Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins rule!!! - page 3. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
Yes, with all i have seen happened this year, altcoins holders are getting more profit. There are good altcoins that give profit within a month. There are also some that can be traded within 24 hours and still get your profit. Except for the fact that we needs to research on every coin we want to invest in.
I do not think that in the past time people have made a profit when investing in altcoin. I am an investor and believe in altcoin. But now I have lost 40% of my capital with altcoin. Maybe I was wrong to invest in altcoin in the past few months
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 17, 2018, 08:50:03 AM
Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
As a matter of fact, i have decided to continue investing into good altcoins.

You seem to be a bit overexcited, my newbie friend Roll Eyes I agree with you that alts can bring profit, but don't forget that not all alts are worth of investing in. Many alts are born and die within 1-2 years, their life cycle is short and unpredictable. BTC is the best option for long-time investment, as for me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 02:33:25 PM
For me the alternativecoins rule to make me profitable is buy when the price of alternativecoin drops to be affordable to your budget and sell it to the public when the value of it change in the high amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
OP your friend was correct. Altcoins really gave us good return of investment compared to investing in bitcoin. The only problem is finding the good altcoin to invest. It really need an extensive research to find a nice project to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.

It seems that your investment is going well. I think many people would like to be like you, whenever look at the portfolio all see profits and grow over time. But in the current market situation, I think this thing no longer exist, almost altcoins are going down
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
July 15, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
Altcoins are getting a good impulse since many new coins really make sense and have a use case, the question is which technology is going to prevail in the long term and which ones will be forgotten.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
Yes! this is so, if you find a good project that has an interesting idea and a talented team, you will be able to earn much more than bitcoin or other already known and popular altcoins, this is due to the fact that the new projects still have a very low capitalization compared to the bitcoin, Ethereum and other profitable and popular altcoins already known to us!!!
Activity: 115
July 15, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
So altcoin gives more profit than bitcoin?
Yes altcoin gives a good profit thats why some turns to altcoin than bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
July 15, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

It is not true.
Most of cryptocurrencies in the single trend.
Could you explain which Alts  in you portfolio is profitable? As I see from the market picture, alts could be pumped or dumped out of market trend, but it looks like short term market manipulations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
it is very good we altcoin but so far no one is superior than BTC but also very important for Altcoin if we want to profit it can be made into a tool to invest, not separated from it turtle must also be vigilant and meticulous in interact kalobkita wrong step we can add loss.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 15, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

It does depend entirely on the coin. Some altcoins are great, really strong and undervalued projects that offer huge potential rewards. Others are awful projects or outright scams that turn your investment rapidly to $0. Yes, alts can be great, but it is all in choosing the right one amongst the hundreds of possibilities.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
July 15, 2018, 06:58:59 AM
I dont have same opinion. When you look at Bitcoin dominance, it is growing. It means that altcoins falling more than Bitcoin!
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 15, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
There is a tendency of some coins kind of catching up with bitcoin. It will remain the most prominent coin for a few years but that could change at any time and take a big dip.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 06:24:52 AM
Substantial growth of the market is not only restricted to bitcoin. Altcoins these days give more profits because they still have a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 194
July 15, 2018, 06:11:34 AM
Very good for you. It is quite true at tines that GOOD altcoins yield better profit returns than Bitcoin. But this all depends on the market swing at a particular period of time, meaning you need to continuously monitor the market and the percentage change in price of the different coins. Be it btc or the alts.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
July 15, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
yes, you are correct at some point, but honestly, on the other side, it is very risky and perhaps from profit to zero, no other way around. You see, not all altcoins are reliable and legit, so you should also think twice before investing huge money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
The altcoins are so much profitable. If you can invest on the proper altcoin and wait patiently to trade then it might give you a better result.
Activity: 182
Market Integration Platform
July 14, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

The problem is that the altcoins potential in terms of profit is absolutely proportional to the risk of a drop in value and a loss of the funds invested in it. That is why it is recommended to diversify the portfolio and have investments in the top 10 coins, which are guaranteed to yield profits, although not as great as the altcoins can give.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

I believe that altcoins will take a leadership in financial world. Don’t be foolish and don’t fool yourself when you don’t want to participate in investing into alternate cryptocurrencies. It is wrong idea.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
July 14, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
Of course the altcoins are cool.
When I have 20 altcoins and when an asset does x5-x15 it's just amazing. I immediately sell it and buy another asset. With bitcoin this is impossible. BUT, the risks with altcoins are much higher.
Pages:
Jump to: