Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Need a Catalyst to push up prices - page 5. (Read 692 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 24, 2020, 11:47:11 AM
You are right except few projects including exchanges coins like BNB, OKB, KCS updating and developing their projects but all other projects which were in top 100 positions in 2017-18 are now near to death, The reason is they did not improve the project as per their road map.
A case in point is Walton. So disappointing that the coin is almost disappearing. And to think it's less than $0.60 today whereas it had an ATH of $15+. To be frank, I think altcoins having a good run depends on Bitcoin bull run. Once Bitcoin pushes up, altcoins follow suit and that was what we witnessed in the 2017 golden era, whether the altcoins had any good use case nor not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
February 24, 2020, 11:02:28 AM
Most of the altcoins are being managed by the greedy team. They raised huge money from the ICO/IEO but after that, they all forgot all the promises they had before the sale. Many projects just list on some exchange and that's the main development they want to say. Binance, Okb, HT, NPXS, TRX and all the potential coins are not just sitting around, they always bring a new idea, a new challenge to make the community strong, supportive and helpful and that's why after years they are still ruling the altcoin market. Where the majority of its project has no catalyst, no developments, that's why they ended up by scamming investors!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 24, 2020, 09:50:45 AM
I agree with that, many of the new altcoins are only short-term and some are even new to listings, they have lost prices. maybe because it was the target of the development team that only focused on listing tokens and didn't care about the long-term project. if tokens should be supported for long-term projects and continue to be developed, no matter how small the value when listing, it can certainly increase liquditas and trading volume so that prices can pump up even though it is slow.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
February 24, 2020, 09:21:36 AM
A lot of us would have wondered, why a token with good hypes, valuable products, end up with bizarre prices and ends up delisted.

I say it is because the project product was created to short live, or perhaps theres no catalyst (in terms of development) that could push up the prices in the future.
Thats why it is important to check the development programs of most altcoins before investment.

If you check bnb, okb, kcs amongst others, you would see the developments acting as catalyst in different times to help prices of tokens. How many altcoins do that ?

This is what i feel about the present poor prices of most altcoins,
What do you think ?

The only Catalyst for the alts to go up is Bitcoin, if the Bitcoin price will go above $50K many people will make good money and they will reinvest it in alts, like it happened in 2017/2018.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 24, 2020, 09:21:34 AM
Catalyst you say? As of now, the only catalyst is bitcoin on an upward trend. Some say a bull run.

I remember back in 2018 when almost all altcoins that I follow kept on releasing some news every week or two in order to keep the price up. All those hype were not working because bitcoin was freefalling at that time. I don't think that has change until now. Now matter how fundamentally good an altcoin looks, its price will still depend on btc's movement.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 24, 2020, 09:14:42 AM
A lot of us would have wondered, why a token with good hypes, valuable products, end up with bizarre prices and ends up delisted.

I say it is because the project product was created to short live, or perhaps theres no catalyst (in terms of development) that could push up the prices in the future.
Thats why it is important to check the development programs of most altcoins before investment.

If you check bnb, okb, kcs amongst others, you would see the developments acting as catalyst in different times to help prices of tokens. How many altcoins do that ?

What do you think ?
\
In my observation, many factors were involved why most of the altcoin projects are experiencing like that, for me that also frequently joining in IEO's the reason I noticed was most of the investors are just dumping the tokens after it was listed thats why the price continues to decline since it has no token demand yet obviously the price will crash thoroughly thats one of the many problems that should address to prevent the massive price fluctuation. in the most crypto projects after it was listed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 24, 2020, 09:03:57 AM
in my opinion the bad price of Altc is not caused by the influence of an exchanger like BNB. but for the time being everyone is looking at the decreasing number of BTC, they hope to have the remaining BTC currently in the market. so all transactions are focused on the number of BTC, resulting in poor Altc transactions which will keep Altc prices continuing to fall.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
February 24, 2020, 08:05:57 AM
You are right except few projects including exchanges coins like BNB, OKB, KCS updating and developing their projects but all other projects which were in top 100 positions in 2017-18 are now near to death, The reason is they did not improve the project as per their road map.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
February 24, 2020, 03:10:09 AM

What do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: