Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS TO INVEST - page 8. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 03:33:54 PM
RPX and SONM would be the best altcoin to invest for now. I already hold the tokens for both.
Activity: 236
November 01, 2017, 03:18:50 PM
I am investing in Crowdholding, their project looks great!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 25, 2017, 03:39:18 PM
tenx, lisk, ark, omg, neo, qtum, plbt, CAG,  and many others are all good, most of these are in their early stages i will say, so imagine what they will be in 1 to 2 years, except you are looking to day trade, then you have to do your own research and decide which one you buy and sell as you like.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 03:32:29 PM
I am constantly bagholding Waves tokens for the future.  Price is still very cheap.  Wavesplatform have a very professional team and the marketing is second to none.  Waves is very cheap and will be in the double digit prices in the near future. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 03:14:30 PM
Kyber network and ARK are the best ALTs to invest at this point
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
October 25, 2017, 02:59:22 PM
Ok first off I would like to say thank you to all the advise I have taken in silence over the last couple of years.  Instead of a 6 month hospital stay being a terrible memory, it actually gave me the time to invest wisely and a hopefully long lasting new career.  In fact I didn't even sue the doctor who must of not been paying attention during my gall bladder removal.  

From now on this is my first stop.  There simply isn't enough time in the day to read about all the new ico's and still get anything else done.   I was just trying to decide on an ico to invest in and Electroneum was one on my list.  

I also believe that at the right times, just mentioning a coin on a forum like this in a positive matter seems to have an influence.  I swore ubiq sky rocketed after I asked about it on another forum.  I do like qtum, omg, neo, and go in and out of xrp a lot.   

But what I really am looking for is another good pos coin to get in on early.    Wow, posting actually didn't feel that bad.  It's nice to just be able to have a one-way conversation about altcoins and know the other person at least knows what they are!  I really made out quite well from my bitconnect investment from just a few months ago, even though I felt it was a gamble, I do like to gamble on occasion Smiley

If their stupid wallet wouldn't of stopped staking 98% of my coins, or their support staff was worth their salt, I wouldn't of cashed out of that one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2017, 02:32:22 PM
Can you please give me a list of your altcoins you invested with or hodl? What are those wallets you are using to hold your altcoins? I already have 25 TENX PAY and 2.5 QTUM. Having an awesome team members really is a big factor.
I only save NEO and ETH because the coin has a very attractive price.
and I'm sure at the end of the year the price of these two coins will increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
October 25, 2017, 01:59:22 PM
Can you please give me a list of your altcoins you invested with or hodl? What are those wallets you are using to hold your altcoins? I already have 25 TENX PAY and 2.5 QTUM. Having an awesome team members really is a big factor.

XVG Verge.  Wraith protocol should be released soon. It will allow user to choose anonymous transaction or public transaction. If you follow @xvgwhale on twitter you will see him with Mr Mcafee.

how is Verge keeping up with Komodo?
Activity: 42
October 25, 2017, 01:57:37 PM
I have eth,btc, 2 or 3 from different ico. One of them give me x3
and also plan buy CDL, confideal system cions
Activity: 28
October 25, 2017, 01:53:27 PM
I tend to go for smaller projects with specific use-cases in industries ripe for disruption.
This allows me to really focus in on industries I know about. It is easier to distinguish the scams from the legit projects if I know enough about the industry.
I'm into online gaming, so I focus a lot on those projects.
Here are a few I'm considering:
www.Dmarket.io
www.enjincoin.io
www.MindSports.IO

Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 25, 2017, 01:48:13 PM
I ll suggest you some short term hodl coins for quick profit.

Get into GUP. High chance of going bullish before 31st oct. Reason, they are partnering with QTUM on 31st Oct and name bazaar wil be live. Other is xGOx. It is a POS coin wih high staking reward. Reward will be 5000% after coming xgox hardfork in November. Along with that on 27th October they are having GTK airdrop for xgox holders. My third suggestion is STRAT. They are releasing masternode on 30 October.

These are my best picks for short term hodl and quick profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 01:37:32 PM
I holding:

Waves
Ethereum
Bitcoin
Deeponion

And i really recommend this coin for long term investment, for me one of the best options.
Activity: 40
October 25, 2017, 01:36:45 PM
To hold in long term : NEO OMG WAVES XRP
I buy other ones who are more beetween the 50 and 200th place : NEXUS XLM EXP .. this alt I buy and sell depending thhe pump and dump but I always keep 50% however of them

Activity: 322
Merit: 179
October 25, 2017, 01:29:59 PM
I have BTC, LTC, ETH, Deeponion and a handful of coins that I am not listing all.

I use hardware wallet for the coins supported. For Deeponion, I use the official desktop wallet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 01:23:47 PM
Can anyone who know about AION tell me a little more about it. It is a new coin with only preico done. They are promising a lot. People are only really invested for their promise of free coins. Don't really understand their project. Thanks!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
October 25, 2017, 01:23:20 PM
I've found about a new token by the name Airswaptoken which is just listed a few days ago and is being sold below the ICO price.
I watched over the project but didn't invested in ICO and got some today from the exchange.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 25, 2017, 01:21:22 PM
I think this good time for invest in altcoin.
People will sell BTC after get BTG for invest in altcoin.
BTC price will decrease and altcoin will increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 01:18:01 PM
There are coins that support the real sectors of the economy. There are coins that support mythical projects. After the coin is released to the stock exchange, it is already subject to trading agitation. Many speculators do not pay attention to the original meaning of the coin. They look at the chart and buy m sell on schedule.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 01:16:40 PM
Dalc is a good coin to invest in.
Also, ardor, xel and civic are worth investing in.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 25, 2017, 05:27:05 AM
Hi guys I would suggest you to invest in Ripple --long term deff. My opinion. End of this year around +/- 0,4.. end of next year maybe 1-2 USD.
I could invest in that coin and lose that investment because there's whales that want to get rid of their coins at a high price...
Pages:
Jump to: