Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins will die due to Bitcoin bull run(ETF, big institutional investors)? - page 6. (Read 830 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
 Shitcoins and scamcoins could dissapear, but the rest of the legit altcoins will stay in the market sooner or later they will recover and they'll start following the btc uptrend, it's always been like this. People are simply dumping alts so they can enter the btc market since it's the only one looking bullish right now and it's giving people the opportunity to make good profits in the short-term (if the trend continues). All in all, alts will not dissapear because of big money entering the btc ecosystem, eventually, investors will start pouring capital in the altcoin market as well.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
no altcoins will not die because of bitcoin ETF and they won't survive just in case ETF was rejected! and ETF won't bring any big institutional investor anyways.

although what will happen is that with ETF and its hype we will see a big rise, possibly a proper bitcoin rally which leads to altcoin dumps become faster and that can make the altcoin market healthy again since they would reach their bottoms and there will be no more altcoin bubbles anymore so we can see the altcoin pumps start again and that is a very good news.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
I don't think so Smiley. Last year Bitcoin price suddenly increased to nearly $20k but all altcoins were fine Smiley. This time nothing will change and altcoin will wait until BTC complete increasing then it'll be the ere of altcoin Smiley). No need to worry too much about it, we just need to wait and believe in altcoin Smiley.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
the truth is shitcoins will be die,,but, not for a solid altcoins such as ethereum, eos, iota and others
so, just collect more a good altcoins when the price down
Agree with your comments. Now ETH is declining as Bitcoin prices increase in late July hoping that I will buy ETH for $ 400 in the next few days. Investors are buying Bitcoin a lot, and I think people should do so
Activity: 280
Agree with your comments. Currently, I have sold 10 ETH and invested in Bitcoin during this time. I believe the price of bitcoin will increase to $ 10,000 in a few days. Do not invest in altcoin when Bitcoin prices are rising
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I feel this is very normal. Same as last year, when Bitcoin prices increased, and prices of altcoin dropped. And when Bitcoin prices drop, the price of altcoin will increase. The altcoin will never die when the ETF is accepted
Activity: 261
I think this is a great opportunity to buy altcoin at extremely low prices. Surely when the price of Bitcoin stable then the price of altcoin will also increase. I am saving over $ 20,000 to invest in altcoin during this time
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
We are already seeing alts bleeding heavily in anticipation of a spike in Bitcoin, I think this will be an exiting couple of months

The bleeding can be regarded as normal because investors expectations of huge profit come August but after that, we still see much money being invested into altcoin because of the spirit of diversification.

the point is now crypto market cap almost 300 Billion, and BTC Dominance: 46.8%
so, this is really good for crypto, because i believe soon we can see altcoins price will growing too when the market cap reach more than 300 Billion
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
And what about past ICOs? It seems that a lot of them will never see ICO value. I am talking about real ICOs with great product, but current market situation will bury them probably.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
We are already seeing alts bleeding heavily in anticipation of a spike in Bitcoin, I think this will be an exiting couple of months

The bleeding can be regarded as normal because investors expectations of huge profit come August but after that, we still see much money being invested into altcoin because of the spirit of diversification.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
We already saw this situation at the beginning of the year when BTC pumped and alts were bleeding, but after some time alts pumped very high after btc.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think this will not be necessarily the case as we see now Bitcoin price continues to surge. but that is all because of major incoming news or simply it might be a few whales buying up to make it look like it. I like to keep in mind the possibility of ETF extension or even rejection until further notice.

Best way is to hedge against your decisions.
Activity: 37
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
With the decline occurring in altcoin investors switching to Bitcoin for future gains, nothing is expected under current market conditions especially on declining altcoins, it's very natural that there is time for altcoin to increase and there is time for Bitcoin to increase I can only hoping to buy more altcoin in the remainder of this market bleeding, after altcoin starts pumping a few times as I would get, of course the best altcoin should be the main target, do not panic with every condition.
Activity: 308
If this truly happened I dont see a correction as bad as we have currently and so many coins would benefit just because of how much btc controls the market... Many of us would be sitting on a pretty penny if youre holding any coins/tokens.
Activity: 142
This bitcoin dominance is a good thing for altcoins, not the death of them. This is a standard process during a bull run. First bitcoin pumps, and then people put bitcoin gains into alternates. Altcoins that have utility and a real world use case, aren't going anywhere.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
the truth is shitcoins will be die,,but, not for a solid altcoins such as ethereum, eos, iota and others
so, just collect more a good altcoins when the price down
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Hi, crypto enthusiasts!
I am thinking about recent situation on the crypto market. It seems that Bitcoin found the bottom and big investments are coming, but if you look at altcoins, almost every altcoin is bleeding and money is now moving into Bitcoin. Current Bitcoin dominance 47%!
Don´t you think that this could be end for many altcoins? Big institutional investors will not invest into altcoins...
What is your opinion.
Thank you!

Man, i should remain you again about what has already happened last year. This just the matter of time until ETF will be announced by SEC and there is no reason altcoin will die. It will be following the bitcoin in the future. see 2017's chart and then it will tell you a lot about that. Altcoin will be following bitcoin after the bitcoin bullish has already reached the top.
Activity: 336
Its true that some investors from altcoins move their money to buy bitcoin that is why altcoins is in red, maybe because bitcoin is on hype now but for sure after this hype altcoin will recover. as we know this altcoin will follow the price of bitcoin, but for now investors are only in focus on bitcoin maybe they are just going with the flow.We will let see what will happen next to altcoins maybe some of them will die especially those new coins that has no purpose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
I think altcoin market is still over inflated. I mean tons of trash projects needed to weed out. Hoping money coming into bitcoin flow into altcoins. However I think more downside, just look at XRP/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: