Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoins that have huge potential (in 2018 ) - page 4. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2017, 10:43:31 PM
Nice picks. Although I disagree with some of them.
Listed my own version and comments below:

Ripple - winner because of IBM deal
Iota - soso. so much controversy
NEO - winner because of China
Dash - winner because of Apple
Monero - solid project ever since
Stratis - idk
Litecoin - just another bitcoin clone. offer no new technology
Lisk - a platform. could be good.
EOS - SCAM
OmiseGo - solid project with real world product. backed by ETH
TenX - future of cryptocurrency credit cards
Civic - idk
Storj - soso
Siacoin - potential short term trade. its so undervalued atm.
Golem - soso
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:40:06 PM
i would buy those coins when bitcoin hit 10k and they dive in value in December. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
November 21, 2017, 10:23:01 PM
@bestbiz9. I see that you have Monero in your list. I would then like to recommend that you start doing your research on Aeon. Smooth as you know is part of the XMR development team and has done a lot to make the coin's anonymity one of the best in the cryptospace. If you do not know, he is also the lead developer of Aeon.

In any case, Aeon will have a code rebase on 2018 with minor differences from Monero, like mobile friendliness, faster confirmation times and a lighter version of XMR's blockchain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 09:49:43 PM
You are asking for the alt coins that has the potential next year. This isn't the right section for it, move this to altcoin discussion where we can discuss at proper place.

You're already a full member so I guess you already know how to move this topic to the right one.

And for the list that you had most of them does have the potential to increase in 2018. Don't forget about ETH too.

I know the topic if of altcoins,but I felt it is apt to be in this section as I think the subject of discussion is about  'speculation'

[Update: anyway,I have moved to this section]
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 21, 2017, 07:52:56 PM
You are asking for the alt coins that has the potential next year. This isn't the right section for it, move this to altcoin discussion where we can discuss at proper place.

You're already a full member so I guess you already know how to move this topic to the right one.

And for the list that you had most of them does have the potential to increase in 2018. Don't forget about ETH too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 07:50:41 PM
I have made a list of altcoins that may hold a great potential in 2018
Post you comments and suggestions ,additions to the list

Ripple
Iota
NEO
Dash
Monero
Stratis
Litecoin