Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins is going down for real. - page 3. (Read 4166 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 26, 2017, 09:51:08 AM
As I have read from some threads, altcoin growth is based from Bitcoin's price. If Bitcoin is going for a big down movement then altcoin will go down too. Some people called it retracement.

Why is it in the past 24 hrs almost all of the altcoins is going down atleast 10 percent in value even though bitcoin's price is steady at $2.5k. Is it contrary or something is really happening. Any thoughts?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 26, 2017, 09:44:59 AM
it is not just in the past 24 hours, this has been going on for a while now. the bubbles that everyone was warning you about are now popping and the drops are only getting bigger like an avalanche.
this is the first phase where people still have faith in many altcoins so the drops are small like -10% but when a couple of days go by each with another -10% all those people will give up and instead will start panic selling. and that day is the day you should fear the most.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 26, 2017, 09:28:05 AM
Nothing to be afraid of, it's usual turbulence. Everything will go back to normal prices, just don't panic and sell or you'll make it only worth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
June 26, 2017, 08:54:34 AM
Most of new people that came in june, came in crypto through eth. What happens when eth tanks? ( which happens every month or so) All the noobs panic and jump ship. The bigger crypto gets, the bigger these kind of swings get. I have 0 worries though, that come wednesday everything normalized again. Maybe even sooner.

Greets Hank

I totally agree with you. There are tons of new guys who joined to crypto world to just mining while they don't know anything about mining. most of them just mine and sell. at the same time so many new investor. Since they don't know how much volatility coin world, they panic easily and sell.
Activity: 744
Merit: 253
June 26, 2017, 07:40:36 AM
Why is it in the past 24 hrs almost all of the altcoins is going down atleast 10 percent in value even though bitcoin's price is steady at $2.5k. Is it contrary or something is really happening. Any thoughts?

just like last time (not so long ago) we are having a dip and all alts will be in red, nothing new and it will happen a lot more, get used to it, this is the perfect time to make money

I remember the last time we are having a dip is just a month ago, on 26th May. The price of ETH dumped to $150 and almost every altcoin went dowm at least 50% percent. I do not know the exact reason and I guess the reason may be from the ETH.

Most of new people that came in june, came in crypto through eth. What happens when eth tanks? ( which happens every month or so) All the noobs panic and jump ship. The bigger crypto gets, the bigger these kind of swings get. I have 0 worries though, that come wednesday everything normalized again. Maybe even sooner.

Greets Hank
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 26, 2017, 07:32:12 AM

just like last time (not so long ago) we are having a dip and all alts will be in red, nothing new and it will happen a lot more, get used to it, this is the perfect time to make money

I remember the last time we are having a dip is just a month ago, on 26th May. The price of ETH dumped to $150 and almost every altcoin went dowm at least 50% percent. I do not know the exact reason and I guess the reason may be from the ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 26, 2017, 07:24:23 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 26, 2017, 07:06:08 AM
The more traders get panic caused by the strong FUD. Especially for the ethereum platform. I think you must try to read about the latest news of ethereum itself. There is a problem with the ethereum network and that will need to be fixed by vitalik butrin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 06:59:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: