Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins To Watch Out For This 2015 - page 2. (Read 1782 times)

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
March 13, 2015, 06:46:54 AM
[...]
Dark Coin
why?  they've won the ANON coin warz ... see Bitfinex listing ... in fact it will lead to a entire new market (btc, ltc, ripple, and now drk).
[...]

I was a DRK supporter from the beginning and started mining it much earlier when it was fairly new coin.

But now the coin is considering a re-branding and changing its name to DASH, I'm not so sure.
The DarkCoin name plays a vital role in the success of this coin and DASH is not even close to an appealing name; sounds like morse code.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 13, 2015, 06:31:58 AM
Thanks you for sharing this intresting list. Ill be keeping my eyes open for developments and trends with all these coins.
legendary
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 13, 2015, 06:22:46 AM
Digital Coin
why?  multialgo/supernetwork, +2yrs old, greatname

Dark Coin
why?  they've won the ANON coin warz ... see Bitfinex listing ... in fact it will lead to a entire new market (btc, ltc, ripple, and now drk).

Dogecoin Dark
Considered as Dogecoin's full anonymous version, now on cryptsy, if it works (is true anon tech) then it is a sound 2-3 year investment.

Unobtanium
Fair, rare, +1yr market traded.  If you don't see the need for store-of-value, non inflationary coins then you don't get money. 

Doge
If doggie can figure out what it is and what it is not then they will double market cap by end of the year.

Vanillia
seems interesting, something new there

Super Smart Coin
you'll see
sgk
legendary
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
March 13, 2015, 03:49:41 AM
I already gained 8x return on my investment when I traded DOGED.
It was 2 satoshi when I purchased some and then I sold during a great pump when it reached 16 satoshi.

Now it is declining but I will buy more at cheaper rates. It has got a very good community and dev and it can only go up.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 13, 2015, 02:31:24 AM
According to bitforum these are the altcoins to watch out for
http://bitforum.info/t/altcoins-to-watch-out-for-this-2015/403

Popular altcoins like Lite, Doge, and Dark are not included to give way to newer coins.

Check it.
Pages:
Jump to: