Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins rising - page 5. (Read 5145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
April 30, 2017, 08:30:08 PM
What? You guys live in cave?

Most altcoins - no, almost all altcoins - are technically superior

And BTC is getting lacerated in scaling war, too. Why would a neutral person, who does not know BTC is "the first, the one and only", decide to spend over $1000 on a bitcoin, if a DSH, an LTC, an XMR or an ETH coin is so much cheaper and offers so much faster transactions and functionality?

I love BTC but being a bit more humble and realistic would be good for Core and BU and all of us. Angry
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 30, 2017, 08:25:26 PM
The alt coin bubble is going to end badly for people. I just hope that money flows into Bitcoin  Cheesy
For now we can see that the money is running away from the bitcoin, but it is obvious that this funds are going back to our number one cryptocurrency.
The reason is very simple, the altcoins are literally rising too fast, we cannot have such a rises without any consequences on the infrastructure, or at least on the other assets related to cryptocurrencies.
In fact, I expect that many of these most known shitcoins are going to get dumped in next 3-4 months, when people will find out that there is no point in investing at a long-term in something uncertain, when bitcoin gives us such a great opportunity- it doest matter that it is expensive, I would call that as a digital gold- you need to pay a lot to get it right?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
April 30, 2017, 08:18:49 PM
The alt coin bubble is going to end badly for people. I just hope that money flows into Bitcoin  Cheesy
I hope that's the case, too, and historically it seems to be the pattern.  Makes me wonder where all this money is coming from.  Could it be cheap margin money because of rock bottom interest rates?  Hmmm...

Just wait, the shitcoin bubble will soon pop.  There isn't any way in hell prices can stay as high as they are.  It's going to work out favorably for bitcoin holders.  All others are destined for the poorhouse.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
April 30, 2017, 08:10:38 PM

The total capitalization increased 400-500% in ~2 months. If this isn't a bubble, then I don't know what is. Imagine a crazy scenario where the ETF appeal gets approved in May.
Bitcoin straight up $2000 at least. Probably a lot more.
That would be good Smiley, next step of bubble.
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
April 30, 2017, 08:09:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 30, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

The total capitalization increased 400-500% in ~2 months. If this isn't a bubble, then I don't know what is. Imagine a crazy scenario where the ETF appeal gets approved in May.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
April 30, 2017, 07:37:04 PM
I remember a day where BTC was king and all altcoins were lousy. They would all fail soon, and only BTC would survive. The market capitalizations of all altcoins was less than a tenth of BTC's. Times have changed! Today, the market capitalizations of all altcoins is more than 40% of BTC's.

Obviously, there is more and more money going into cryptocurrencies. BTC is still leading by far. BTC also remains the one and only crypto you can actually use to buy things, and it's the easiest to buy with a bank transfer. But it needs to get better quick. Investors now have a wide choice to put their money in, and that shows.
Pages:
Jump to: