Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Income in every Campaign - page 2. (Read 207 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
For every campaign ends, how much do you earn? You sum it all like in facebook campaign, twitter campaign, telegram campaign, signature campaign, translation campaign, media blog campaign and some social media campaign.

Im yet to receive any altcoins and I wonder how much it would be if I converted it to dollar.

Let me know yours please Smiley
If you have joined all of the campaigns in a single campaign you would receive big amount of bounties but thats depends on your resources,if you have high rank account here in bitcointalk your signatures will get paid pretty good,if you have a lot of facebook and twitter followers you will receive big amounts,but if the participants are too many or the campaign is crowded you wont receive big bounties because it will be equally distributed depends on your stakes,the less participants the higher the rewards will be.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
For every campaign ends, how much do you earn? You sum it all like in facebook campaign, twitter campaign, telegram campaign, signature campaign, translation campaign, media blog campaign and some social media campaign.

Im yet to receive any altcoins and I wonder how much it would be if I converted it to dollar.

You know what op, I really do suggest that you go and try to read more so that you can answer the most basic questions like that. It may be taxing at first but compared to all the benefits you get from reading as much as you can, it really is nothing. But hey, I feel you man, you are curious and don't know where to start. Imma share info. Okay, how much you get from any campaign depends entirely on the success of the project and how long you intend to hold. Hope this helps man, Good luck with your bounty hunting.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 22, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
Hello brother, It seems like you are new to bounty's and rewards program, that's awesome because the startup is everything, now you should know that every bounty system has its own calculations, rewards and it's not typical, you can earn 100K$ in one project and you can earn 1$ in 300 projects ^^
It depends on you, your work and the project itself.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 22, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

There is no average amount as different tokens have different value. There is a time that you can earn more $$$ but on the other hand, less than the expectation. And aside from that, it will based on the price where will you dump that specific token so the profit and earnings are vary per person.

Don't expect too much so that you will not be dissapointed. Wait for your rewards and see how much will you earned on your first reward.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
every campaign rules and regulation is different and amount of sharing ico tokens depends on the number of participants and amount collected every bounty differs in sharing bounty tokens
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: