Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins price falls down..! why? - page 2. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 28, 2017, 09:44:51 PM
For me it is because of bitcoin going down.
Ethereum is being pulled down by it and maybe this altcoins are also feeling the low market for now.
But I assure you this will not be long. Maybe next year will be a big hit for all the crypto currencies. Just feeling it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 28, 2017, 09:38:47 PM
Because that is the expectations of traders when bitcoin grows fast and also experiencing fud from the south korea. But i think it helps for some traders to buy some altcoins i think that is their technic to manipulate the price of altcoins. Price are always controlled by their expectations.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 09:32:16 PM
Because of fake news altcoins suffers , but after they realized its a fake altcoins will go back.
Those who knew that its only a fake news its thier time to buy while there is panic ongoing.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:29:05 PM
now all altcoin has fallen in price, maybe this is the right time to buy altcoin in bulk and sell it a few months ahead. because the next few months later altcoin prices will return stable to the highest level.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 06:38:05 PM
Ripple does look pretty good though ! Thanks to Japan mainly.

How if Illuminati decided not to accept XRP according to their agenda?  Sad Sad Sad

I'll bet Coinbase adds XRP in January.

And I think everything will spike after the new year.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 28, 2017, 06:04:24 PM
Because of the fake news from South Korea: it will limit the use of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, and that's why today's crash.

No, that news is old news. Everyone knew what South Korea was going to do even before Bitcoin started crashing. For me, always follow history. Altcoins crash in cycles and usually this crash is across most alts, and in similar trends. So number 1 is usually Bitcoin price is going up. This usually means altcoins crash. And number 2 is just that Alts just experienced major boom, and corrections are incoming as per natural market conditions. MArket is all about cycle, what goes down goes up, alternating. This is just the nature of trading.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 04:48:08 PM
Speculation ... it's just speculation ... those who have a lot of $ make the price go up and down the way you want, we mere mortals have to adapt

Activity: 470
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 04:43:39 PM
Sales before New Year were quite predictable, now I'm sad that I don't have extra money to buy my favourites. I can't have everything tho.
Activity: 546
December 28, 2017, 02:32:02 PM
Thanks everyone for the responses. Now I have great idea why Altcoin price felt down.. ?
Activity: 588
December 28, 2017, 12:37:48 PM
I think it is because of the sudden crash of bitcoin's price. Being the mother of all crypto currencies, it somewhat affected the price of other crypto currencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 28, 2017, 12:30:48 PM
I think crashes and pumps are regular for the altcoins, if you are a trader you must know that it is normal behaviour in the markets, especially the highly speculative crypto markets.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
December 28, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
The markets are very moving. We need to not panic and have to catch up on buying opportunities   Smiley
December 28, 2017, 12:27:52 PM
Bitcoin is crashing , that's why ? Also panic is already on the streets , bloodbath will soon follow. Better to stay away from crypto in these times and wait the q1 of 2018 to make again some investments. It's okay also to participate into ICOs.

Of course, laught a lot about this post! Cheesy
Its because is the end of the year. Everbody is cashing out because of the taxes, for christmas present and to pay other bills. After January the cryptocurrencies will come back much stronger then ever!

Don't laugh too much man. I am learning from each and every day from everyone here.  Cheesy Cheesy
Because some people saying this is due to fake news from Korea about Bitcoin. So I was confused what was the real reason behind this fallen. So my question is not funny as I believe.
Then I will take this incident as like this. Mainly this is how the market in the end of year. and Korean fake news made it more easier this time, right...?
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 12:20:51 PM
This happens every year before the holidays, the whales remove the profit, I'm not surprised. If there are serious altcoins, just need to keep them
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 12:18:54 PM
Bitcoin is crashing , that's why ? Also panic is already on the streets , bloodbath will soon follow. Better to stay away from crypto in these times and wait the q1 of 2018 to make again some investments. It's okay also to participate into ICOs.

Of course, laught a lot about this post! Cheesy
Its because is the end of the year. Everbody is cashing out because of the taxes, for christmas present and to pay other bills. After January the cryptocurrencies will come back much stronger then ever!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
December 28, 2017, 12:18:03 PM
The possibility of a correction because it has gone up too high, Some take advantage.Price movement up and down is determined by the number of requests, rising bitcoin prices also the effect of the large market demand and automatically everyone will be interested to buy bitcoin. So in this condition most of them sell Altcoin with cheap price for bitcoin investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 12:17:51 PM
basiclly all value of altcoin is fluctuations, not one has sure value. altcoins has faster growth and decline, but what happens in the end the price will go back up again, thats normal in altcoins
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
December 28, 2017, 12:13:48 PM
December 28, 2017, 12:12:44 PM
Ripple does look pretty good though ! Thanks to Japan mainly.

How if Illuminati decided not to accept XRP according to their agenda?  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 168
December 28, 2017, 12:11:27 PM
Because of the fake news from South Korea: it will limit the use of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, and that's why today's crash.

I don't really see any crash in the market and not all the alt coins are falling. some is falling and some is rising.

There is always those kind of speculations coming from different countries. Market is not reacting to those news so much.
Pages:
Jump to: