Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative coin that will recover before year end? - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I don't think that bicoin and alts together will make treir maximums in near future. the reason - when bitcoin comes to be expensive, its transactions are becoming very slow and expensive.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
As of now the market still didn't show a sign and all crypto currency are still suffering below , which is always experience a drastic fluctuation as well nowadays. Common reason why some of the altcoin investors and Holder nowadays is wondering on this circumstance, Do you think guys those coins who made new record previously  still had a chance to recover again before year end ? even bitcoin remain stagnant?  Can you please name those coin that has tend to bounce back or will exceed more before year end. 
If we see the circumstance of the Cryptocurrency's news, we will see there is no bad news. Even we can see the much good news is coming time by time. So we can say there is a market going in a technical way. I think it will start to recover smoothly from the end of October. Not any specific coin, I am talking about the total market.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
ETH maybe the best chance to recover..
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
we can not have the idea of all the coins that will recover , however some coins i think may recover which i think are eth, neo, icx, zil, mwat, wabi. i like these coins which i think can recover by the end of year.
Activity: 278
I've huge trust on some altcoins and I think this all altcoin will increase before end of current year. My some trusted altcoins are Cardano, Nano, Etherium and Ripple. Hopefully I will get good returns by holding this all altcoins untill end of this year.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I see no one has mentioned ICX yet, im sure they will recover before end of this year.

Their tokenswap is almost finished. Unswapped tokens will be burned which i do think will habe a positive effect on ICX's price.

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I have high hopes with Nano. Im sure it will break its all time high in the next bull run. And also I'm keeping an eye on Ontology. Such a good project
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
As of now the market still didn't show a sign and all crypto currency are still suffering below , which is always experience a drastic fluctuation as well nowadays. Common reason why some of the altcoin investors and Holder nowadays is wondering on this circumstance, Do you think guys those coins who made new record previously  still had a chance to recover again before year end ? even bitcoin remain stagnant?  Can you please name those coin that has tend to bounce back or will exceed more before year end. 
Many of them are going to recover as bitcoin is showing the sign of bullish trend since the beginning of this week. The end of the years is always time when bitcoin do get bullish and most of the popular alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, zcash, litecoin, dogecoin, lisk, wave and neo are going to get bullish. I think investors of those coins are going to get good return at the end of this year.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Coin price tends to rise around the new year. I'm sure we will see several altcoins recovering before the year ends. Till then be patient with your investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
I consider that ETH and EOS are able to do it with the help of the bull run. It is a good chances for them to becomme restored in the participants' eyes.

EOS is one heck of a platform. Newer than ETH but had the potential to dominate. I heard some teams are migrating themselves to EOS which they are previously developing their tokens from Ethereum platform. They are literally snatching developers because of the incentives they give if they develop dapps on EOS but don't ask me links about that because I can't remember where I've read it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
I consider that ETH and EOS are able to do it with the help of the bull run. It is a good chances for them to becomme restored in the participants' eyes.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Do you think guys those coins who made new record previously  still had a chance to recover again before year end?
Yes, there's still a possibility for those coins to recover. They have seen at the top so basically we can see them go at the ceiling again.
even bitcoin remain stagnant? 
Yes. Its just stagnant now but look on how many months we've been in this movement and remember that its not going to stay stagnant forever.
Can you please name those coin that has tend to bounce back or will exceed more before year end. 
The top and popular ones.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I don't see such variants because they are too weak to do this but bull run can change this situation absolutely and we'll be so amazed with it I am sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
how many altcoins have sprung up now, making it difficult for us to research, just imagine, how many investors are currently entering cryptocurrency, and they are giving away their money to invest in new altcoins. therefore, logically the price of altcoin will be difficult to achieve a high value
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
unfortunately this is not something that we can predict before it occurs because here we are talking about pumps and pumps don't have a schedule to stick to and happen precisely based on that. it is all random.
the pump group randomly chooses an altcoin they like to pump and then pump it. what you need to do is to check the market of different coins and watch for the signs of the pumpers silently investing in that coin and you do the same.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
The market is repeated. I think it's very difficult to restore the old position this year. The bear market is not over yet. In my opinion, it will take at least 1-2 years for the bull market to come.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This is my own conclusions; just some of the old coin and token, I mean the prominent ones would make moon in the next bull run, while the new ones would have the opportunity to grow in the next bull run.
Activity: 683
Merit: 112
I am sure that we still have a chance to recover our losses, but I am not sure that it will happen before the year-end. Maybe if the market continue until the end of this year, then the chances will wide open. But if there is a down of the price, then we are difficult to start to recover before the year-end. But we still have a chance in the next year which cryptocurrency will grow more than now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

I have ATL and ADB that I hope can recovery my asset, many value lost because this down trend. People will have different choice but I can say try the best because your asset is depend on your decisions, not others. In many cases, alternative is need to try but also with money management and stop loss. Research again and fix your strategy for your own good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
They will always have the chance to recover their previous record or even more. In my opinion that the will always try to create the new record when it has come to its period. If you have watched the whole history of crypto and i could say that the bitcoin always breaks more and more recored anytime.
I'm sure this year be the beginning for alternative recovery coins that yield more progress to improve the quality and the quantity of them. see more advances that occurred resulted even more advantages continue to be able to count on.
I'm sure the development of recovering a coin that is capable of making its own advantage by having coins to increase its quality and restore the good name of an alternative Altcoin that does bring in a lot more advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: