Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins investing - Earn dollar and lose btc - page 2. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:54:50 AM
I completely agreed with that. Only you need to trade alts for short term increase your btc and exit. Only few alts outperformed the market else rest of them help you to loose btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
December 17, 2017, 03:50:29 AM
I think bitcoin is overpriced, its actual price must be like $7000-8000 not more, so this is because of that bitcoin is overpriced. In summer, btc was low, altcoins were high. This is a loop
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
December 17, 2017, 02:49:50 AM
Most of the altcoins are losing and will continue to lose value in btc to balance their prices in dollar.
So if you are thinking to invest in altcoins for the long tem, keep that in mind. You might even be in profit, but your 1 btc today can become 0.5 btc when investing in altcoins.
Timing is what you're saying. Pull out before the BTC wake up is the best course of action for altcoins holder.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 01:47:15 AM
I’m not sure I totally agrre with that. If you look at coin market cap you see everyday that some alts grow faster than btc. The key is to look at the satoshi price to see if you’ve made a profit and not the dollar price (unless you’re exiting the market and converting into fiat immediately).
That is the risk of investing in alts, when you invest in bitcoin you only need to worry about the price of bitcoin against the dollar, but when it comes to alts you may have great profits, but if bitcoin grows faster then you are losing money in the short term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 11:22:27 PM
I’m not sure I totally agrre with that. If you look at coin market cap you see everyday that some alts grow faster than btc. The key is to look at the satoshi price to see if you’ve made a profit and not the dollar price (unless you’re exiting the market and converting into fiat immediately).
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 08:19:46 PM
Most of the altcoins are losing and will continue to lose value in btc to balance their prices in dollar.
So if you are thinking to invest in altcoins for the long tem, keep that in mind. You might even be in profit, but your 1 btc today can become 0.5 btc when investing in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: