Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins!which one is better? - page 2. (Read 1187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
September 09, 2015, 08:48:35 PM
I don't know but for me I believe that mangocoinz has a lot of potential and soon it can surpass the level of any other altcoins. Maybe next or so to bitcoins, tho I believe that no one can be greater to our very own bitcoins here.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 09, 2015, 03:49:48 PM
bitcoin ofcourse, litecoin is failing bitcoin copy and dogecoin is a failing litecoin copy.
I disagree, Litecoin caters to those who have scrypt hardware, and dogecoin is well known pretty much everywhere so i dont see why they are failing

Where are you able to use them?
They are only used for trading and that makes them basically worthless.
Name some stores that accept Litecoin or Dogecoin, there are not that much and the ones that used to accept them have stopped accepting them.
Also original devs of both coins either left or have announced to not develop any more.

99% of altcoins are all hype and bigtalk but none can make it happen for stores to accept them.

Guldencoin and Digibyte total different story.

http://timeline.guldencoin.com/
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2015, 03:39:25 PM
Everyone will give a different answers based on his preferite coin.
Now i'm followin ico of:
PHR (Phreak)  on yobit cause seems they are going to release video streaming from youtube inside wallet.

Probably within days i will follow other coins.
So,everyone have his own preferite coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 09, 2015, 03:37:36 PM
Guldencoin and Digibyte by far.

http://timeline.guldencoin.com/
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
September 09, 2015, 03:15:26 PM
bitcoin ofcourse, litecoin is failing bitcoin copy and dogecoin is a failing litecoin copy.
I disagree, Litecoin caters to those who have scrypt hardware, and dogecoin is well known pretty much everywhere so i dont see why they are failing
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello there!
September 09, 2015, 03:10:55 PM
Dogecoin is worth not a single US cent.
Litecoin is worth $2 right now.
If that isn't meaning enough, I don't know what is.
Unless doge's price rockets, it's worth practically nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 09, 2015, 01:46:55 PM
Bitcoin of course but it isn´t an altcoin, The rest of them alls are altcoins, If you are thinking on invest on some you could read first a lot because there are a lot of scam coins. If you dont want any risk Bitcoin is the best and more easy choice. Litecoin on second place and dogecoin in third place about that you have mentioned.

Why you didn't tell him anything about monero or dashcoin ? These two coins are future of cryptocurrency .... BTC project is failed  .....see the price dumping
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
September 09, 2015, 01:37:26 PM
It is a religious question actually. Bitcoin is of the course the most famous and most used coin, but it is not an altcoin. So the question is what is better, Litecoin or Dogecoin, and I would say Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 09, 2015, 01:35:59 PM
Litecoin is one of the most valuable alt coins (right now) and it's #3 in market cap. Also, it's one of the oldest alt coins out there. Definitely worth your investment (at least it is for me)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 01:06:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2015, 01:01:08 PM
Bitcoin of course but it isn´t an altcoin, The rest of them alls are altcoins, If you are thinking on invest on some you could read first a lot because there are a lot of scam coins. If you dont want any risk Bitcoin is the best and more easy choice. Litecoin on second place and dogecoin in third place about that you have mentioned.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 09, 2015, 11:02:19 AM
which altcoin is better.bitcoin,litecoin or dogecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: