Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins or Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 2148 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
November 24, 2019, 05:41:25 AM
The fact that altcoins like ETH, BCH and others are slowly gaining more use has made me thinking. If somebody were to HODL one currency, what could it be?
A 100% altcoin portfolio? Or a 100% bitcoin portfolio?
Or do you support holding multiple crypto coin holding?
i dont think i will do such thing but considering that i need to choose?i will be for Pure Bitcoin holding,its not because i dont trust altcoins but i trust bitcoin more than any other coins so to be assured of safeties?i will choose bitcoin.but i will clarify that i am pro diversification .
How can you diversify if you only choose Bitcoin? Diversifying means you don't have to put your investment on a single place like Bitcoin alone. It would be wise to invest Bitcoin and altcoins at the same time to ensure your profit during the bearish trend if you are planning to trade daily. Diversifying is a thing now especially altcoins are present already in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 24, 2019, 05:09:29 AM
The fact that altcoins like ETH, BCH and others are slowly gaining more use has made me thinking. If somebody were to HODL one currency, what could it be?
i dont think i will do such thing but considering that i need to choose?i will be for Pure Bitcoin holding,its not because i dont trust altcoins but i trust bitcoin more than any other coins so to be assured of safeties?i will choose bitcoin.but i will clarify that i am pro diversification .
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 24, 2019, 05:08:15 AM
in my opinion, it would be more profitable if we had altcoin and bitcoin because that would give us more opportunities and options to be able to benefit, as we know that altcoin and bitcoin have prices that will continue to change
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
November 24, 2019, 04:04:35 AM
I will consider your suggestion. My kiss is a bit confused now because the amount of capital that I have is very limited. If you think is not better if I save altcoin more than bitcoin? because you know for yourself if bitcoin only with small capital will definitely get very little profit as well. While altcoin there is an opportunity to get a little bigger.

Some Altcoins better for the short term trade but highly risky for holding it long term. long term better only for bitcoin is the right way others shitcoin i don't like for holding them, because of other coin are not guaranty  hold for long term.
bitcoin is the good thing for the holding.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
November 24, 2019, 03:48:07 AM
I support hold bitcoin and altcoin. Both are equally profitable if we buy and sell at the right time. No need to wait for prices to soar too high. Saving just one type of coin is also not good because it is the same as saving fiat money. For the top 10 coins in coin market except stable coins I think are very stable and can bring profit if we really use them.
Before deciding to invest, you should divide the capital appropriately and must know how to manage assets to make the most reasonable choice. Currently the market is still in a downtrend, so there will be a lot of big risks in investment. I think you should hold more Bitcoin and should only spend 10% of total assets to invest altcoin because this year is definitely not a good year for you to make a profit.
I will consider your suggestion. My kiss is a bit confused now because the amount of capital that I have is very limited. If you think is not better if I save altcoin more than bitcoin? because you know for yourself if bitcoin only with small capital will definitely get very little profit as well. While altcoin there is an opportunity to get a little bigger.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
November 24, 2019, 03:41:06 AM
I myself will choose bitcoin 100% because holding bitcoin in a portfolio is more certain than collecting lots of altcoins, my suggestion is that if you have more capital, the difference is also allowed for solid altcoin and only for short-term hold. Prioritize bitcoin in your portfolio because of the bitcoin price has a good quality in its history
Bitcoin investment is always recommended in this market because this is the safest investment for investors and will help you to make a big profit if you have patience. Don't invest in altcoin right now and stay away from this coin this year because of the huge volatility of altcoin that makes a lot of investors lose money. I think investors only care about Bitcoin and no one is interested in altcoins this time.
Yes you are right and Bitcoin is the only coin that can produce humongous amounts of profit. Only bitcoin has introduced young millionaires to the world. No other coin can do that. Getting rich is no more a time taking or difficult task. Just buy bitcoin and hold it for long, simple as that. By long, it never means decades. If someone buy bitcoins today, he will be rich by 2020 as the halving is approaching us.

It's not as easy as you say investing or buying bitcoin is good but we have to know about the technical analysis how about that you can know bitcoin will move better, if like what you say maybe everyone will buy bitcoin will get rich in 2020 .
By buying bitcoin we must know to look at the correct graphs, news analysis that can also affect the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
November 24, 2019, 01:50:35 AM
I hold bitcoin if for the long term, but if for daily or weekly trading I trade on altcoin.

actually both can work nicely  . bitcoin can be traded daily or weekly since its a highly volatile kind of coin  , most of the time bitcoin falls and if it falls you can buy it and trade it later or the next day because for sure its value will probably increase again  .

easy profit isnt it  ? while altcoins wont fluctuate that much so you can just hodl them for a while or until they show signs of recovery and that would be the time to trade them   .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
November 24, 2019, 01:43:03 AM
I hold bitcoin if for the long term, but if for daily or weekly trading I trade on altcoin. But for eth I believe to hold in the long run because eth potential is very good in the future, I believe that because eth developers always make changes and if realized next year eth will make changes to ethereum 2.0, we welcome it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
November 23, 2019, 01:47:34 PM
I myself will choose bitcoin 100% because holding bitcoin in a portfolio is more certain than collecting lots of altcoins, my suggestion is that if you have more capital, the difference is also allowed for solid altcoin and only for short-term hold. Prioritize bitcoin in your portfolio because of the bitcoin price has a good quality in its history
Bitcoin investment is always recommended in this market because this is the safest investment for investors and will help you to make a big profit if you have patience. Don't invest in altcoin right now and stay away from this coin this year because of the huge volatility of altcoin that makes a lot of investors lose money. I think investors only care about Bitcoin and no one is interested in altcoins this time.
Yes you are right and Bitcoin is the only coin that can produce humongous amounts of profit. Only bitcoin has introduced young millionaires to the world. No other coin can do that. Getting rich is no more a time taking or difficult task. Just buy bitcoin and hold it for long, simple as that. By long, it never means decades. If someone buy bitcoins today, he will be rich by 2020 as the halving is approaching us.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 23, 2019, 01:43:36 PM
Both! I don't see any reason for not having both! You can invest in what you want, you can earn different coins and later trade them for the coins you would like to have. There are many discussions about diversifying, to never have all your money in one place, apply that in the reality and you will have to invest in different crypto coins, and if you are thinking outside the box you should try to have some investments outside the crypto if you wish to be safe in any case. Nobody knows what future holds, that's why we invest in what we think its the best, gold diggers believe in gold, miners believe in crypto, some people believe in something totally different. World is full with opportunities and we are all gambling in some way by investing in assets that have potential future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2019, 01:01:02 PM

Your choice is bad in all option, market is red and you want to buy?. In this situation red market will kill all your strategy, why you not try another way to create income out side crypto market. For me, this time bitcoin price is really bad and if I decide to buy back will make my money stuck. I hope you think twice before enter market in this situation, stuck in low price will become nightmare.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
November 23, 2019, 12:42:04 PM
It depends on your mindset. On the one hand, I may recommend a 100% bitcoin portfolio because it's the most stable crypto currency. The other major currency tends to follow it's fluctuations but they are much more vulnerable to speculation due to the lower net worth. It's much easier for someone with lots of money to first buy a lot of, for example Vechain or Nano, and then flood the market in order to buy in even lower when the course crashes. On the other hand, altcoins have made me 10-20x more money than BTC. therefor my investments mainly go into alts, that will double overnight as opposed to BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 23, 2019, 12:04:49 PM
I diversify my funds so I do not all in bitcoins or in altcoins. I trade bitcoins and also some of potential altcoins like Ethereum, Xrp and bitcoin cash. The reason why I diversify my funds is for me to have good risk management.
yes, every traders must do that. Diversity our asset will help us to avoid big losses , and alsonwe could mix profit and loss potency in our portofolio. Some coins get loss and some coins get profits. And in this condition we should do our own strategy to maximize profit.. And now i am trying do it by buying some binance coin from my btc. I hope i get maximum profits when both this coins price recovered
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 23, 2019, 10:38:51 AM
I diversify my funds so I do not all in bitcoins or in altcoins. I trade bitcoins and also some of potential altcoins like Ethereum, Xrp and bitcoin cash. The reason why I diversify my funds is for me to have good risk management.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 23, 2019, 10:03:14 AM
I already bought altcoins when i saw the value of bitcoin starting to go down and bought only that i know will start to rise. And if we hold our bitcoin we cannot take advantage the market's crisis.

That's if you already have bitcoin then you might need to buy and sell to make a profit and altcoins today will surely rise since we all know that its opposite when bitcoin's value are going down then altcoins are going up.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 23, 2019, 08:28:48 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
November 23, 2019, 05:46:08 AM
Personally, I like to take risks and like to get rich quickly so I like to choose alts that no one has noticed and hold it for long term. I usually choose alts outside the top 100 and look at the chart and its community to determine whether to speculate or not. 100% of my speculative portfolio is alts and there is no bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
November 23, 2019, 05:25:26 AM
We should diversify our portfolio. I don't really care that I should keep bitcoin or altcoins, because what I and other speculators care about is profit after a month. Which coins can bring good returns, I will definitely buy it and wait for the pump to sell and sell. But I usually choose alts to do this more because it has a smaller marketcap and the pump is usually stronger. The altcoins that I say here are the top 100 alts, not the shitcoins. Cheesy
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 23, 2019, 03:00:53 AM

I am an example of not putting all your eggs in one basket, I always prefer multiple crypto coin holding, so you are always on a lot of options, if you are holding only one coin if it is not Bitcoin you are putting your self in a risk of losing all your investment, so it's better to always follow this sound financial advice of not putting all your coins in one basket, because it really works.

You were right. This is pretty common to investors. And this was proven over time. Lesser risk. If some person do not want to hold many coins then minimum of three is not hard. Big investing companies are always venturing into different projects and they are guided by financial experts. We do not have financial advisers but we can try to copy these successful companies basic strategies.       
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 23, 2019, 02:46:11 AM

I am an example of not putting all your eggs in one basket, I always prefer multiple crypto coin holding, so you are always on a lot of options, if you are holding only one coin if it is not Bitcoin you are putting your self in a risk of losing all your investment, so it's better to always follow this sound financial advice of not putting all your coins in one basket, because it really works.
Pages:
Jump to: