Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins with MVP gains more attention ! - page 2. (Read 247 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 27, 2018, 02:07:44 AM
Many of the bounty hunters, ICO investors must be thinking that now a days there are no hopes from the newly formed projects. However I believe that projects who are launching the MVP's which is called as Minimum Viable Product in which there snapshot of beta versions available for using. By using this people can actually go on trading, buying, selling , lending etc etc according to the project idea and thus get feel for what the project is all about. Thus, many of them can trust that this project is real one as they are showing their potential of growth. I guess such projects are always grand success and must be focused on to invest out money.
What are your suggestion on it.

It is indeed an advantage to invest or join a bounty with MVP launched beforehand but that does not mean that the project will be a success nor that the project will not turn into a scam.  Scammers are getting wiser every day, they are able to adapt to what is the trend today.  Aside from that, there are also several projects that have their MVP available but failed to meet their soft cap.  Having an MVP is an advantage but does not guarantee a 100% success of their ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 27, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
Many of the bounty hunters, ICO investors must be thinking that now a days there are no hopes from the newly formed projects. However I believe that projects who are launching the MVP's which is called as Minimum Viable Product in which there snapshot of beta versions available for using. By using this people can actually go on trading, buying, selling , lending etc etc according to the project idea and thus get feel for what the project is all about. Thus, many of them can trust that this project is real one as they are showing their potential of growth. I guess such projects are always grand success and must be focused on to invest out money.
What are your suggestion on it.
Pages:
Jump to: