Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins worth investing at dip - page 13. (Read 5470 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 17, 2022, 04:26:58 PM
There has been so many YouTube influencers and other folks predicting to buy certain altcoins for huge profit and once the Bitcoin dropped down thus send a shockwave across altcoins we don't see people or influencer coming up with their favorite list of altcoins with the kind of confidence which they showed when market was green.

This is the right time to pick invest into altcoins which didn't got expected pump during the bullrun yet posses the potential, I want you guys to share your opinion on altcoins which we should invest.

Though I am not a big fan of XRP but I would prefer XRP and ADA to invest now at dip. 70% investment would be into ADA and 30% into XRP.
Check this YouTube vid about LostWorlds NFT Platform
I'm impressed with this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLn-f5S1co0&ab_channel=RoundtableDAOTV
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
April 16, 2022, 07:30:14 PM
It is up to each individual to choose a coin or token for investment. What is clear is that don't get carried away with news that explains this coin is good but new Trust in coins or tokens that have been running for at least 5 years or have been stable in the past year.And also keep in mind, the coin is already in at least 3 major exchanges. Good luck to you in your hunt for profit in crypto.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
April 16, 2022, 03:24:45 AM
I agree that if we trust the hype that we see today and invest based on that, we could be losing a lot of money. Do not invest based on what you see today, invest based on what you see it could be doing in the future. Just because something goes up %50 today, it doesn't mean it will go up %50 tomorrow too right? Same logic in the bigger period as well, just because it did alright this year, doesn't mean that it will do great next year either. So when you are investing, do not look at the past of it and make the decision, when you are investing look at the future of it and how you see it doing in the next couple of years, even a decade.
I think it's not the fault of the hypes but I think every project needs hype for the people to know that they exist and I think that even the old coins that we have today are also involved in hypes, most especially by the time of their creation but look at them now, they are still surviving and going strong. It's about how does one make a research because when he did a research he will figured out if which coins are good to invest and what is bad.

Do not invest based on what you see today, invest based on what you see it could be doing in the future. So when you are investing, do not look at the past of it and make the decision, when you are investing look at the future of it and how you see it doing in the next couple of years, even a decade.
What if you saw a top coin that is down today? Won't you grab that opportunity? It's not easy to predict if what's going to happen in the future but it's easy if you have a reference already like seeing the history of the coin. This is why it is always recommended to invest only in the older coins than in the newer coins.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
April 15, 2022, 12:56:52 PM
I agree that if we trust the hype that we see today and invest based on that, we could be losing a lot of money. Do not invest based on what you see today, invest based on what you see it could be doing in the future. Just because something goes up %50 today, it doesn't mean it will go up %50 tomorrow too right? Same logic in the bigger period as well, just because it did alright this year, doesn't mean that it will do great next year either. So when you are investing, do not look at the past of it and make the decision, when you are investing look at the future of it and how you see it doing in the next couple of years, even a decade.
Activity: 608
Merit: 154
April 15, 2022, 11:49:28 AM
You always need to do your own research before you take any coins to invest your money.

All those mentioned projects are still up and running, with your analysis pointing things that may affect the growth of those
assets will give hints to other investors.

Not a financial advise but doing your own DYOR will save you from investing to project that may lead you to lose your money
always find time to read and follow whatever coins you think are worthy of your investment.
The thing is, just because something is high right now, doesn't mean that it will stay high forever. XRP for example failed to break ATH during the 2020-2021 period, and you need to realize that the reason why it still looks high is because it was too high before any of this started so even though other stuff got higher and xrp didn't, the rank didn't drop too much because it was too high. Nowadays it is lower and lower, while others keep going higher.

I guarantee you, one day will come when XRP will not be even in top 100, that day will not be a close day but it will happen. This is not just limited to XRP though, I mean anything that is top 10 right now aside from 3-4 projects, could be out of top 100 one day if they do not keep on improving.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
April 15, 2022, 11:47:33 AM
True Bitcoin is still very strong in influencing the altcoin market,
it is proven that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the altcoin market also goes up and vice versa when it goes down the same thing happens to the altcoin market,
so maybe we don't have much choice and everyone has their own choice regarding preferred coin
People who already know a lot of good coins will of course choose the good ones and ignore new tokens during periods when the market is still unstable so choices like Bitcoin and a series of altcoins in the top ten cryptocurrencies will always be the target of many people and investors to own with the aim of making a profit.
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 15, 2022, 06:34:51 AM
~snip~

Invest on what you could take risk because not all the times altcoins would really be making some recovery afterwards.
Indeed, based on experience, even many coins do not survive and disappear from the market. So you have to be careful. For now, there are too many tokens and coins, it also makes you have to be vigilant, don't be too sure and hold on too long if you are lucky then immediately take your capital. Use it for other coins that you think can last for the next year. Indeed today the volume of the crypto market is huge but they are divided into many coins and tokens. This is what makes it difficult for us to choose a coin that will go up soon. So I thought look for a coin that does real work and has a real product.
take our initial balance and let the rest running was good strategy in our investment, not much people didnt do this untill finally understand when price drop hardly and decrease their initial balance.since many pumped and dumped token appear , speculation goal in this market increase alot and market become unbalanced again, shitcoin which is have no utility pumped hardly meanwhile good projects with good utility move steady.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 14, 2022, 11:50:13 PM
When the market is negative and bearish with high volatility, only BTC and ETH are my options.  I know, temporary corrections are a good pullback to take advantage of cumulative buying.  Any altcoin no matter how well trended can't escape this.
That's clear because Bitcoin's decline can always be seen in the market where all altcoins are falling simultaneously without any obstacles. Likewise when Bitcoin began to increase in the market, so obviously it's good if you only rely on two coins at all times, especially the coin classes that you like are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
True Bitcoin is still very strong in influencing the altcoin market,
it is proven that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the altcoin market also goes up and vice versa when it goes down the same thing happens to the altcoin market,
so maybe we don't have much choice and everyone has their own choice regarding preferred coin
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
April 14, 2022, 07:30:52 PM
When the market is negative and bearish with high volatility, only BTC and ETH are my options.  I know, temporary corrections are a good pullback to take advantage of cumulative buying.  Any altcoin no matter how well trended can't escape this.
That's clear because Bitcoin's decline can always be seen in the market where all altcoins are falling simultaneously without any obstacles. Likewise when Bitcoin began to increase in the market, so obviously it's good if you only rely on two coins at all times, especially the coin classes that you like are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I think choosing stablecoins is also a good choice when the market is bearish.
but once Bitcoin and also Ethereum will recover and everyone believes that.
when the market is bearish it is very risky to trade against altcoins but the possibility to take profit is also there if you choose the right altcoin. for now there are several potential altcoins such as AVAX and also LUNA.

If you have more than enough funds to dedicate some to other alts, then that's great! But I also agree, sticking to btc and eth is already a good decision in my opinion. If you have less time following the developments of these coins, it is better to put your funds in those two top coins. But if you feel you can handle more, it is not wrong to explore your opportunities in other promising alts. But it is on you how you will keep up with those coins. As no one will do the work for you.
In terms on handing your investment then no one would ever do the work for you unless if you do have some trustee but its hard to entrust someone specially if we do talk about money.
Effort on taking or learning updates on coins you are handling or investing isnt really simple as it sounds but if you could handle then its not really that bad to have lots.
Diversification is the key but not always that effective if you dont able to monitor it for yourself thats why you should really be careful on making out decisions.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
April 14, 2022, 06:40:24 PM
When the market is negative and bearish with high volatility, only BTC and ETH are my options.  I know, temporary corrections are a good pullback to take advantage of cumulative buying.  Any altcoin no matter how well trended can't escape this.
I think choosing stablecoins is also a good choice when the market is bearish.
but once Bitcoin and also Ethereum will recover and everyone believes that.
when the market is bearish it is very risky to trade against altcoins but the possibility to take profit is also there if you choose the right altcoin. for now there are several potential altcoins such as AVAX and also LUNA.

If you have more than enough funds to dedicate some to other alts, then that's great! But I also agree, sticking to btc and eth is already a good decision in my opinion. If you have less time following the developments of these coins, it is better to put your funds in those two top coins. But if you feel you can handle more, it is not wrong to explore your opportunities in other promising alts. But it is on you how you will keep up with those coins. As no one will do the work for you.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 14, 2022, 06:31:38 PM
~

With the price of Bitcoin dropping below $40k, the majority of altcoins have also experienced a decline. This provides an opportunity for us
to be able to buy altcoins at dip prices, but remember not all altcoins are worth buying. Of the 5 coins you mentioned, I admit that all of them
are popular coins and are among the top altcoins, but unfortunately I have doubts regarding the future of XRP. I think investing in XRP is
a bit risky, considering XRP is still having problems with the SEC, so I prefer the safe way by not buying XRP in the near future until the problem
with the SEC is resolved. There are still many coins that are better than XRP if we do research and analysis properly, maybe Cardano can be
an alternative to XRP in my opinion.
Bitcoin is a main trend setter which basing up on overall experience and times you've been here on this market then you would be mainly be able to recognized these kind of correlation in between price movement

depending on the trend.Therefore, you could really think up some ways on taking advantage on these kind of times even though its not really that an assured thing for you to deal off with.

Invest on what you could take risk because not all the times altcoins would really be making some recovery afterwards.

There is no doubt that Bitcoin's dominance in the market has a considerable effect on altcoins price movements. That's why I always suggest
the percentage of investment in Bitcoin should be higher than in altcoins. Moreover, as you said we have to take into account every risk that
will occur when investing in altcoins. Especially with the large number of altcoins in circulation, not all altcoins can recover quickly when
the price drops. So make sure we choose potential altcoins to buy, we can do research and analysis to prevent us from investing in the wrong
coins. The most important thing is that we don't choose altcoins based on other people's opinions, it will only make us lose money. Because
sometimes other people promote new coins, they have a specific purpose to make pump and dump for personal gain. However, in the crypto world,
we can only rely on our own abilities, because only we ourselves know what is best for us.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
April 14, 2022, 03:57:58 PM
~snip~

Indeed, based on experience, even many coins do not survive and disappear from the market. So you have to be careful. For now, there are too many tokens and coins, it also makes you have to be vigilant, don't be too sure and hold on too long if you are lucky then immediately take your capital. Use it for other coins that you think can last for the next year. Indeed today the volume of the crypto market is huge but they are divided into many coins and tokens. This is what makes it difficult for us to choose a coin that will go up soon. So I thought look for a coin that does real work and has a real product.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 14, 2022, 02:11:13 PM
I have noticed some coins for long term and I believe that in Dip these coins will be worth investing beacuse of theirs high potential and Usecase.
First one is Near Token which is absolutely top Project with lot of feature and Update are awaiting and we should not miss this coin in Dip. Terra Luna is second in my mind but I didn't expect a good dip. Previously it was down to 40$ but I missed it. Avax will be my third and final choice.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 14, 2022, 12:55:58 PM
When the market is negative and bearish with high volatility, only BTC and ETH are my options.  I know, temporary corrections are a good pullback to take advantage of cumulative buying.  Any altcoin no matter how well trended can't escape this.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 14, 2022, 11:28:05 AM
With the price of Bitcoin dropping below $40k, the majority of altcoins have also experienced a decline. This provides an opportunity for us
to be able to buy altcoins at dip prices, but remember not all altcoins are worth buying. Of the 5 coins you mentioned, I admit that all of them
are popular coins and are among the top altcoins, but unfortunately I have doubts regarding the future of XRP. I think investing in XRP is
a bit risky, considering XRP is still having problems with the SEC, so I prefer the safe way by not buying XRP in the near future until the problem
with the SEC is resolved. There are still many coins that are better than XRP if we do research and analysis properly, maybe Cardano can be
XRP looks risk because still have trouble with SEC Commission and I think between both site still try to win each other and not recommended to buy XRP before their problem with SEC Commission solve. I think another coins risk as TRX or TRON after confirming by the owner leaving this project looks not any potential with TRON or TRX reach to higher price. I don't agree with Cardano as worth altcoin investing because have long time reach all time high price until now drop almost 50% and hard reach higher price again.

You always need to do your own research before you take any coins to invest your money.

All those mentioned projects are still up and running, with your analysis pointing things that may affect the growth of those
assets will give hints to other investors.

Not a financial advise but doing your own DYOR will save you from investing to project that may lead you to lose your money
always find time to read and follow whatever coins you think are worthy of your investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2022, 10:46:22 AM
It is a temporary correction, the fact bitcoin has come up from the $34k black hole the 39k position is still a safe place to look at another dynamic I guess.
when the market is bearish I prefer to exchange all my Altcoins or Bitcoins to Stablecoin. I think it's safer, although I believe Bitcoin will recover sooner or later.

and to determine which Altcoins are good to invest in at this time I choose MATIC and SOLANA have very good long-term prospects and the current development is able to attract many market enthusiasts and it can be seen by the increasing trading volume of these coins.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 14, 2022, 10:16:14 AM
I think gaming tokens are slept on massively and when you can find some of the projects early enough, they can be some of the easiest gains in the crypto space. I'm bullish on crypto gaming as a whole and I will be investing into tokens with the most potential. In my opinion, most of these altcoins will be gone in the next 5 years and it's really hard to see a future for the all of them. When it comes to a crypto gaming project, I like to invest into solid teams that have ride or die communities and my most recent find was NFTshootout. I'm using this as an example because it's something I can see being around in 5 years from now, it has great tokenomics and a game that can be played in many different ways. 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
April 13, 2022, 07:01:33 PM
when there is a bear market or dip, I prefer to choose to buy coins such as bnb or matic, other than because the market is large, transaction fees are also cheap.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 13, 2022, 06:08:45 PM
It is a temporary correction, the fact bitcoin has come up from the $34k black hole the 39k position is still a safe place to look at another dynamic I guess.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 13, 2022, 05:02:41 PM
XRP looks risk because still have trouble with SEC Commission and I think between both site still try to win each other and not recommended to buy XRP before their problem with SEC Commission solve. I think another coins risk as TRX or TRON after confirming by the owner leaving this project looks not any potential with TRON or TRX reach to higher price. I don't agree with Cardano as worth altcoin investing because have long time reach all time high price until now drop almost 50% and hard reach higher price again.
Pages:
Jump to: