Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins with dividends? - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 17, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
If you already own NEO/GAS, you may want to look into Spotcoin. They are starting their main sale shortly. They will launch an exchange, otc trading, mining services, spotpay for actual payment integration (with webshops and regular shops) and more. It will be a pretty big one-stop shop in the Black Sea Region, where mass adoption is lurking around the corner Smiley.

Anyway. As for dividends. They are going to offer one of the highest in the market as far as I know. SPOT token holders will receive a weekly 51% of all of the exchange fees from their automated exchange. Next to that, token holders will receive a 12% dividend from the net profits of their other business lines, quarterly.

To those that are new to the project. This recent article by Spotcoin sums up their whole business case rather nicely.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 08:00:51 AM
Ok great replies Smiley yea I already own some neo and get gas, I was looking for other coins I saw coss and kucoin shares as well as BCO just trying to hunt down all the dividend coins there are Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
Neo pay you GAS. Which is a dividend. Ontology will do the same.
NEO rise $10 in price recently. Good investment imho.

Good news. And I did not know that Neo is so interesting for such purposes as storage and obtaining gas for transactions. I used to use only bitcoin when transferring from wallet to wallet, through the currency exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 05:42:38 AM
Both NEO and NPXS are a good choice. NPXS will choose the snapshot on the last day of each month, so you can get 7% of the token, while NEO can get the new token GAS every month.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 05:40:43 AM
Neo pay you GAS. Which is a dividend. Ontology will do the same.
NEO rise $10 in price recently. Good investment imho.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
July 03, 2018, 05:38:17 AM
Taas and Astro tokens are the oldest one i remember that pay dividends but due to slow and bear market they were not able to profit and pay dividends for the last quarter, there was another project called cartaxi they do have a working business with app and pay monthly dividends but from last 2-3 months they are also not giving any dividends, the reason they presented for not paying was company expansion, hiring new staff and offices, lets see how they all go in coming months.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 03, 2018, 05:32:46 AM
Spectre tokens (SXDT) you can receive monthly dividends from its monthly profit spectre is a brokerless trading platform that started months ago if Im not mistaken also similar to sxdt is the SPOT token which is in ICO right now they will give 51% monthly dividend, binance coin (bnb) and kucoin shares are also dividend tokens, the oldest one I know is the TAAS please go to this link for more info: https://taas.fund  
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
July 03, 2018, 05:30:28 AM
There are many altcoins that pay dividends for just holding them. NEO is indeed the most popular among them. U will get GAS for holding NEO. Moreover you can securely hold it in Neon wallet and earn Gas.
ARK is another coin that pays dividends based on voting. Lisk is also a Dpos coin that pays dividends for just holding in a wallet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
July 03, 2018, 05:17:12 AM
So I am interested in spreading out some of my $$ into altcoins that pay dividends I heard about coss and kucoin shares (don't like the idea of keeping it on the exchange) but is there any other coins that pay you dividends similar to how these two coins work?
I heard that spectre has dividends to its token holders. The receive dividends based on the traded volume in SPECTRE and not by a centralised management. This is a new project do your reseach first. I think Dividend is more like staking. There are many altcoins with staking feature ex: REBL
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
July 03, 2018, 05:11:55 AM
On the top of my mind beside tokens/coins based on exchanges there is Kickcoin they have a 2 years plan of monthly % if I remember correctly it goes from 1-5% I have my Kickcoins in my wallet since ICO and they never missed a month and that was maybe 8 months ago hmm really hard to remember but you should check there site yourself for details before deciding anything as I am really not sure if the numbers I mentioned is 100% accurate . You can search for the ANN here or go to there website https://www.kickico.com .
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
You can buy any masternode, it would be a very great opportunity for you to have a passive income
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 03, 2018, 04:59:56 AM
So I am interested in spreading out some of my $$ into altcoins that pay dividends I heard about coss and kucoin shares (don't like the idea of keeping it on the exchange) but is there any other coins that pay you dividends similar to how these two coins work?

Maybe you are looking for something like Minexcoin/Minexbank. You can park your coins for certain period of time and get some extra coins for doing that. And the coins stay inside your own wallet.
While in theory it sounds good, in the reality the USD (or BTC) value of those coins was not doing great this year. There are promises for new development (even release of cards soon) which sound good, but please do your own research before investing your money.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 04:35:01 AM
I suggest you know about NEO, so you can get GAS for holding NEO.
GAS is also a good token, so it's worth a lot of money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
Most dividends token are actually exchange tokens so i don't think you will find such tokens outside exchanges. You can as well wait for nex ico to come into the market.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
July 03, 2018, 04:22:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: