08, 2018, 08:23:17 AM
Finally we are seing good days after months, I had bought neblio and it increased %45-50 in 2-3 weeks, also monetha and enjin increased well I was holding them, happy weeks for me. I hope we can see bitcoin rises in the coming days.
All the coins are looking nicely positioned for the coin to get pumped by the end of November.
They are looking nice but Neblio did not really increase %45-50 in two weeks based on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neblio/.
As of today, the price really dropped, from $220 billion total market it's down now to $216 billion, there is a minor dropped but I am optimistic this will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2018, 09:19:36 AM
Finally we are seing good days after months, I had bought neblio and it increased %45-50 in 2-3 weeks, also monetha and enjin increased well I was holding them, happy weeks for me. I hope we can see bitcoin rises in the coming days.
All the coins are looking nicely positioned for the coin to get pumped by the end of November.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 07, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
November 07, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
yes i saw that, market is going to increasing so all altcoins have green,me happy with that and i have confidence it will increase more upcoming days, so i think now again market price will not go decrease.

we all of course altcoin will increase. therefore many people still believe and believe that the altcoin will continue to increase, even though sometimes the situation always makes you nervous.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
November 07, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
yes i saw that, market is going to increasing so all altcoins have green,me happy with that and i have confidence it will increase more upcoming days, so i think now again market price will not go decrease.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:22:22 AM
Oh, yeah, it reminds me of the previous year, when the boom started around the same time. Today I am very pleased - a smooth slow growth continues, this is a reason for optimism in the future.

For everything we have to wait and see how the market will start because but as of now Bitcoin is very strong at this position and market seems to be in a positive direction which we can expect something, the prices will increase in the next year.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 07:19:42 AM
Oh, yeah, it reminds me of the previous year, when the boom started around the same time. Today I am very pleased - a smooth slow growth continues, this is a reason for optimism in the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 07, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
Altcoin green market is not confirmed yet but it will happen.  The prices are down and the present market does not reflect the value of most quality coin in the market. 
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
some altcoins are now in the green bch position, nxt and some of the other coins have now experienced an increase but only a few percent. this can be one of the best things considering that at the end of the year the predicted increase will grow high and significantly.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 05:51:39 AM
It is the same old feeling to see how alternate coins are getting to its natural color once again but i am not really putting all my trust to it as i know how volatile cryptocurrencies are. But at least, for now, everything is looking good and refreshing to the eyes.
Actually Bitcoin price is really stable in the past years and price does not move anywhere i hope bitcoin price will start to moving higher in the near time . But stable also good for trader thats is a shorterm trader
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
November 07, 2018, 04:48:20 AM
It is the same old feeling to see how alternate coins are getting to its natural color once again but i am not really putting all my trust to it as i know how volatile cryptocurrencies are. But at least, for now, everything is looking good and refreshing to the eyes.
I hope this time it will not let us down, we have seen some good rise but in the end it will go back to a stable price which is $6K.
December is coming and last month we've seen a lot of FOMO in December so if history will repeat itself, we have to see a pump to start in this month.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 06, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 07:21:06 PM
Agreed, Major altcoins are on the move lately. Volatility is increasing every day. We can now see waves of uptrend and down trend on an intraday basis. If you have find a good entry point it is wise to hodl however it is wiser to check an exit point too.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
November 06, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
I think yesterday and today is actually a really good green sign i mean things seem to be picking up I just hope we dont get any bearish move atleast entering q1 or q2 next year
Activity: 392
November 06, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
Finally we are seeing green market from few weeks especially for some altcoins, but generally big projects are not increasing much so we need more volume and new buyers from world, if this happen we can see more good days and maybe bull market come again.
Activity: 644
November 06, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
Last days, Bitcoin climbed a little bit, and the Altcoins went upstairs. Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and other Altcoins also go up with their price.
This may mean an upcoming bull run, but it can only be a short-term improvement. Anyway we are in the green sphere.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 03:47:24 AM
i think many of traders are happy this for last few days. we been having green days for this few days.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
Hey everyone! Sorry to ride on your thread but I came across a very awesome ICO. I spoke to the team during a couple of events that I attended and i think they are great! They just launched their pre-sale and I heard there's a 5% bonus! Check out www.nexxo.io if you are interested. Hurry though! before they run out!
Activity: 364
November 05, 2018, 02:55:48 AM
Altcoin is still green now, only who cares when there have already been several such deceptions. All invest with the understanding that the market is still stable and in the near future should be an intensive growth, the main thing is also not to fall sharply.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 04, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
go green? is this not wrong? the price fell again now, probably because one of the exchanger was hacked a few days ago. prices cannot be predicted well now prices are very fast always changing.
Exchange hacking is another good reason for price falling down i think and mostly affected in Bitcoin and Ethereum market. ETH trading 240$ in Binance ETH/USDT pair but in this day big Japanese exchange hacking incident as a result ETH going 210$ that is example. Price changing in everyday because crypto is not a stable marketplace.     
Pages:
Jump to: