Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins worth investing at dip - page 19. (Read 5470 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 26, 2022, 06:24:25 PM
Solona, Polygon Matic, Terra Luna are very good altcoins to buy in this downturn, I see the usefulness of these assets is why they always recover faster than others
These are the altcoins that have became popular last year and it's because of their gains and the projects that have been working with them. The potential of these projects were seen by many but I think there's still some projects that should look upon since most of them have the same platforms.
ETH for me is still the top for the altcoins to invest if you want to see one of the best in the alts market.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
January 26, 2022, 05:59:42 PM
There has been so many YouTube influencers and other folks predicting to buy certain altcoins for huge profit and once the Bitcoin dropped down thus send a shockwave across altcoins we don't see people or influencer coming up with their favorite list of altcoins with the kind of confidence which they showed when market was green.

This is the right time to pick invest into altcoins which didn't got expected pump during the bullrun yet posses the potential, I want you guys to share your opinion on altcoins which we should invest.

Though I am not a big fan of XRP but I would prefer XRP and ADA to invest now at dip. 70% investment would be into ADA and 30% into XRP.
Before the market started to dip, there has been many people who were speculating that a bullish trend is on the way for the Altcoins market this year. Would this be accurate or not, my answer would be neither a yes or no, but so far we have not seen any signs yet that shows that there would be bullish trends for altcoins.

Right now, I would be sticking with altcoins that has a strong community, such as SOL, MATIC, BSC and also ADA has been one of those strong alts so far. Almost everyone I know is investing in ADA, and Binance Smart Chain. And I have plans to hold these coins for a long term, and I am not yet sure if there’s really going to be a bullish trend like it’s being predicted.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 26, 2022, 05:41:03 PM
Solona, Polygon Matic, Terra Luna are very good altcoins to buy in this downturn, I see the usefulness of these assets is why they always recover faster than others
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
January 26, 2022, 05:18:32 PM
Well, I am not sure is this a dip or what, but I took a chance and invested some in BSW! Nice exchange with many features, they even have some NFT games and I bought some players and things, we will see what will happen with that! They are around for some time, there are no complaints, things work well, they are adding so many new things all the time which makes them very excited... so I guess this is something that has a nice potential!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
January 26, 2022, 05:15:55 PM
I guess polygon and solana as a network project have great assets to keep to wait for the next bull. I also see on the network they publish a lot of NFT. Now we are the era of NFT, while waiting for the bull to come, I want to keep between polygon and solana.
NFTs are taking the lead in the investment market where most virtual valuables are making so much waves another project I strongly believe in is Solana and I am willing to buy more and hold waiting for the next bull run to make profit. Lots of projects are out there but definitely soany will crash out before the next bull run
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
January 26, 2022, 04:55:11 PM
Personally, I defend that it is necessary to buy back something that has the potential for price growth and the development of the project itself. As history shows, these are blockchain tokens. The same BNB, Solana had excellent development and greatly increased in price. I think that this may happen again with young blockchains. Therefore, I would choose NEAR ATOM FLOW
I am not really 100% sure with these choices of a thing, I am usually the type of person that prefers to rely on the big names already , because I am always trying to avoid the risk that comes with buying the new coins in the market that are not well known.

But, sometimes I do make my research to look for opinions from experts on cryptocurrencies that they think would be worth investing, and based on my research the coins that I would recommend are quite many – that includes: MATIC, AVAX, ALGO, Stellar Lumens, DOT, Litecoin, LINK. Okay , I know that LINK is quite a good coin, and it used to be a trend, but I least expected when I was doing the research, but after I researched further, I would say it’s definitely worth it.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
January 26, 2022, 04:54:27 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is still the best choice as the second largest cryptocurrency after bitcoin, ethereum is undoubtedly found in the list of top cryptocurrencies worth investing in during the current downturn.
and besides Ethereum, there are ripple (XRP), cardano (ADA), Solona and Crazy Rich Coin (CRC) which are creating a real estate metaverse to bridge the gap in the market which I think is reliable in the current market situation.
Ethereum, ada are still good choice but why you're suggesting xrp, I don't know. All the current news about xrp denote that xrp has not much potential for future. In my personal opinion, we should avoid xrp and instead of it, we should buy potential one like matic, sol, dot.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 26, 2022, 01:58:13 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is still the best choice as the second largest cryptocurrency after bitcoin, ethereum is undoubtedly found in the list of top cryptocurrencies worth investing in during the current downturn.
and besides Ethereum, there are ripple (XRP), cardano (ADA), Solona and Crazy Rich Coin (CRC) which are creating a real estate metaverse to bridge the gap in the market which I think is reliable in the current market situation.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
January 26, 2022, 01:49:36 PM
XRP and ADA are coins that are very difficult to gain, so I prefer other tokens like LUNA, SOL, NEAR or others will be more profitable in the short term in my opinion.
It means that you are still not familiar with XRP and Cardano so you still ignore them both to choose the other, even though in terms of age and potential XRP and Cardano are also quite old and good in the crypto space even though their value is still much different from the other three coins you mentioned.
Sorry but his analysis are seem to be legit. Right now the the biggest gainers comes from the three coins on his list while ada shows a little increase but for xrp? I think I have not seen the coin pump for a while but I do not under estimate it. I love using xrp and I know its potential. I will always keep a room for this coin.
I agree that XRP and ADA seems hard to gain. I mean XRP is not even at the 2018 ATH right now, whereas many others already passed waaaay beyond that level, ETH had 1.5k (even a bit less) and it saw nearly 5k at one point if I am not wrong. ADA on the other hand had a great hype and saw as high as third place for a while, which is great for it, but the reality is that we are talking about a project that failed to deliver the smart contract system they promised.

If they can do it, maybe they can regain "some" of that hype back, not all of it though, people are done with it and started selling it, more than other coins, and it dropped in place. However, just because I do not think XRP and ADA would not go up too much, doesn't mean that I support Luna or near, I kinda like sol, they are still not doing well enough for me to shill it, but definitely not luna or near, I do not like them neither.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 26, 2022, 12:54:10 PM
2 days ago I invested about $215 to buy MATIC, Polkadot and Cardano, and happy because the market is green again and I profit more than 10% or the current value is about $247, to buy when it dips of course takes courage and optimism because many people panic and sell.
Congratulations to those of you who are brave and confident to buy the coins you mentioned and at least so far you have seen the benefits in them. Indeed, self-confidence is an important factor to make us profitable. Not many people like you have enough courage at a time like this.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 26, 2022, 12:26:42 PM
Personally, I defend that it is necessary to buy back something that has the potential for price growth and the development of the project itself. As history shows, these are blockchain tokens. The same BNB, Solana had excellent development and greatly increased in price. I think that this may happen again with young blockchains. Therefore, I would choose NEAR ATOM FLOW
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
January 26, 2022, 12:25:27 PM
2 days ago I invested about $215 to buy MATIC, Polkadot and Cardano, and happy because the market is green again and I profit more than 10% or the current value is about $247, to buy when it dips of course takes courage and optimism because many people panic and sell.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2022, 11:01:12 AM
I'm going to get in on BNB like BNB should hit $1k in the next bull I'm sure it will happen. Currently BNB may be less eyed because we are too focused on the NFT trend. but when coin season comes BNB will return to hype.
BNB's potential to reach $1k is something that many people talk about. that's because we know how the BNB coin is being used for many products that support its current adoption.
after the dip that happened yesterday, we can see the market soon back on the mend. especially the current top market coins are slowly starting to grow. although some people also say to be careful of traps. because a deeper dump is very likely.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
January 26, 2022, 10:54:59 AM
There has been so many YouTube influencers and other folks predicting to buy certain altcoins for huge profit and once the Bitcoin dropped down thus send a shockwave across altcoins we don't see people or influencer coming up with their favorite list of altcoins with the kind of confidence which they showed when market was green.

This is the right time to pick invest into altcoins which didn't got expected pump during the bullrun yet posses the potential, I want you guys to share your opinion on altcoins which we should invest.

Though I am not a big fan of XRP but I would prefer XRP and ADA to invest now at dip. 70% investment would be into ADA and 30% into XRP.

Even I am trying to accumulate more ADA these days. I have just started the accumulation of ADA and so far I have 120 ADA in my bag.
I am not really sure but how much ADA do you guys think one should have in order to gain potential profits in the long term.
I still think XRP is a shit coin and won't invest in it ever. I would rather hold stable coins like USDC than invest in XRP.
Ever since ADA is out of my list. I don't have the trust of this project because I was a victim of its failure and was given no chance to recover my investment. It is the best decision to find another one but not XRP as well.
Why not consider the know altcoins like ETH and BNB. They are leading altcoins in the market and that seems promising in the real thing. Or, to have some luck in the metaverse projects as they are just about to start and ride on the possible hyped.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
January 26, 2022, 10:46:44 AM

Even I am trying to accumulate more ADA these days. I have just started the accumulation of ADA and so far I have 120 ADA in my bag.
I am not really sure but how much ADA do you guys think one should have in order to gain potential profits in the long term.
I still think XRP is a shit coin and won't invest in it ever. I would rather hold stable coins like USDC than invest in XRP.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 26, 2022, 09:52:19 AM
I'm going to get in on BNB like BNB should hit $1k in the next bull I'm sure it will happen. Currently BNB may be less eyed because we are too focused on the NFT trend. but when coin season comes BNB will return to hype.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
January 26, 2022, 09:31:09 AM
XRP and ADA are coins that are very difficult to gain, so I prefer other tokens like LUNA, SOL, NEAR or others will be more profitable in the short term in my opinion.
It means that you are still not familiar with XRP and Cardano so you still ignore them both to choose the other, even though in terms of age and potential XRP and Cardano are also quite old and good in the crypto space even though their value is still much different from the other three coins you mentioned.
Sorry but his analysis are seem to be legit. Right now the the biggest gainers comes from the three coins on his list while ada shows a little increase but for xrp? I think I have not seen the coin pump for a while but I do not under estimate it. I love using xrp and I know its potential. I will always keep a room for this coin.

They do not show up now maybe because they are shy that their previous recommendations have failed. This is why I do not like youtube when it comes to crypto matters because there are so many crypto wannabee which pretends to be an expert. You do not need to look further, if you have concerns relating to cryptocurrency, do not hesitate to post here. So, many members here are more knowledgeable than the people outside.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 26, 2022, 05:45:49 AM
It is very important to continue to develop the project during fall of the market because the interest to cryptocurrency during the fall of the market also falls.
In such situation only the best and useful projects will survive.
When interest in cryptocurrencies begins to wane, the developer will also be overwhelmed in developing projects and in staying in a good position during the ongoing decline, although improvement in market conditions will occur again as long as patience is still very sufficient.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
January 26, 2022, 05:20:27 AM

From your point of view what is the potential of XRP? They are not even one foot step close to what they plan to achieve. They still have SEC claims. While they are trying to become world payment system, other projects nearly overtaken them. Even Bitcoin is more closed to be accepted as a worlds payment system, while XRP "is following their roadmap milestones". I will agree that Ripple has potential, but Ripple uncovers it too slow.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
January 25, 2022, 02:18:28 PM
Recently market down. Now good time to buy Altcoin and good time to investment in altcoin. Altcoin and bitcoin both price are low now.For me,I'm suggested to You can buy more ETH and BNB and hold long time.i hope you will get good benefit from it.When bitcoin price will be rocover i hope then market will be green and al coin price will be rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: